Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Crew Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew?
  why not?
View Results

Xxprincess_katrienxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:58 am
Name: katrien
Why i wanna be crew: i want 2 help the guild having more members and more information
What i can do:i can answer some questions of the members of the guild
How many posts in this guild per day:i like posting much like around 7 or more but in exams i cant enter gaia or the guild
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: 1hour-2hours every day
Facts: i like 2 be kind with the ppl and help them too

thank you!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 am
Name: ninjapanda
Why i wanna be crew: i want to be apart of it ^_^
What i can do: i well try my best to keep the guild alive and make many post
How many posts in this guild per day: im still new but i would like to say . . . alot! lol
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: on skool days 1hr 30 min-ish and on week-ends way to long like 5hr at max.!lol
i belive EST
Facts: i am Palestinian and i have a kind heart ^_^
ummm . . i am random >.<  

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 am
السلام عليكم
Assalamu Alaikum Wr. Wb.
(In the Indonesian language, my language)

Name: Nadia
Why I wanna be crew: Because I'm a real muslimah from Indonesia, even though I just joined, I would love to help this guild with all of my intelligence about Islam.
What I can do: I could help organize and answer questions if I can? Donate a lot of money for sub-forums and other stuffs..? I don't know else I'm applicable of..but I could work hard and focus on a lot of things since I have a lot of free time...
How many posts in this guild per day: I don't really know I just joined actually..but I know that I post a lot in one day.. o.o'
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: around 6 or 12 hours..I'm in Indonesia so it might be a little different then the other countries...
Facts: Mehh..I think that's about it o.o

Thank you for your time ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:53 am
Salaam!
Name: Mary, but you may call me Error if you please.
Why I want to be part of the crew: I feel I have good knowledge on Islam that could be of use to non-Muslims & Muslims alike.
What I can do: I can provide different points of view on various topics, I can help non-Muslims understand Islam, I help people if it is within my ability, I'm kind & considerate & patient as well.
How many posts in this guild per day: I post pretty often, on whichever topics are being discussed the most.
How long time I'm online on gaia: At least once a day, if not more often; I'm pretty active in the guild. I spend various increments of time here.
Facts: I want to promote this guild & make it better for everyone who comes here. My reason for being here is that I want to please Allah by guiding people as well as I can, insha'Allah, & learning at the same time.

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items