• Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

at my school they dont let me carry backpack around....
and my mom has just discovered rap music...so annoyed cause she doesnt put her head phones on, and her volume is super high...

really? wow XP
LoLz hahahah really? hahahah I find that funny ;P

Yes I have to pay for my locker. It's Ridiculous. $15 for it. Plus the locker is really small. D:

Lol, Your mom listen to Rap music? Wow. My parents hate Rap music.

she calls it ghetto music...and she used to yell at my older brother for listening to ghetto music.......

$15? hmm...I'm not sure if we have to pay for ours, all I know is Freshman get an assigned locker already for them, then other students have to request/sign-up for a locker XP except for some reason I had a locker my Sophomore year, but I never use my locker XP

@ Chris: My parents would yell at me for listening to rap music. They said its gang Violence.

@ Isaac: I use my locker at all times. Every passing period i go to my locker even though i don't need anything from it.

well, it would be a waste of time to go to my locker if I had one XP
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Today, there was a black out, like 30 minutes before school ended, they let us out 15 minutes early, it was cool>< alot of the kids just waited in or by the buses, but i got too impatient so i walked home>< it was real dark and cool in the school hallways with only the backup lights><

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:49 pm

azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love

Yes I have to pay for my locker. It's Ridiculous. $15 for it. Plus the locker is really small. D:

Lol, Your mom listen to Rap music? Wow. My parents hate Rap music.

she calls it ghetto music...and she used to yell at my older brother for listening to ghetto music.......

$15? hmm...I'm not sure if we have to pay for ours, all I know is Freshman get an assigned locker already for them, then other students have to request/sign-up for a locker XP except for some reason I had a locker my Sophomore year, but I never use my locker XP

@ Chris: My parents would yell at me for listening to rap music. They said its gang Violence.

@ Isaac: I use my locker at all times. Every passing period i go to my locker even though i don't need anything from it.

well, it would be a waste of time to go to my locker if I had one XP

haha, well not to me. I don't like going to class early.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Akatsuki Vash
Today, there was a black out, like 30 minutes before school ended, they let us out 15 minutes early, it was cool>< alot of the kids just waited in or by the buses, but i got too impatient so i walked home>< it was real dark and cool in the school hallways with only the backup lights><

Haha, Remind me of when i was in Grade school and the school had to shut down for a long time.
There was this Dude on our campus that the police was looking for.
It was scary cause i was little.
We had to close everything,shut the lights and sit together.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:51 pm

Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

Haha, Remind me of when i was in Grade school and the school had to shut down for a long time.

when my oldest brother was in high shool, they had a fake bomb in their school (the principal setted it up) and my brother said that there were kids trying to climb the fence of the school yard and run >< guess the principal wanted to see the school's reaction
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:02 am

Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

when my oldest brother was in high shool, they had a fake bomb in their school (the principal setted it up) and my brother said that there were kids trying to climb the fence of the school yard and run >< guess the principal wanted to see the school's reaction

hmm...when I was in elementary school, there was a badger at our school I think, I don't remember XP and there were a bunch of bomb threats at my middle school when I was in 8th grade I think o.O

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:38 pm

azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

hmm...when I was in elementary school, there was a badger at our school I think, I don't remember XP and there were a bunch of bomb threats at my middle school when I was in 8th grade I think o.O

well, I wrote a whole paragraph of Another story to tell you guys but my Comp. decided to shut down on me when i didn't even post it yet. It was being stoopid so i got mad and went to sleep.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

well, I wrote a whole paragraph of Another story to tell you guys but my Comp. decided to shut down on me when i didn't even post it yet. It was being stoopid so i got mad and went to sleep.

LoLz dang, that sucks XP hahaha

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:00 pm

azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

Yeah It was a funny story To. i don't think i wanna type it all down again.

Did Anyone Go to Orville New Year?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Akatsuki Vash

Yeah It was a funny story To. i don't think i wanna type it all down again.

Did Anyone Go to Orville New Year?

lol alisa you know the other day i was playing my DS with my cousin? well today i was playing story mode by myself and i got missed cause it takes so long and i almost beet the hardest stage....my DS froze....

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas