Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Sound of Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:03 am
The gun wavered back and forth from its final shot - the bullet finding itself digging within Kaelin. It seemed the world shattered within Liyos' eyes as he saw his pet's body fall to the ground. Feathers shot into the air, spinning around.

The whore was staring at both of them, seeing the man who had put her in her place the night before broken as he ran towards the pet he had carried in. "Kaelin!"

She worried her lip, and knelt down to lift up the Vanteerian and get him into her arms. "My...my god. What have you done sir?" Her voice was shaking, but her personality seemed annoyed. "What have you done?"

"I...I... I don't know... He... He just came in and...and..."

To him, the world began to fall apart, giving a notion to how bad life might be going. "Tch..." The whore eyed up the wound on Kaelin, before glaring over at Liyos. "It's not serious... But we do have to dress the wound."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 am
Kaelin gave a cry as he hit the ground, pain rippling through him. He saw some of his feathers fall around him. His wings had been injured, and that hurt him the most. Wing injuries were the hardest to recover from, it was why he kept them hidden from the traders. His wings allowed him a small ounce of freedom. He tried to move as he heard his name shouted. Kaelin gave another cry as his shoulder and wing were jostled as the woman gathered him into her arms. "No...no...more killing..." Kaelin gasped.

"We have to do more than just dress the wound, it has to be cleaned first. No doubt some bits from his feather have gotten into both wounds. Hush dear," she said quietly cooing to Kaelin gently as she ran a hand through his hair.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:21 am
Shaking his head to the scene before him, Liyos grabbed his gun and threw it into his cross, before slamming it. Anger flashed across his face once more as he jdug his claws into the metal. "Can... can you do it?" Gritting his teeth, the weapons dealer gave a quick look towards the whore and Kaelin. "Can you make it better?"

In his mind, he couldn't understand the severity of the situation - even though it was rushing forward to slam some intelligence into Liyos.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:28 am
"I can do it but i'm going to need your help, its going to be painful to clean the wounds. I'll need help to hold his wings and hold him down." the woman said looking over the wound in Kaelin's shoulder. "We can numb his shoulder but the wing will be harder." she continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:31 am
"I'll do whatever... I just want it fixed." His eyes shuttered shut, before he forced them open. A bland look came from his orbs, like he turned off his soul to the world. "Tell me exactly how I should start." Liyos walked back over to the whore, to make things a bit easier.

Though soon they should leave the place. This much destruction was only going to cause a lot more pain in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:43 am
The woman nodded moving a bit to get some supplies. The one thing she couldn't find was bandaging so she tore at the bottom of her skirt. Hold his wing still, we don't need him moving it and getting injured further. She dipped some cloth into the water she had retrieved. Kaelin gave a cry and tried to move away as she began to clean the wound.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:52 am
Watching as the woman did her thing, Liyos moved his hands out to take a hold of Kaelin's body and of the wings to keep them still. Though his eyes shook, he kept his body still. This was more of a time and place to keep his word and do what he had to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 am
After about 30 minutes the woman had finished bandaging both of Kaelin's wounds. "There all done now, no more tears now." she whispered to Kaelin petting his head softly. "He should be alright now with enough time to heal." she told Liyos.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:12 am
He nodded to her, worrying his lip as he stared over at Kaelin, releasing his wings from the grip they were in. His hand went towards Kaelin's, hoping to hold it to just have some sort of solace. "That's good..." Liyos' eyes went towards the whore before frowning. "What... what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:35 am
"My name is Arare, i'm like you and him. Were creatures." the woman said softly. Kaelin didn't move his hand as Lyos reach towards him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:30 pm
His eyes scanned her, before he stared back at Kaelin. "You're... a creature too?" It was like his mind couldn't wrap around that fact - the fact that there were other people used as slaves like that. "About... last night... I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:51 pm
"Yes I am, and I guess now because of you i'm free." Arare said softly smiling. "Don't worry about last night in fact if you hadn't have done that he probably would have beaten me." she said motioning to the Inn keeper's body.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 pm
He hadn't even thought of something like that in regards to Arare, yet it seemed as though he couldn't even fathom his own gun being fired. The world began to spin again in his mind as time ticked by, his rationality coming swiftly back. "We...we need to leave now." Standing up quickly, the lycan grabbed his stuff and threw it all together, not even realizing he still was in his wolf form.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:03 pm
"And where do you propose you go looking like that with your pet injured as such?" Arare questioned lifting Kaelin and setting him on the bed stroking his good wing softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Xavianus Takiyan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:38 pm
"Anywhere but here..." He motioned to the dead body. "That is, unless you can magically make things just seem so normal in this place until he gets better." Running his paw through his headcfur, Liyos seemed a bit annoyed at the woman for saying what she did. What did she know about all this?

"So? Can you make it all disappear? Or should we go with my idea and get the hell out of here while there is still time?"

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff