Reply Adult Furries Guild
D' Question Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:33 pm
i used to sing songs when i was very young when i was bored. i would just make up verses and sing them... they were terrible... one time... and as far as i remember the last time i ever did it, i was singing on the stairs at my house and my mom interupted me and told me it was beautiful.... i ran into my room without a word and hid in the closet.

what is your favorite thing to do online?

mine is going onto second life and building airplanes guns sculpture and buildings.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:37 pm
Mine is to talk to people and make friends......

What do you really want to accomplish in your life..?

To have a private land and make it a wildlife sanctuary... a place that helps animals in need.......  

Nekolovesinu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 pm
Sort of the same above. I would like to rescue and rehabilitate animals physically and mentally to be the best they can be. I am not a fanatic that agrees with no-kill shelters, I do believe that some animals should be euthanized.

What do you think about in the shower?

I think about the stresses of the day and how the water can just wash them down the drain  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:10 pm
live to see the apocalypse. dont ask me why.

actually i change it.... as much as the end of the world would be a releif to me i really want to be a significant part of the revitalization of Detroit as a cultural/Art center of the midwest US.

how many times have you done something in a row even though it didnt work the first time?

i keep getting in the right lane of the 696 telegraph exit when really i should be in the 2nd to right lane if i want to go southbound on telegraph from 696... being in the far right lane leads me to northbound telegraph. it gets me every time.  

Jungle Boots

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 pm
if i;m aware of it, only a few times. Sometimes I'm jus like a robot and get on the freeway even though I want to go to the gas station.

Do you have a hobby that other people find strange?

not really. I quilt...and that's about it as far as hobbies go for me  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 pm
None of my friends knows about my hobbies..... But as you can see... I draw and write and other stuffs

Have you ever wanted to be a movie star?

nope... I want a life with privacy  

Nekolovesinu

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm
not a movie star. Sometimes it would be nice to be famous...in a little way. Your voice tends to be heard better that way. It takes a lot of little people to make a difference

What quote describes you?

I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:11 am
Nekolovesinu
I always do that with my friends >.>

have you danced in your room thinking no one is watching you but suddenly you see a family or friend staring at you?

no

Haha yes.

Have you ever belted out tunes at the top of your voice thinking your alone, and then realized that your window is wide open?

Yes. redface  

Manda_Tifa

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:25 pm
Manda_Tifa
Nekolovesinu
I always do that with my friends >.>

have you danced in your room thinking no one is watching you but suddenly you see a family or friend staring at you?

no

Haha yes.

Have you ever belted out tunes at the top of your voice thinking your alone, and then realized that your window is wide open?

Yes. redface

i sing in my car all the time... several times unknown to me on many occasions witnesses wondered if i was insane.

also in a related story read top post.

what famous person do other people say that you resemble most?

jimmy fallon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:38 pm
America Ferrera (the actress from Ugly Betty)

Have you ever been seriously injured (physically?)

Yep. when I was 3 years old, I was stepped on the back by my horse and then when I was 5years old, I fell into a lot of potted cactus. It took several hours and 5 people to tweeze the spines out  

Rainey_angel81

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:32 pm
Rainey_angel81
America Ferrera (the actress from Ugly Betty)

Have you ever been seriously injured (physically?)

Yep. when I was 3 years old, I was stepped on the back by my horse and then when I was 5years old, I fell into a lot of potted cactus. It took several hours and 5 people to tweeze the spines out

youch

ive had serious athsma attacks, and had a cuncussion once, but nothing that really risked dissfigurement death or intense pain.

whats your most favorite memory of someone close to you that died?

my grandfather playing a magic trick on me, my grandmother would go put a penny somewhere in the kitchen and tell my grandpa where it was, my grandpa would also have a penny in his hand and say abrakadabra and then tell me to go look for it by the phone or on the stove. it would be there and all i could think about was that my grandpa was magic... how cool is that. god i miss him alot. please for the sake of your children watch your cholesterol.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:12 pm
My ex-best friend's aunt. She was one of the coolest people I've ever met..well her whole family was pretty neat. Michelle was also the first hermaphrodite I've ever met and I learned quite a bit from her. She would take us beach combing and treasure-hunting. She was really into the paranormal stuff, so we would go to the healing fairs and everything.
Though she was also the one that really opened my eyes on how much other people hurt and how they can hide it. It was hard being her, but she was surrounded by people who loved her, so that was all that mattered.

Who was the strangest person you've ever met?

The pigeon guy at my brother's university.  

Rainey_angel81

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:07 pm
The Guy who has a big banana between his legs and was holding a paper saying "you can touch my big banana for a penny" and I always see him on the subway...

What have you done this whole day?

Totally bumming around in my room and sleeping... Also I watched UP and G-Force in my laptop....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm
I went to work this morning, came home, read a book outside with the dogs, shopped for groceries and now making dinner

What are three things that you would want people to say about you at your funeral?

I would want them to be truthful, above all else. I've been to lousy funerals where people went on about someone's good deeds and how great a person they were. I didn't think that person was good or great.
I don;t know what good things people would have to say about me. My mom always said I was a trooper, really one to go with the flow.
Some other people like how I'm a rock when the wind is howling.
Some others like how calm and relaxed I can seem and it makes everyone around me be the same too.  

Rainey_angel81

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 pm
good question:

i would hope they are honest about me as well. but really i hope my eulogy makes mention not so much of what i was but what will go on now that im gone. how we should all remember those lovable moments with everybody's favorite weirdo. i guess im a nice guy... at least i was before i had to face real life for real, so i hope im remembered for my niceness my willingness to help with the little things like doors and extra cigs and car rides. i hope people remember my aspirations, and mention how even though im dead people should take up where i left off so i may live on or some sappy nonsense. but i really beleive in that kind of sappy b.s. so it works for me. besides i think funerals are more for those that are in morning than for the deceaced themselves. So funerals are about the future of the morners, it is the future of the loved ones. and ultimately if i die its only my loved ones that i care about.

oh stories about oh i remember when he did this and that.... that was classic. he was fun.

what is the most terrifying thing you have ever faced down?

either muscle bound drunks looking for a fight, or the time one of the kids i was taking care of had a violent asthma attack.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff