Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
An Everyday Thing [O/F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good?
  Overdone.
  Poorly done.
  Don't care.
  Well done.
  Completely original.
  Muffin.
  Poll whore.
View Results

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:53 pm
User Image

C h r i s t o p h e r

I Need To Be Myself // I Can't Be No-One Else
I'm Feeling Supersonic // Give Me Gin And Tonic
You Could Have It All, But How Much Do You Want It?...

'Cos My Friend Said He'd Take You Home // He Sits In A Corner All Alone
He Lives Under A Waterfall // Nobody Can See Him
Nobody Can Ever Hear Him Call...

S u p e r s o n i c

User Image

User Image
((Argh, I'm despairing D;

I worked so hard to make Chris' posts pretty and now the guild forums aren't working; it's not meant to look anything like it's coming out.

Grr.

But anyways, last post - I gotta get me some snooze =3 ))

"Yeah, he'll be fine," answered Chris vaguely, pulling ingredients out of the cupboards and depositing them in random places on the counter. "He's gotta let off a bit of steam, is all. Besides, he's quite welcome to come up here and join us; odds are he probably will before too long..."

"...I love Reed..."

Chris grinned to himself. "That sounds like a euphamism," he said teasingly, snatching up the rum and two glass tumblers from the side. His initial sensation of being tipsy was fading fast. Handing a glass to Keek, he poured them out a generous helping of rum and raised his own glass high in the air. "A toast to Reed: for his generosity, his kind heart and his overall sexyness," he declared, his eyes shining.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:31 am
User Image

"A Toast! chin-chin."
She taped her glass to Chris's and downed it's liquid. The drink burned as it went down and made her eyes water. She put her glass down on the counter and blinked it off. She was feeling even more dizzy and sway-ie now. She grasped the counter and laughed at her own inability to stand up straight.

" I'mgoing-ta-sitdownfo aminute."
She said and slowly slipped to sit on the floor of the kitchen, her back against the cupboards. She put her head in her hands and took a second to find herself.

"Wha wasthat.? Lighterflud."
She mumbled and looked up at Chris smiling. He was so gorgeous... so very pretty. Her arm reached out to pet his beautiful leg. Keek couldn't seem to keep her hands to herself. She got herself back in a standing position and embraced The man, her arms wrapping around his waist. She planted a sloppy kiss on his lips because they where so gorgus looking that she had to.

dragonhealer

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:30 am
User Image
User Image

Zayley scowled at Marcus. It was really stupid to put down someone you wanted something from. "Its sort of hard to have a STD when you've never been intimate with someone, let alone had your first kiss.." She admitted, for it was true. None of the guys in town gave her the time of day, and those she met while on her trips only were interested for her money. Needless to say, they never got the chance.

Despite the bash on her figure, she got up from the chair. Sure, she felt the alcohol, but she had become tolerant after all the parties she had thrown. She streched, raising her arms, and the bottom of her shirt rose to reveal the small heart and crossbones tattoo she had on the backside of her hip. After putting her arms back down, she walked over to the table he was mixing everything on.
"I do not have a flat chest..." Elena said before sitting the bottle down firmly on the table, making a clunk that reverberated through the wood . "I expect the drink" She sat down on the couch across from him, putting her elbows on her knees, and resting her head on her hands, waiting for him to finish making the liver-killing concoction.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:18 am
User Image

Reed must have zoned out or something, because he couldn't remember the things that were going on beforehand. Looking up he saw a newcomer to his basement. He smiled a little, then smelled the strong scent of many different drinks. "I assume that you are staying here tonight since your going to kill your liver, Jack." Reed didn't mind, of course. He enjoyed the company of his friends. Absentmindedly stroking his puppy once again, he wished that he had a book or something to read at the moment.

S n u g g l e The G e e k

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Upon EZ Street's confession of being a virgin, let alone of never kissing someone, Marcus snorted. He doubted that. When she set the bottle of booze on the table, Marcus quickly snatched it, not letting Elena take back her decision. Marcus undid the cap and poured some of the liquid into the cup, making the odorous drink even more foul-smelling. Marcus mixed the drink around a bit before contemplating. He quickly added a bit more of his good friend Jack, and soon he took a good swig from the cup. Marcus quickly exhaled afterwards, expecting flames to come out, while he had closed his eyes involuntarily. It was strong. To say the least. Then again, it was mainly comprised of alcohol, with only a small bit of soda and juice. Marcus took another sip of the liver-killer before reluctantly holding the cup out to Elena.
"Yeah, I'll just crash out down here, Reed."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Elena ignored his disbelieving snort. It was easy to see he didn't believe her, and it usually was the case. Biting her lip and taking a deep breath, she watched as he finished mixing the rancid drink. It didn't look too appealing, let alone drinkable. When Reed spoke, it drew her attention to his presence. "Oh, Hi Reed. Sorry, I can't tell you who invited me at this current moment, I'm having trouble remembering that detail.."
She admitted sheepishly. What she could remember is that she was at the school's out of date library, trying to find something she either hadn't read, or something interesting, when she was invited

The loud exhale made her turn her head to look at Marcus. His eyes were closed at the moment, and the glass wasn't as full as it had been, so she concluded that he had tried it.
"Has your liver caved in on itself yet?..." She asked sarcastically after he took another sip. Before she realized it, the drink was being held out, grudgingly, to her. She took the cup, and just the smell alone made her want to avoid it. However, she wasn't going to seem weak, so she took a drink, fighting the urge to spit it out. When she couldn't stand it any longer, she placed the cup back on the table, and reaching for one of the juice packs to chase it down. "Well, that was something..." She commented idly before pulling her bag over to her, rummaging through it for her copy of 'An Anthropologist On Mars', the book she was supposed to be reading for ap psychology.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 pm
Marcus took back his cup, continuing to drink. Man, this was some strong stuff. After a few drinks, Marcus grabbed a bong and the jug of orange juice, using the juice instead of water in the bong. Marcus got himself some pot and put it in it's place before lighting up, chasing the harsh alcohol with more weed. Not exactly smart. Marcus got himself in a small coughing fit before downing the rest of the liquid that could be used as degreaser, relaxing back into the chair. The full effects of the booze and weed were getting to him, calming him down and making him forget about the presence of Elena. Hell, at this point he wouldn't even recognize her he was so blitzed. Marcus looked around stupidly, wondering how his intoxication snuck up on him like this and why there was no music. The TV was on some boring old channel, as nothing was on. Marcus pushed himself out of his chair and began stumbling around, looking for the radio that didn't exist.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image

Alexia was sort of lost trying to catch up with what they were all saying. She caught bits of info like ' cake ' and ' wedding ' but other then that, she was quite lost. She just smiled as Elena came in and began bumping her foot against the chair. It bounced up and then went back down. She enjoyed doing that when she didn't really have anything to do. " Dude...are you okay? " she asked, finally noticing Mark stumbling around. " You should lay of the weed and alcohol. It's gonna kill you one day. " she said, being quite blunt about it. She slid off her chair and remembered that Zayley had mentioned something about not even having her first kiss. Same thing went with her but she decided not to share it with anyone.

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:01 pm
Upon hearing a voice, Marcus whipped around finding Alexia the one talking to him. He was a bit wobbly, but he could hold himself up fine. He pointed a finger at her, prepared to justify himself.
"H-hey... weed's fine. It's not gonna hurt me at all. If I was gonna die... it'd be the alcohol. Now excuse me, I need to find the stupid radio."
Marcus turned back around, rummaging through the junk to try to find a radio. But, alas, no such radio existed, he had destroyed the radio he was looking for a few years ago in an attempt to blow up the water tower.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Zayley managed to find her book, buried in the depths of her bag. She pulled it out, and opened it to the bookmark. She was in the middle of reading about 'The Last Hippie'. Since Elena didn't know if she would remember any of the story in her current state, she simply decided to leave the bookmark in its place. She had always refused to bend the pages in her books.
It was about that time when she caught a stumbling figure out of the corner of her eye. She turned to see Mark, staggering around like a bumbling idiot. She cocked her head to the side, upon hearing that he was looking for a radio. It was odd because there was none in sight, or at least that she could see in her blurred line of sight.
"Umm, Marus...I don't think that there's a radio.." She said, trying to stop a fit of giggles that threatened to overcome her. All the alcohol on a nearly empty stomach wasn't a good thing . .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:26 pm
Marcus heard another voice and turned, this time tripping over himself and landing rather roughly on his side. He let out a loud breath of air as he hit the ground and just laid down for a moment without moving. That hurt. After a moment of silence, Marcus spoke.
"I'm okay."
Marcus stayed laying on the cold, hard, cement ground, and contemplated a new predicament. Get up off the uncomfortable ground and go to his comfortable chair, or exert no energy whatsoever by staying on the ground. Hmm, decisions, decisions...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Elena watched as Mark fell. It seemed, to her, as if it was in slow motion, but not. The thud he made as he landed on the concrete basement floor didn't sound good. Zayley stood up, letting her book fall to the couch to be forgotten for the time being. She had to hold onto the arm of the couch to make sure she was steady. Figuring out where Marcus was, she walked over to him, faintly hearing the 'I'm okay' he had spoken. She paused for a moment, considering what she should do, before sitting down beside him indian style . "You want some help getting up?.." She asked. Sure, she didnt get along with him, and on a normal basis, tried to ignore his existence, but she wasn't that cold hearted. . .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:55 pm
Marcus let his eyes stay closed as he laid there, and heard a question. He thought for a moment before speaking again.
"Well, that's what I'm contaminating. Whether or not I should surmise or stay down here."
Marcus had tried using big, fancy words, but they just kept getting jumbled with other words before he let out the wrong words. Marcus stayed laying down, still contemplating on whether or not to get up or not. He was in a real dilemma.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Zayley listened to his response. Something about it seemed off. For one, he wasn't being horrible to her, and two, the words didn't make sense, but she still understood what he meant. "Is the floor really more comfortable?.." She asked, wondering if it was true. So, Elena turned around, and laid down, where her head was equal with his, but the rest of her body was facing the opposite direction. She stared up at the ceiling. Zayley did come to find that the cool concrete did feel good, and didn't blame Marcus for being indecisive . .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm
Upon hearing the voice ask another question, Marcus thought again.
"No, not particulate-ly. It's just that the weed is making me lazier."
Marcus felt the owner of the voice lay down next to him, head next to his. Marcus just sat there for a while, mind blank, eyes dully looking up at the ceiling when a random thought came wafting through his head. Marcus pushed himself onto his feet with great reluctance, and went to his bong. He took another strong hit, inducing another coughing fit. He looked to Reed and Alexia, giving them the peace sign.
"Hey, I'm gonna go lay down in the grass for a while, alright? If I'm not back in.... a few hours, look for my body."
Marcus stumbled his way to the basement door, pausing and fumbling the with the door knob, trying to understand how the damn thing worked.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff