Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Marketplace
im giving away 10000 gaia gold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would win at chess L from death note or shikamaro from naruto
  a L
  b shikamaru
  c dont care and wont pizza
View Results

Golden Mystique

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:39 pm
My favorite past time is when I sing... heart Someday I hope to be on American Idol, right now I'm to young to enter sweatdrop - but I can be on America's Got Talent, right now most people would think- "Oh, that's just another kid with a dream that won't come true." but they haven't heard me sing in my room! 3nodding I really feel like someday I will be famous for that, and what I would really like to happen, is that when I do become famous, all the people that are at school and are don't like me (because I'm really shy and not social) will see me when I'm famous and they will regret being mean to me... ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 pm
Awesome i love you guys....
and you get a seek peek
of my friends on gaia
lmfaooooo  

ii_Cheese_Lover_ii

ninjafr0st

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:03 pm
well in my free time i like to skate board,
Vocals in a band,
fave bands, The Devil Wears Prade,
UnderOath,
The Used,
Suicide Silence,
Escape da Fate,
and alot more, my life is friends and pcing,
My passion is vocals, and my heart is my fam.
My life gos out to my dog who died on x-mass i had her since a baby,
her names penny (I heart heart you pennyXOXOXO)
Thts my free time and life.
BIGGEST THING IMA NINJA ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 pm
I like hanging out with my friends. (not many)
And playing gaia.
I lead a dumb life  

Yuowlkp

Duck

GoatKimbo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:40 pm
well i play guitar few songs... video games sleep eat (like any other person would) and yea  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm
In my free time I enjoy playing soccer at the field nearby, drawing,writing,trying to learn my language,Croation,(Im from there but i have forgotton what i learned.)(if you don't no where Croatia is look on the map) Ummm Oh! Trying to save an old historic museum that used to be a school me grandmother went to, there is a highschool next to it that wants to take it and change it in to another library for there school....when the school already has one and 25 acres to build on.The amazing museum that tells the story of the city i live in would be downsized and put in the tiny basement. Theres a rally going later that i might go to.i go on the computer somtimes to relax. i love the water and beach. So thats what i do on my free time.  

JennyW97

K0RRA

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm
in the summer at like 10pm me and my frends go to the park behind my house and we play ghost in the graveyard while we try to stay quite and not get caught by the policce that like watch to make sure no one is at the park.

and
whenever i caant do that then i play with my ferrets and have races with them (ferrets r uber fast) so i won almost half the times i raced and they won the others...

IS that weird??

im on a travel soccer team and i practice when i have extra timme and i play wii fit and hangout i guess...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 pm
love to draw alot and i guess am not to bad..been offered grant to take art course in sept at college..by a teacher who saw me drawing at a coffee shop  

GAlA Site Assistant 37

CaiBao

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 pm
playing chess, reading, acting stupid, and playing video games  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:49 pm
in my passtime i was bord all day but wen i got a sake and it was cooler wen it move i gave it a fire and it eat it and it was cool  

cjr57thedarkking

Dangerous Businessman

8,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

XD Orihime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 pm
:O
Yayyy!~
I can talk about me now...
In my freetime/passtime i like to...
*Thinks*
To be turthful...
I werid!! heart But who wants to be normal?? Normal is boring...
XP
So i like to get on gaia and go to random towns and talk to random people
about random stuff! XDDD
Like...
I'll run up to newbs/noobs and be all... "Cupcakes are ding dong." and see what they say..
XDDD
Told you i was werid..
;D
If i can't get on gaia i will take a bath...
I LOVE TO TAKE BATHS!!
It makes the world happy...
>8D
*Creepy smile*
And if i can't do that i dance...
I love to dance and sing...
I like hiphop, R&B, j**z, Country...
I like everything..
^.^
If i can't do any of that i call meh rl friends and bug them muffins out of them...
XDDD
I Love Myself!!

<333

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:11 pm
to pass time i go to a friends ,house and hang out! we live close to each other. we nerd video games and just talk like every other normal person would. and if we r REALLY bored we go nerd the computer while eating junk food, our FAVORITE food in th world!!!! xd

but if she's not home i play ninja with myself! ninja ya, and sometimes i go visit my other friend's magical world called citrus land!!!! she is queen of citrus land. and i am queen of berry land!!!!!XD and my older sister is god. she's THAT gud!  

Thy Heavenly Yard

Duck

youdrankmycoffee

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:23 pm
mega drakkin lord
shikamaru would win because his favorite game is shoki aka chess ands he plays it the most

also L is very lazy and his computer does alot of the work  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:28 pm
My favourite past time is playing with my dog pepsi :3
She is just SOOO cute! since i only have 1 dog, shes a little lonely, so she taught herself tricks with a tennis ball! ^^ she just holds the tennis ball in her mouth and throws it up in the air to catch it again.. hehe its so funny..

but anyway, thats when shes alone, when im with her, she brings me the ball and then runs away again, because she wants me to chase her xD smart girl eh?

well, when i manage to get the ball off her, i play fetch, but for some reason, she doesnt give it back to me... instead she brings it to this mini clam pool thingy i have in my backyard to collect rain water, and CHUCKS THE BALL IN THERE! hehehe, then she jumps in to get it out, then..she puts it on the grass and rolls on it... funny pepsi x3 i love giving her tummy rubs~ but then, the tummy rubs turn into tickle sessions ^_^ just some continuous scratching on her back, and her leg is KICKING LIKE MAD~

well, there you have it :] my favourite past time, of me and my dog...although i think it was more about pepsi than me sweatdrop

betstar-chan

Sparkly Flatterer

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lil_mspissed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 pm
well my name is natalie i love to cook
and i run track i love to chat with friends
i can literally play guitar hero all day
im a huge goof but i get straight a's in skool