Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:05 am
User Image
Give in to the night. In a world beyond controlling are you going to deny the savior in front of your eyes? Give in to the night.

Leo smiled a bit. At the thought of natural enemies, Leo twisted his face a little. "Anything can easily be an emeny to us. Our biggest threats lie in the human world. Thaey are humans themselves, and domestic cats. But every human fears what they don't know. Oh and Catherine. Its nightling, not nightshifter." Leo laughed a bit before he continued to speak. "And I understand your reasoning for many questions. Curiosity isn't a bad thing. Unless of courst your a cat." A grin pulled over Leo's mouth. That saying was old but still funny to him for some reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 am
User Image
Catherine felt ashamed:"Oh i am really sorry i did not get the name right. Night-li-ng! It was really stupid of me. There is no excuse for it. Maybe if i can bring you something...". She stood up, her dress all wrapped around her, and went fast to the counter, where she picked up a fruit bowl and a bottle of blood for herself. She went back, her heels ticking on the floor and making noise that could not be heard because of the storm and the chatter of the students. "Here, there is even an apple there. Please help yourself. Generally humans are supposed to be my only enemies too, but i am not the type of person that likes to make enemies of any kind. I hope you dont meet many cats of humans along your way then." She stopped in wonder."Leo, why cats?"  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 am
User Image
Give in to the night. In a world beyond controlling are you going to deny the savior in front of your eyes? Give in to the night.

Leo smiled when Catherine had brought him more fruit. Taking a bite from the apple, Leo spoke again. "You see, us as nightlings have two forms. The humannoid form that you see now and a smaller, black true form. Cats find it a nice sport to try and catch my kind when we are in the true form. That is why our familiars are canine." As if knowing she is important for saomething, Rain propped herself up on the table and looked regal once again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 pm
User Image
"Oh, i completely understand that. It is in their nature, after all. I hope you do not meet any in the school, or in the forest outside. It makes sense that you chose Rain, not that she is not great just by herself... or did she choose you?" Catherine smiled at Rain and decided to carefully offer her an apple from the plate she brought. She was wondering if the wolf would refuse, eat the apple, or eat her hand. If Leo was vegetarian it did not mean that Rain was too. Some students started to stare at them, this table being the noisiest and most interesting one, at least in her opinion. Catherine tented to think that it is always interesting when she is around.  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:25 pm
User Image

Rain looked to Leo as if asking if it was okay to take the apple. After a quick nod from Leo, Rain gingerly took the apple and began eating it. "When I was born, so was Rain. Its a very interesting phenomena. We are born from shadows, and when we are born, our familiars are born from whichever element our babies first come in contact with. Can you guess what element Rain was born from?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image
Catherine laughed as Rain ate the apple. She was glad Leoy approved of her so much that he let Rain eat from her. "Oh...it was... rain! You came in contact with rain... well i guess that is better and less painful than being in contact with fire, specially for a baby." She shivered at the memory of what fire does to her or any skin."Does Rain eat only fruit, too? Is she that much... family with you?", she asked.  

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image

Leo laughed a bit. "Yes. It was raining on the day I was born. And on our first day of birth, we are very resistant to the elements. A friend of mine was struck by lightning when she was born." TAking another bite from the apple in his hand, he added. "Our familiars like to eat various things. From small animals to fruit itself. Rain is like me as we both love the sweet taste of it. But she does eat meat as well. And yeas. All familiars share a very important bond with their masters, it is like they are family."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:00 pm
User Image
Catherine looked with her dark gaze at Leo and Rain. "That sounds so nice, having someone so close to you for life, it must be comforting. Oh and does she protect you from cats when you go to your other form? I guess she would protect you from anything... Really i am not surprised you took her here, you must be inseparable. I do not have anyone like that... i ran away from everything i had as a mortal, and my immortal teacher was too hard to get along with, shortly said."

((OOC: will be online again in an hour, see you then smile ))  

Lainauriel

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:53 pm
(I am so sorry for not posting sooner but I had a very busy week with homework and such. I shall try to be on more. Either way here is my first post.)

Samantha had been kneeling at the end of the table while everyone talked, not making a sound. She was completely transparent and no one, not even the vampires could see her. She made sure to stay as quiet as possible as a plate from the table suddenly stood up, dumping the contents on the table. It started rolling around the table, trying to catch the eyes of anyone looking. Samantha found it very amusing to watch and waited for everyone else's reaction. Not many students here knew of her existence but Sam thought that now would be a good time to change that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image
Catherine saw a plate jump of the table and start flying around on its own. This school was really strange, luckily, and this was really interesting. Catherine followed the plate with her eyes and wondered who was doing this and why. After all, someone will have to clean up the mess it made.  

Lainauriel

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:10 pm
James looked at Catherine, realizing what he said. "Yes i suppose i did just say you could hunt with me didn't I?" he looked at the plate as well. "Strange beings arent they?" he asked no-one in particular. He watched the plate and then stood up, and walked toward the door, then he remembered, "you can have the rest of the food, meet me when the next class starts when your ready to hunt". With that he walked ou the door and felt the rain touch his face, he was ready so he waited near the woods, to where anyone could see him upon exit of the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:16 pm
Samantha frowned. Someone decided that her plate wasn't fun enough and left. So the food that had been on the plate decided to get up and dance. Now that was amusing. Chicken leg dancing across the table with a wing. Sam almost giggled but stopped just in time. She wasn't ready to reveal herself just yet.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image
Catherine said bye to James, since she was not ready for hunting yet. She was just too amused watching the chicken dance on the plate that was left. She said out loud:" Oh come on, whoever is doing this, show yourself and come sit with us. Can you make anything fly around???" She asked aloud, and waited if someone would answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:36 pm
Samantha smiled. So the girl was interested. But Sam still wasn't ready to be seen yet. Besides this was more entertaining. There was a bag on the ground next to Sam's feet and it lifted itself into the air and started flying. By now most of the cafeteria was watching. Silently Sam lifted herself into the air and landed on the table. She stood there and before long other things were being lifted into the air and were flying around. Food, books, bags. But no people. Sam couldn't lift people.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 pm
User ImageLydia wasn't suprised that James and Catherine were planning on skipping out on a class to hunt. She had no need for she had done so right before lunch. Upon hearing that Leo's other form was fond for cats to chase, she mused. "Hmm...That's weird. Cat's are attracted to me for some reason...despite being a vampire and all. They seem to find my presence comforting. That is one species that is off my menu, always. Not even mountain lions and such...I won't hunt those." She said idly. When things started flying on their own, she seemed to come to the conclusion that a ghost was behind it, and not just any ghost, one she had known before. Sam...She decided to let her have her fun, not saying a thing, smiling as others were befuddled and confused.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff