Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Drawing Contest: Season's Greetings -Winners Announced- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you celebrate?
Christmas
81%
 81%  [ 26 ]
Hanukkah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kwanzaa
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Winter Solstice
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
None listed (if other please share)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:14 pm
Aren't Kuro's kind of breaching the line of PG-13? I love his pictures...but I'd hate to see him get in trouble.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:33 pm
Actually, they only show nipples. Which I think is allowed <<  

Alektorphobia

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:58 pm

everyones art is great ^_^ And I'm sorry, even with the extension I wont' be able to enter this one, I just don't have the will to draw anything...No matter how many times I've tried....God, art blocks are a b***h.

Anyway, I'll try hard to enter the next contest you hold, whenever it may be ^_^User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:18 pm
If anyone's wondering why mine has butterflies instead of snow, its because I live in Florida. Every winter the Monarchs migrate here to escape colder climates and make huge butterfly collumns as they nest in trees. It is a beatiful sight.  

Ootheca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:35 am
I held off as long as I could guys, I am sorry. sad Would have loved to have seen more art entered intot he contest, but at this moment I am gething up my judges and out winners will be announced with the next few hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:08 pm
-EXciTed!!!!-

Meph!stopheles

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:10 pm
Meph!stopheles
-EXciTed!!!!-

Voting is all done, now I am just trying to decide the best time to post the results. twisted

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:39 pm
Diana Vulpes
Meph!stopheles
-EXciTed!!!!-

Voting is all done, now I am just trying to decide the best time to post the results. twisted
*looks at watch* wait... hold it... hold it... ok, now is a good time. rofl  

Ootheca

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:53 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Diana Vulpes
Meph!stopheles
-EXciTed!!!!-

*looks at watch* wait... hold it... hold it... ok, now is a good time. rofl

*looks at time* Eep... I actually ment to post the results already sweatdrop Give me one moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:13 pm
Aww...I missed it! I thought I had until today, so I was just putting on the finishing touches on my picture....

Ah well, I'll just give it to the Other Fur.... whee  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:45 pm
~Winners~

1st Place: Entry 11 - Kuro Netsune (second entry)
2nd Place (1st Prize Winner): Entry 02 - Meph!stopheles
3rd Place (2nd Prize Winner): Entry 12 - Sakiimi
4th Place: Entry 10 - Kuro Netsune
5th Place (3rd Prize Winner): Entry 01 - Sheol Kitten
6th Place (4th Prize Winner): Entry 07 - lost2darkness
7th Place (5th Prize winner): Entry 06 - Rinchen-Flower

-
Congratulations to those that ranked and thank you to everyone that submitted a piece to the contest. 3nodding

My personal kudos to my mate for ranking both first and fourth place whith his two lovely entries. heart Kuro is of course excluded from the prizes and that is why the top seven are listed instead of five.

Next planed contest will be in March, theme TBA.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:47 pm
Manda_Tifa
Aww...I missed it! I thought I had until today, so I was just putting on the finishing touches on my picture....

Erf xp Sorry Manda, I hadn't heard from anyone else so I thought I had gotten all the entries that I was going to.

Will make it up to you somehow, but it just wouldn't be fair to everyone else to have a revote, adding yours in. Would still love to see what you were going to entery. 3nodding

Selene Aries

Ootheca

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:53 pm
Well my piece certainly nose dived. XP

Congrats to all the winners. Never was able to see any of Kuro's because deviant just comes up with some mature filter blocker.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:57 pm
Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa

Erf xp Sorry Manda, I hadn't heard from anyone else so I thought I had gotten all the entries that I was going to.

Will make it up to you somehow, but it just wouldn't be fair to everyone else to have a revote, adding yours in. Would still love to see what you were going to entery. 3nodding
It's not a problem! I had a very busy New Years, and I should have submitted it yesterday when I had time to, instead of assuming that your deadline extended to Midnight like the first one did...

But if anyone's still curious, this is what it looked like!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/27137441/

(I didn't know what color his eyes were, so I guessed.... sweatdrop )

By the way: Congratulations to all the winners! They were very excellent!  

Manda_Tifa

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:47 pm

Congrats to all the winners! I feel bad for not getting an entry in, but I was so busy! I'll defiantly get one in on March, even though that's so far away *pouts*

I think you should do one for Feb, really xo Cause romantic themes are so fun <3

Then again, I cant' draw romance, so nevermind, haha.User Image

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces