Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:08 am
Dana then awoke and remembered something, all planes have built in T.V.s that can be used for Lift off. "Guys look for a remote, their has to be a T.V. here somewhere"
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:19 am
✖__________________________________________________________✖
✖_____________________________________________________________ ✖

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

Alicia turned to Dana and gave her a wierd look. " What's up with you all of a sudden." Ali giggled and covered her mouth with her hand. " Sorry, I meant to say-- nevermind, just forget it. " Ali got up and searched under her pillow. " Here, it is." She grabbed the remote and trew it at Dana.

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 am
Dana looked for the button that said open. After a few minuets she finally found it. When she pressed it a small T.V. folded into veiw. This one was aloud to be on. She started watching ghost hunters.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Mallory Rae

User Image

Mallory turned to face Dana and smiled. When her eyes flashed icy blue the faerie laughed, her own eyes turning a brilliant rainbow for a moment. She then heard another voice and turned to see a woman on the couch. "Hi Ali." She turned and sat on one of the couches, gently flopping over on her side as she curled her knees up to her chest. She watched Dana when she suddenly lurched forward, studying her with interest as she searched for the remote. Oh yeah, I forgot there were T.V's. Shifting her attention to the T.V Mallory smiled at the program. Ghost hunters. What a riot.

In my field of paper flowers,
and candy clouds of lullaby,
I lie inside myself for hours,
and watch my purple sky fly over me ..

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:39 pm
Dana couldn't believe it. She was hungry, not tired, bored, and clausaphobic with all the people around her. She loved the brilliant color in Mallory's eyes. Even though the T.V. was on, she couldn't rap her mind around it. It was so beautiful. What kind of powers did she have? Other then turning invisible. Dana stared straight ahead instead of at the T.V.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:52 am
{ On LoudSpeaker}

"Hello, ladies, this is you pilot " A man's voice said, " We are about to land. Please collect all of your belongings and be ready to get depart. Thank you."

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:02 am
"Thank god!" Dana yelled She jumped out of the couch, turned off the small T.V. and grabbed her two suitcase.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:06 am
User Image

ς α d ï ε

Sadie sat in the background, listening to the girls make friends. She picked up her bags, ready to leave the plane, she wasn't a fan of heights. She walked over to where the rest of the girl sat, "Hey. I'm Sadie Ross." she said, trying to spark conversation.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:12 am
Dana looked at her surprised, she didn't notice her, or even see her board the plane. From one wiff she new she was from the vampire kingdom. "Hi I'm Dana Launguish."
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:14 am
(( Sorry, I hung up. My mom came.))  

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:17 am
((oh lol i felt insulted when that happened))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:27 am
User Image

ς α d ï ε

Sadie smiled, bouncing lightly. "Nice to meet you Dana." She said, her eyes looking at the other girls. She took a seat, just for a minute, ready to get to know her school mates.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:46 am

[ Alicia Joy Johnson ]
User Image

Alicia turned to the other girl. " Hi! I'm Alicia, but you can call me Ali for short." She stood up. " Yay! It's about time we got off this thing." She turned around and looked out the window. ' No wonder I'm in a good mood.' She Tought, ' The moon is out.' It' was dark outside, probably around nine. She turned around and sat back in her place, a little bouncy. She couldn't wait 'till they were out.

[Just Call Me " Ali "]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:26 pm
Mallory Rae

User Image

When the faerie heard the announcement she almost jumped for joy. Her eyes glittered every color imaginable in her moment of happiness, but then dissapaited when a girl entered the room. Watching her for a moment, she knew she had to be a creature as well. "Nice to meet you Sadie, I'm Mallory. Mallory Rae."

In my field of paper flowers,
and candy clouds of lullaby,
I lie inside myself for hours,
and watch my purple sky fly over me ..

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:46 pm
Belladonna woke up- her headphones had been on but she jumped. "Where'd you come from!?" She half emanded of the two girls, she new for a fact the plane had takken off.

Serrenedy hugged the girls. "Serrenedy White at your service." She sat down to watch the show-completly absorbed  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff