Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Cosplay Help Thread-- Female Anime Characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZakuraWolfe

Original Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 pm
Hi! I need help finding a pattern to alter for the Black Knights uniform Kallen wears in Code Geass.

[X]

Do you know of a pattern I could use? Where can I find one? I really just need a pattern for the top. Any info you have would be wonderful ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:54 am
irZakuraWolfe
Hi! I need help finding a pattern to alter for the Black Knights uniform Kallen wears in Code Geass.

[X]

Do you know of a pattern I could use? Where can I find one? I really just need a pattern for the top. Any info you have would be wonderful ^_^

I tried to look for a pattern of such a coat, but it's not easy. XD I would suggest finding a pattern for some kind of military coat, but you'd have to alter a lot about it... I wish I could be of more assistance.  

Qianna

Sugary Genius

-Keiiri-Chan-

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:53 pm
I promised a friend I'd help them make a Kisa Sohma costume, but I've never made anything like a sailor suit before, let alone a middle school version. Any tips on how to make it? Here are some examples:

[x]
[x]
[x]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:34 am
Hello,

I'm trying to dress up as the Ice Queen from Adventure Time [link=http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Queen]this is she[/link] and I have no idea how to start. Help please?  

Ywain Snow

Heart Genius

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:10 pm
Ywain Snow
Hello,

I'm trying to dress up as the Ice Queen from Adventure Time [link=http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Queen]this is she[/link] and I have no idea how to start. Help please?

When I plan a cosplay, I make a list of every single piece of the costume that I need, from socks to lipstick. Kind of like a grocery list.
Then decide where you want to start. Buying and styling the wig, making the dress, etc.

I'm not sure how much experience you have, so beyond that I'm not sure what advice to give you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 pm
Cariella
Ywain Snow
Hello,

When I plan a cosplay, I make a list of every single piece of the costume that I need, from socks to lipstick. Kind of like a grocery list.
Then decide where you want to start. Buying and styling the wig, making the dress, etc.

I'm not sure how much experience you have, so beyond that I'm not sure what advice to give you!

Let's say it this way, I have never sawed before.  

Ywain Snow

Heart Genius

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:28 pm
Does any one have a suggestion on where to find a good black bikini top for bustier girls. I want to cosplay Yoko from Gurren Lagann but I can only find really small tops.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:15 pm
Ywain Snow

Okay. I'm not going to lie, Ice Queen is quite the challenge for someone who has never sewn before. If you are nervous about making it yourself, you could commission someone to make it for you.
But if you do want to sew it, I'd suggest taking lessons for a bit. Also, it's a good idea to learn how to use patterns, they come in handy when making a complicated costume.
For the makeup, Ben Nye is very good stuff. Don't forget to buy a setting powder and setting spray. It's really important to set your makeup so it doesn't smudge or get on other people if you hug them.

I hope I'm helping you, good luck!

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:22 pm
Next year for Tekko I plan on going as Organic Angel Alexiel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I may have an idea for her wings, but it's her dress and corset I need advice with.

If you have an answer, can you please quote me? Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:39 pm
Ah, hey, I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with or has a pattern to sew a long-sleeved seifuku. I plan on cosplaying Pekoyama Peko (link to her reference is in her name), and I need to find a good pattern on sewing a seifuku, or advice on it.

Also, if you've ordered from a site that sells trustworthy red contacts/circle lenses, it'd be greatly appreciated to link me to it.

milkdrinker9000

Girl-Crazy Girl

olbird5111111

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I need help finding kibas wolf costume I would love to find one like this https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4003/4680383786_d364725029_z.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 am
-Keiiri-Chan

methbottle

I don't know if you still need the info, but:
visual guide to make a uniform.

The skirt is just a basic pleated skirt. I can find a tutorial for you, but they are pretty straight forward C:

Dark Felicia

Dark Felicia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:21 am
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
Does any one have a suggestion on where to find a good black bikini top for bustier girls. I want to cosplay Yoko from Gurren Lagann but I can only find really small tops.
You could easily make a bikini top C:

It's just a basic triangle pattern and sewed together with whatever material you want to use (I used PVC vinyl for myself, others use spandex)

Here's a tutorial if you need assistance C:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:24 am
crazychild852
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I need help finding kibas wolf costume I would love to find one like this https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4003/4680383786_d364725029_z.jpg
Are you looking to purchase one? Or you want to know how to make one?  

Dark Felicia

Cosplay Help

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces