Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:39 pm
Otulissa
User Image

::~ Mei "Momo"Yuki |||

Mei said good-naturedly, "Oh, yes! I believe I've seen your brothers around and about. Wow, triplets! That's amazing!" Mei smiled at Andrew. "And not that it matters, but you're the first Andrew I've met! So that doesn't make your name that common, now does it? I'm pretty sure you haven't met any Mei's or Momo's before... have you?" Mei let out a light, tinkling laugh; if there was another Mei or Momo at the school, she wanted to meet him or her!

"Um... who's Zack?" she asked.

Sing and dance like no one is watching...
Take a breath and try your best to excel.
Show off your unique sense of style.
Smile!

~ heart ~

((I was wondering, but is Zack heterosexual or homosexual? Or bisexual?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 am
User Image Lacy sat down by the wall in the hallway. She was listening to her music, as usual, and tapping on her shoe with her drumsticks that she usually carried around. She figured noone was really looking at her, and she wasn't in the way since everyone kept circling around her. Somehow she wished she wasn't so invisible.
((I didn't want to have to quote you again. Sorray I'm lazy. She just randomly left you. xD))  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 pm
((Quote who? XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:09 pm
((I just made a new character -- Mei's older brother~! biggrin

And he's a masochist...

Anyhow, when is Andrew going to reply? *waits*))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:41 pm
(( we gotta wait Mistress Lancelot is
busy with homework ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 pm
((Okay.

So, Hina-chan, have you checked out the other subforums yet? Feel free to make your own threads.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 pm
(( yeah ive beenlooking aroud
actually i never made my own threads before (pathetic i know T.T)
i feel like if i do one it might suck ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:35 pm
hinataxxcutey
♥Being quiet can be good♥ User Image

"I have that problem too...."She stayed hugg on him for a while.Rin lets go."Come with me."She grabs Aro's hand and pulls him outside."I'm taking you to my house."She said still walking and not looking at Aro.

♥But it can also be a bad thing♥

User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

You do? He whispered softly, he let his topaz eyes move back up to look at her again, she was still clungged to him; he wasn't sure if he wanted to snap at her to get off. When she let go of him, he had to stop himself for letting out a sigh of relief, when she took his hand, he could feel his cheeks turn a light red but he pushed that away. Why are we going there? He asked, titling his head to the side, letting her take him.

((I would join if you made one~ ^^))

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm
Otulissa
Otulissa
User Image

Mei said good-naturedly, "Oh, yes! I believe I've seen your brothers around and about. Wow, triplets! That's amazing!" Mei smiled at Andrew. "And not that it matters, but you're the first Andrew I've met! So that doesn't make your name that common, now does it? I'm pretty sure you haven't met any Mei's or Momo's before... have you?" Mei let out a light, tinkling laugh; if there was another Mei or Momo at the school, she wanted to meet him or her!

"Um... who's Zack?" she asked.

Smile!

~ heart ~

((I was wondering, but is Zack heterosexual or homosexual? Or bisexual?))

User Image
► ÅηÐяέ௰ κέηјϊ◄
○○○○○○○ 《☠》 ○○○○○○○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis is ridcoulous!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIs that sarcasm in my voice?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy name is not Andy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy is a really wired word.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFace me now looser.

Everyone says they see them, and they always compare us. He nodded softly, before closing hi eyes for a moment, I guess it is, but when your the odd triplet out... It isn't the happiest thing, your always judged. He said with a small sigh, before shaking his head softly, letting his eyes open again; it was true, no matter where he went, he was always the one they pointed out, silver hair and dark sapphire eyes, couldn't be related to them. But it doesn't matter, you get use to it when it's always happened in your life. He said with a small laugh. Only Andrew eh? Well your the only Mei I've ever met, or seen.

Andrew looked around once more, He's my stalker.... He said just loud enough for her to hear, before turning his head to look at her again, A bisexual stalker, you never know who he's going to go after next! His eyes closed for a moment, before opening, But it's normally me... A chuckle, Sadtistic, just because he was raised by his aunt, it's a shame, he could have been a wonderful person; but most judge him by appearance. A pause, before a frown. Black hair and dark red eyes, that's how you know it's him... And that sadtistic smirk, it haunts me still... He whispered softly, before shaking his head, I'm just ranting of my problem, sorry.

((I'll make him bi in this one >;3))

I'm alone and cold, it shows on my face.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 pm

"Yeah well i just feel like punching somebody in the face"She said looking back at him."You'll see why."She smiled at him.Something that she never usually did.She turned at the streets corner."Hey Blondie,"She snickers,"Try catching up with me."She let's go of his hand and runs off but not so fast so she can still be visible to Aro."Let's see if he can match my speed,"She giggled to herself.

((ok ^^))  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:37 pm
User Image

Mei said, "A...stalker?" She was not sure if he meant a real stalker, or he was saying it jokingly, but Mei did not think he was the joking type...or at least not in this sort of situation. She decided to assume he meant a real stalker. "You have a stalker? Maybe he has a crush on you? Hm..." Mei thought for a moment before continuing to say: "Black hair and dark red eyes... He seems like an interesting person, but I don't think I've met anyone with dark red eyes before... Is he really that sadistic? And oh, no! You're not ranting, believe me. I've been told before that I talk too much...so I'm sorry if I'm an annoyance to you..." Mei looked down with a bit of shyness for a moment, and then looked nack up at Andrew. She was back to her friendly self, and she gave Andrew a hug spontaneously. Her arms wrapped around him and she said, "Everyone has problems; you aren't alone! I can tell you right now that I sort of have my own stalker... well, he's my older brother...so..."

Smile!

~ heart ~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:49 pm
User Image

.::Xiaowen ::.Yuki~

Xiaowen sighed as he walked through the hallways at school. It seemed as if a cloud of depression hung over him. His gray eyes were sad, and filled with sorrow as anyone could clearly see. His lips had no chance of a smile, and he walked with heavy steps. Xiaowen stopped by the school bulletin board to remove his goggles from his head and let them hang from his neck like a necklace. His black hoodie and dark jeans were very depressing, and the only bright color on him was the bit of red on his gray sneakers. He was a very bleak person indeed.

Xiaowen looked about, mainly looking for his sister, Mei. He never really called her Mei though; just "Momo" or "Mei Li" if he felt like being nice.

~ emo ~

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm
hinataxxcutey

"Yeah well i just feel like punching somebody in the face"She said looking back at him."You'll see why."She smiled at him.Something that she never usually did.She turned at the streets corner."Hey Blondie,"She snickers,"Try catching up with me."She let's go of his hand and runs off but not so fast so she can still be visible to Aro."Let's see if he can match my speed,"She giggled to herself.

((ok ^^))

User Image

₮he name is
ąяø------
Ї may act like aбάđ 䧧------------
Ănd act like aКЇηĝ --------------------------
฿ut by the end of theÐåў -------------------------------

ϊ just might be your Кηϊĝħ₮

Punching someone? Why? A tilt of his blonde head, he let his topaz eyes close for a moment, before letting them open; confusion was in them. Oh, alright. A surprise? The blonde hated surprises, they always seemed to lead to something bad, but then again; everything did. Don't call me that... He grumbled angerily at her, before sighing softly; Keep up? Alright then. The six foot blonde laughed softly, he hadn't been challenged to anything in a while, normally he lost; but he wouldn't this time. The topaz eyed blonde took a few steps before breaking into a run, his long legs would come in handy; he just hoped he could keep up.

((You'll want to send me a link, cause I will forget if I don't get one XD))

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm
Otulissa
User Image

Mei said, "A...stalker?" She was not sure if he meant a real stalker, or he was saying it jokingly, but Mei did not think he was the joking type...or at least not in this sort of situation. She decided to assume he meant a real stalker. "You have a stalker? Maybe he has a crush on you? Hm..." Mei thought for a moment before continuing to say: "Black hair and dark red eyes... He seems like an interesting person, but I don't think I've met anyone with dark red eyes before... Is he really that sadistic? And oh, no! You're not ranting, believe me. I've been told before that I talk too much...so I'm sorry if I'm an annoyance to you..." Mei looked down with a bit of shyness for a moment, and then looked nack up at Andrew. She was back to her friendly self, and she gave Andrew a hug spontaneously. Her arms wrapped around him and she said, "Everyone has problems; you aren't alone! I can tell you right now that I sort of have my own stalker... well, he's my older brother...so..."

Smile!

~ heart ~

User Image
► ÅηÐяέ௰ κέηјϊ◄
○○○○○○○ 《☠》 ○○○○○○○
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis is ridcoulous!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIs that sarcasm in my voice?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy name is not Andy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy is a really wired word.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFace me now looser.

A small smile of a amusment passed his lips, but he pushed that aside, Actually he does, ever since we were younger. A chuckle, before a frown. Family friends, when things were hard for him at his aunts, he stayed with us, and he just left when he was 10... This is our first time seeing him since we were 10... A small nod, Well if I can find him you can meet him. Yes he really is, he doesn't mean it though. A pause, before he contuined, Just making sure, I sometimes do rant and don't mean to... No, yout not an annoying me, not in any way. A small blush crossed his face when he was pulled into her hug, he lightly moved his arms to hug her back, softly; afraid of hurting her. That sucks... I am sorry to hear that.

I'm alone and cold, it shows on my face.

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 pm
User Image

ℓife Їs ∟ike ą ₡rackedƒun ħouse (M)(i)(r)(r)(o)(r)∥(r)(o)(r)(r)(i)(m)
You Don't know what to Except

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The teen's jet black hair easily stood out in this crowd, slightly spiked, and an un-natural color; but never did he dye his hair. His dark red eyes also would be noticable, they weren't contacts, so it wasn't possible to have this eye color; but he did. A sigh, before he let his eyes close for a moment, they opened again, he let them move around the school; now where was that silver haired teen at?

He made a quick right before looking down the hall, silver hair, and he was hugging someone that wasn't him; that made him angry. Andy! What the hell are you doing?! He growled at him, when he got over there; his dark red eyes shinned angeirly, and that sadtistic frown was on his face, before it changed into a small pout. The black haired teen was slightly shorter than the silver headed one, at least by half an inch.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

::======>> ζack<<======::
::======>> ƒuyu <<======::xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas