Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Blasters of the Patriots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:38 am
As the captain got up to seal the bridge, Siene picked up another transmission from the pirates.
"Hold on, they've something else to say. Patching it through."

The Coarse voice of the Pirate's leader filtered through the comm
"Alright, Captain. My men are at the airlock. I expect you and all eight people you have onboard to be waiting for us, empty handed. Otherwise, We're gonna have to get violent."

The Duros frowned even deeper.
"Affirmative." He had Siene shut off the comm and he addressed the crew.
"Well I hope you all heard that. This might be a trickier bluff than anticipated."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 am
"Grab a blaster from the supplies. For now, pick a spot, and be ready, I'm going to let them in, if they want to pick a fight, we'll finish them fast. But I'd rather there not be any casualties, for us or them." Holstering his weapon again and crossed over to the airlock.
Listening to the comm, Zelaet swore under his breath in Corellian.
"Once everyone is here and ready, give me the OK.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 am
The Pirates were already banging on the airlock when the Captain and Siene arrived in the common room.
"I suppose you best let them in, before they get impatient." Mulk grumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 am
Aurora padded over to Lor and tapped him on the shoulder. Offering up one of the blaster pistols Washu had handed her along with an extra power pak for the weapon.

“Here ya go Lor.”  

K-Blade

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:58 am
Lor set the Adventurer in the couch he was crouching beside as he took the pistol. "Thanks missy... You don't have a rifle on you do ya?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 am
“Err... no.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I could go git you one but that thing,” She pointed at the pistol. “Will have to do ya. Be right back.” Turning Aurora went to fetch Lor a rifle from storage.  

K-Blade

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:18 am
"Lor, slip back into that cargo bay, we don't want to give things away right off." Zelaet said pointing behind the survivalist.
"I'll give the signal."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:54 am
Lor grumbled, "Kriffing pansy." While he took his gear to the cargo bay. Irritated he set the rifle down beside the door and walked over to the zeltron, "You find that blaster rifle?"  

stellarmagic

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:00 am
Stepping into the cargo bay Aurora quickly finds a blaster rifle, grabbing the weapon and extra power pak she heads back to Lor, only to stop short at finding him in the bay with her.

“Um, yeah. Here ya go.” She says.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:03 am
Lor slapped the power pack into the rifle and switched the settings to stun. He took a quick look around the room to see if there was anything else that'd be of use. "Concussion or stun grenades would be of use right about now."

((Perception check to notice the stun grenades - 22... I think I see the stun grenades))

"Grab those stun grenades, quick. And toss me one."  

stellarmagic

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:45 am
“One box o’ grenades comin’ up.” She huffed, heaving up the create.

Grabbing the box of grenades Aurora sets it down next to Lor and takes cover, handing him one of the stun grenades and readies Lor another one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:49 am
"Zeleat, you know we got a bunch of grenades... I have an idea. Missy, hand these things out to everybody. We'll volley the grenades when he opens the airlock. Hopefully we can knock em all out before things get nasty. Be quick about it, those pirates may decide to blow the door in a bit." Lor headed back to the airlock with the grenade in one hand and the blaster rifle in the other.  

stellarmagic

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:54 am

"Just make sure I'm out of the way first. After their all out, Lor, care to do a bit of counter-boarding?" Zelaet asked with a grin.

"Oh, and Aurora, I'll take one aswell."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:03 pm
“Yes sir.” She stood, hefting the box and made her way around the ship, passing out grenades to the crew.

“Would you like one or two?” She smiled, holding the open box out to each in turn.  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 am
Washu limped his way into the med lab, the place where he was most comfortable on board. He was less than enthusiastic about this plan, but if worse came to worse, he was a medical expert. Someone probably would not mind his presence at all if they succeeded in capturing this vessel. While he wasn't entirely thrilled about getting beat, he didn't mind the chance at maybe being reserved for later.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff