Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 pm
* as Zek walked towards the bleachers he took of his shirt to cool down and revealed a nice toned body and he trows himself on the cold bleachers* ..i really hate football....rather play soccer or kickball....* Zek said as he watched them play*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:22 pm
Black got to the top of the bleachers right as his first butt was burning out, so out of pure laziness he grabbed the next cigarette and just lit it with the formers ashes, then put the stub in his pocket.

Feeling the wind blowing strongly he opted to take off his hat rather than lose it, so he folded it and put it in his other pocket. Then unbuttoned his jacket and just let the wind flow over his ash black fur.

Hell, the breeze was so nice he didn't even care if people saw the 13 white birthmark dots that made a ^ shape on his chest. And normally he was very embarrased about that.

"Might not be a good school year, but I'll be damned if I don't have fun. With weather like this, what could possibly go wrong?"  

Wolf Avery

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 pm
deciding against playin the game, Aijo sits back down on the bleachers and pulls out his laptop. He looks over and notices Zek sittin down too. "Don't feel like playing either?" aijo asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:51 pm
* Zek opens one eye and sees some in the top bleachers *....* and notices Aijo next to him*....yeah i got bored...iwas up all night playing Perfect World....  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Name: Unknown
Grade: Unknown
Fursona: Unknown

"What could possibly go wrong?" asked himself too, after hearing Black thinking out loud while stainding in a corner trying not be noticed.
That question has been roaming his head when the time of his arrival came, and he wasn't able to get rid of the feeling that something is bound to happen, but he knew he wouldn't stay there for too long, which actually made him feel a sensation of relief -Running away after screwing it all- he thought -I need a better estrategy- He put his hands into his the pockets of his hoodie and turned his head.

As he blankly stared at the foot-ball players running on the courtyard, he started to remember his big brother.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 pm
* Zek looks at Aijo* what are you doing?  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 pm
(sorry for joining so late just got in)

name:Syn
grade:11th
fursona:wolf

"crap!" Syn thought to himself while lazing around the empty hallways. he knew this wasn't going to be easy considering he wasn't the kind to get in too deep with social relations at such a school like this and decided to stay antisocial at the point in time to just think to himself. he decides to avoid school for the day and return to his dorm room to start off the year in silence...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:52 pm
Wadulz passes through which seems like a gym and looks at it and there he saw a bunch of people playing some ball game he has never played before but it looks familiar. After observing the people in it he continued to go to his next class.  

Nekolovesinu

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 pm
* Zek gets up* im gona hit the showers ..i dont whant to smell bad for my next class* Zek walks towards the gym*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm
Figuring he had a good amount of nicotine in his system for a while Black opted against another cancer stick and instead reached inside his jacket to grab his pan pipes.

"I think Red said somethin about anatomy and physiology...sounds nerdy...but maybe I could have fun with his tail while he's takin notes. Alright, I guess I'll go, hehe."

And so he hopped the right off the top bleacher to the ground and landed on all fours, stood up, put his hat back on, and played his pipes while walkin towards the science halls.  

Wolf Avery

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:56 pm
She had stood there for at least 15 minutes before an office assistant came out. Going to start a new record, Rain? She smiled at Rain and shook her head. She took the note from her..glanced down at it and shook her head again This constitutes as your first warning. Two more and you'll get detention. Off to class with you now
Rain felt a smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she turned around and made way to her next class. She glanced down at the schedule jotted down on a scrap of paper and was glad to see she had psychology as her second period.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:58 pm
After his nice little touchdown he looked around and heard the bell ring off in tha distance. "Well, looks like that's it.." With that he went over and put his shoes back on before rushing back towards the school. As he neared the doors he spotted a guy in dark who smelled like nicotine and smoke. Letting out a sigh he smirked when he opened the doors and hopped over him. Placing his front paws on his shoulder he flipped and used a hand to push the buttons on his shoes that extended the skating wheels. Landing after a moment he sped off and yelled back. "Thanks for opening the door.!" Off to photography now. He was going to take Digital media again, but he didn't feel like dealing with the teacher anymore...  

Wolfmir

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:02 pm
Rain was looking another direction when she rounded a corner and ran smack into the boy with the wheels Ow! She just about bounced off of him and landed on her a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 pm
Amun wasn't paying attention, and right when he turned back around he found himself smacking right into someone. Falling back he hit the ground and then got up slowly, rubbing his hea as he did so. Looking around he saw that he had hit the girl he had seen earlier that day and got up, bowing his body to her and keeping his eyes on the floor. "I'm so sorry. I should have been paying attention to where I was going...I'm so sorry."  

Wolfmir

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 pm
* zek was in the hall way when he heard some say "ow" Zek walk over and saw a girl on the floor *  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff