Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~make your own character~ Gryffindor Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:34 pm
"Oh yeah sure you are!" Toril turned and narrowed her eyes in his direction. Turning she saw Malachey banging his head in the table. Raising an eyebrow she stared at him, not knowing the entire story of why he was doing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:14 pm
Once in the tower Ashlee went back to studying.Still thinking of how she wished her curse had hit him."Heh seeing him as a frog would have been nice"  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:14 am
Malachey stopped banging his head, feeling someone is watching him and quickly decided to act like that "banging-head-until-bleeding" never happened, but accidently ended up throwing the potions' pargement into the nearby wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:32 pm
Toril nearly jumped when it hit the wall "What's wrong wi'choo?"  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:22 am
"That son-of-a-******, potions-teacher just had give me extrahomework, that's why."

He went up from his chair to fetch the pargement, but at the same knock over the inkhorn on the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:58 am
Ashlee herd the crash and heeaded back down the stairs to the Common room.Looking round for the noise she see's what made it.  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:54 am
"This isn't just my day, not that many are anyway."

The boy moaned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:34 pm
"Don't do it den!" Toril responded, crossing her arms and facing him, "Dat's wa' I do"  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

New-Mama924

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:18 pm
I would like to make up a character...here it is...

.:Character Name: Angel Lupin
.:Age: 17
.:Breeding: Half-blood
.:Year: 7
.:Appearance: Dark brown Hair that is a little longer that shoulder length, I have blue-green-gray eyes depends on the weather and my mood. Pretty Short about 5'3". Weighs about 120 lbs. She has a scar right by her temple. She wears the normal Hogwarts uniform and other than that jeans and t-shirts when she is allowed.
. razz ersonality: Very Friendly (except when someone gets her mad, sticks up for her friends, adventureous, will try anything
.:History: Her Parents were also Killed by Voldermort. Her parents was friends with the Snape,she is friends with the Potter's, black's, and Weasley's. When her parents were killed she was very young so she was brought to Dumbledore to figure out who could watch her...at the time they could not figure out who her family was...so Doumbledore asked Snape if he would watch her since her was on the Familys list of friends and he was made her godfather. Snape said yes since he was their friend and since hw was her godfather. So as she got older he started teaching her some magic and found that she was powerful and so she was given the note and she was able to go to Hogwarts! After a few years Dumbledore was able to figure our that Remus Lupin was somehow related to her like an Uncle. But she still stayed with Snape since Lupin was a werewolf....Angel was also wanted by Voldemort adn when she was a baby liek I said her parents were killed by him...also when she was a baby her paretns had taken her to the Potter's to help keep angel safe because they knew the were going to get attacked.....Angel also has problems with occulamancy....The only strange thign that happened was Angel was placed in the griffendor just like her mom was when she was younger....(angel doesnt liek to be too mean too people and knows usually Slithren's turn into Death Eaters and she doesnt see why it is fun to kill and tourture people for no reason...)

Just for fun! ^.^ I am bored....let me know what you think people...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:26 am
He looked a bit puzzeled on the girl.

"Ok, why not. It isn't like can be punished or anything."

Malachey pulled out a board used for wizard chess and started to pick up the pieces(the ones that didn't escape, that is.)

((Usually I am against the use of such cross of a character, but test the girl out in the field and we'll see. cool ))  

Fiyun

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:16 am
Ashlle would see what made the noise and ignored it.Walking back to the fire she pased Fred.But she kept on walking so she'd get him to come to her.And it worked once she was seated he came to her with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:08 pm
((-laughs-))

"Stop that" she narrowed her eyes at Malachey.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fiyun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:57 am
After all the pieces are in place, he waved his wand and called on sandwhiches (which he had taken during getting lost in the school's kitchen.. again!) that made a loop in the air gracefully and landed on the chessboard.

"The battle of the centuary! Toast versus Kings!(the chess-pieces)"

He ignored Toril that laughed and ordered one of the pawns to attack an olive and mustard-sandwhich.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:15 pm
"You...are a freak, ho'kay? Seriously..." Toril rolled her eyes and lye on the couch. She had one leg on the armrest and the other on the floor, while her head and neck rested on the back.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

New-Mama924

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:58 pm
Athal
He looked a bit puzzeled on the girl.

"Ok, why not. It isn't like can be punished or anything."

Malachey pulled out a board used for wizard chess and started to pick up the pieces(the ones that didn't escape, that is.)

((Usually I am against the use of such cross of a character, but test the girl out in the field and we'll see. cool ))

((cross character?! Yah i can make up some things that seem wierd or impossible to put together but always seems about to put it together))

*she walks by and sits in a chair next to the fire place staring into the flames*  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff