Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 pm
Hikari rubs the dirt off of her knees. "I should have dodged that b*****d....." Hikari muttered to herself. Shizuka whined, then headbutted Hikari's knee. "Hey, hey... watch it. My knees hurt." She looks after Ryoku. Wonder where he's going...." Shizuka growls, then starts padding off. "Hey, wait." Hikari whispers after her dog, then starts walking after her dog toward the dango shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:15 pm
"Dont matter, is a mission" Alure keep running while holding Kokoro wrist, he was exited by the news, he hoped that he wont arrive last at the hokage mansion...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 pm
*arrives to the kage mansion*
me: *kneels down* lord Hokage what is urgentenough to summon spuad 7
Hokage: Master Ryoku Captain of the Special Division also known as Squad 7 u and ur team plus one medical ninja are to going to the Village Hidden in the Mountains to negoitate a peace treaty with Yamakage ( mountain shadow) *hands me 2 scrolls* the first scroll is the treaty and the other scroll is the information about ur mission and the name of the Medical Nin that i assigned to ur team
me: *bows* thank u lord hokage *leaves the office*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:19 pm
After a long run, Alure and Kokoro finally reached the hokage mansion, Alure sensed the chakra of his capitan moving from there, "We are finally here, let the mission beggins" Alure shouted...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm
Kokoro tried to calm down her breathing "Baka niisan..." she muttered giggling a little. She then saw Ryoku walk out of the office "Ah, senpai!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 pm
well i see that u 2 are the first to show......... for once, anyways we have to find this Medical Ninja named Hikari Inuzuka cuz she's a member of this mission, i'll find her and be sure to pack alot of things cuz this is going to be a 5 day trip.......... so be sure to pack the esintials and nothing more....... dismissed  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:55 pm
Alure moved his head, "I hate packing, im not that good for organisation" he told Kokoro, "Nee-chan, can you help me pack my things?" Alure made a puppy face that not all the people could resist...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:00 pm
Kokoro pouted at him "Niisan you need to know when to-" She looked at his face and couldn't help but give up. "Don't worry niisan! Kokoro-chan will back our bags!" she gave him a friendly peck on the cheek and dash away to pack their bags.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:02 pm
*walks around the village and spots Hinata*
me: Oi hinata-sama
hinata: oh hello Ryoku-san
me: hey Hinata do u where i can find Hikari she's needed for this mission
Hinata: ............. i think she went to the Dango shop with her dog
me: *bows* thank u *leaves for the dango shop*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Alure watched at the sky, he realxed and started to walk back home, the Uchiha Village was kind of far, he was happy that Kokoro helped her with her package.

"I hope that this goes good" he sighed, he looked back at his right arm, "This time, i will master it" he runned back home...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:12 pm
* walks into the dango shop and spots the girl with the dog* uuuuuuummmmmmmm excuse r u by any chance Hikari Inuzuka  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:26 pm
Kokoro walked into her home happily humming. Her father Sasuke just looked at her with a weird look. He sighed as if he wasn't even going to bother why she was so happy. Kokoro ran up to her room and flopped onto her head she grabbed a picture of her and her teammates and smiled "I can't wait..." she said as she set it down and began to pack  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:27 pm
Hikari looks darkly at the boy standing in front of her. "Yeah." She tries turns away and ignores the boy. To hell with him. He pushed me down. I had to heal myself while I was sitting here... what a sorry waste of chakra.... and energy. "Anyway, whatever it is you want, I don't want to do it. Not in the mood." Shizuka growls next to her. "Shh girl... shh....." Hikari warns Shizuka through her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:07 pm
*sigh* i'm sorry to bother u, but ur assigned a mission with Anbu squad 7 and lord hokage told me to find u and to assign u on this mission and its Manditory that u go *hands Hikari the scroll with the mission information* everything u need to know is in that scroll  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:16 pm
Alure arrived home, he looked at Sasuke, "Im home dad" he told him, he only nooded with the head and passed him, Alure go up the stairs and entered his room, he looked at his sword that was hanging in the wall.

"Mabye i could use it, after all it was a gift" the Yamato, the sword that was forged from a thunder, a gift of his father, Alure attached it to his back...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff