Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Great Sword Waldogan (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:51 pm
"What the hell?! I can do whatever I want with my voice! It's my freaking voice, not yours! So you can just shut up!" Magnolia yelled with a menacing glare directed at the mortician.

The man appeared and disappeared again, and Magnolia cursed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:20 pm
Tin had also caught the glimpse of the man. "I think he wants us dead..."Nickel said. "Yeah, if we try to get the swords..."Tin added. "Well, we're not stopping until we get the swords and NOTHING'S going to stop us from doing so!!!"Nickel exclaimed. Tin just went into lalaland for a moment.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:41 pm
"Che. Seriously, what are you two gonna do? Share the sword? You guys are after Waldogan right?" Magnolia asked rhetorically. "That's good, since I am after Aromuchi. If you two were after the demonic sword, then we would be rivals, now won't we?" Magnolia smiled at them, shockingly smiled in a friendly manner, and not producing a mean smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image

"What does it matter to you if I'm involved or not? If I'm so stupid I wouldn't be a threat." Sebastian countered. He still wasn't prepared to fight and he was afraid of the man but the last thing he needed was another show of cowardice. He decided to ignore Magnolia's yelling this time. "So you're after Aromuchi but the other two are looking for Waldogan?" He questioned. He was interested in the demonic sword, but he wasn't going to make that known. It would cause more trouble.  

Marissa_Jeane

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 pm
Nickel and Tin got to Sebastian and Magnolia. "Maybe we should use a car..."Nickel said. "Yeah, I think we should, hey look, there's a car from one of those guys that attacked us a few minutes ago!!!"Tin exclaimed. "Good idea!!! Let's paint over it and put our names on it, so we can use it!"Nickel replied. After minutes of painting and drying, Nickel and Tin proceeded to jump into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 pm
Magnolia glared icily at the mortician, and turned away so that her back was to him. she watched as Tin and Nickel painted the car, and she chuckled to herself silently; it was rather amusing.

"Wait for me, you morons!" Magnolia shouted as she jumped into the car as well.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out