HARRY POTTER AS THE 7th HORRCRUX!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Harry is the 7th horrcrux?
  ABSOLUTLY!!
  It deffinitly is possible
  No, Voldemort wouldn'd destroy his own horrcrux!
  It just doesn't make sense...
  -gasp- YOU SAID HIS NAME!!
View Results

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:04 pm
how would the prophecy make sense then? It says that one has to die so that the other may live, not that one has to live to safegaurd the other living?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:18 am
ladyrampage
how would the prophecy make sense then? It says that one has to die so that the other may live, not that one has to live to safegaurd the other living?
no it says nither can live while the other survives neutral  

scarlett_226

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:32 pm
well, I would say no because of the prophecy. Neither can live while the other survives. If Voldemort kills Harry. That brings him 1 step closer to death. I mean parts of that theory would make sense because of the ability to speak parseltongue and what not, but certain things can't be ignored like the fact he made his horcruxes before Harry was ever targeted.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:35 am
oh yah forgot about that... sweatdrop  

scarlett_226

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:06 am
Would be a twist, but not plausible. Someone needs to fill me in after not have read the sixth book for some time, the horcruxes are capsulated inside seven(sixth technically) things.

It has never been spoken about in the books if a human can hold a part of an other soul without atleast feeling it. The part of Voldemort transferring part of "him" into Harry during the Potter-Slaughter is true, having small traces of characteristic parts of Voldemort. Though, I don't believe that he can unknowingly transfer part of his soul(the seventh horcrux so to say) into Harry in seconds after getting a repelled AK right into solar plexus.
Even if a part of the seventh horcrux was accidently sent into Harry, it would have made him horcrux 7.1 xd

Voldemort is a "memory-whore" so to say, so I don't believe that he regards Harry as a "good" memory for him.

Now thinking about it... Voldemort shouldn't be classed as a dark wizard, rather a "Lich", since he can't be killed due to the original "vessel" must be destroyed first.
Think animated "Anastasia". cool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:53 am
Not that I 100% agree with this theory or not the idea is enterraining. It's is possible that when Voldemort accidentally left part of himself with Harry when he tried to kill him (the scar, parseltounge, harry's ability to see into Voldy mind, etc) he also in some way created horxcrux. by mistake. So when and if he kills Harry, he will kill himself unknowingly. He has made rather large mistakes before...

Just one idea. As I said I do not entirely agree with this or want it but I'm entertaining the possibility.  

Hermione-Ami

O_Frabjous_Day

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:28 am
Maybe when Voldemort destroys a horocrux, he gets that piece of his soul, but when Harry or Dumbledore (sob!) destroys one, it disappears?
Would that make sense as to why if Harry was one, Voldemort wouldn't mind killing him?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:21 am
I think that it is not possible. Remember that Voldemort thinks highly of himself and are fond of putting his soul in something valuable. He went to Godric's Hollow to kill harry. How could he put his soul into someone whom he really despise and intend to kill? I think that when you need to create a horcrux, you need to perform a very complexed spell, not aveda kedavra(which voldemort used to kill harry) right? so even if inthe theory of "by accident", he cannot create harry as his Horcrux.  

Angel_of_Dawn0019

Yuki Lives in Your Closet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:05 am
maybe... harry was a horcrux and then kill neville>since he is the other person metioned in the prophecy< and if harry did kill voldemort, he'll die also..........................>just a thought< >_<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:51 pm
YeahI think so.  

raining_lavender_knight

sandflea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:51 am
It totally makes sense. It would stay safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:15 pm
well...when voldemort TRIED to kill harry it was possible that harry recieved part of his soul...BUT why would it make sense? harry kills the last horcurux...but isnt able to even TRY and kill voldemort? no. he couldnt be. and with harry alive voldemort would be more powerful. why would he try and kill apart of his soul. thats like purposely destroying a horcrux  

Rand-Alth0r

kidworld147

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:18 am
if u read the book deathly hallows u would have known that harry was trhe 7th horcrux and when shot avadra kadvra he didn't die voldermort desrtoyed his part of his soul not harry's soul. and to the prophecy it meant that one can live while the other dosen't  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff