Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
LunaSol (open please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEEE
  yay?
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:13 pm
[Tease? Moi?]
[nuu! lol Yus now is a time to great creative like loopholes XD]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:04 pm
[indeed you must wait till tomorrow razz and I must say....its so much fun playing characters who practically base their personalities off of romance or pleasure. Also, as the puppeteer of Garret, Im slightly hurt that he is thought of as a man whore...even though he is

ps the five post maximum holds true for characters...sooooo if you want to post more get another character razz (evil smile of doom twisted )]  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:59 am
[lol that's a point XD we'll see....]
[and Garret is a manwhore, bless 'im. we love him for it heart i just wnat hs brother to turn up to see what he's like -haha]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 am
User Image

Sylva turned her face away slighty when he took hold of her wrist. Her mind was still reeling with anger and displeasure of their conversation. Only briefly did she even look his when he apologized, but quickly looked away. Blush tinted at her cheeks making her appear like one of those fragile and expensive porcelaine dolls that some many littles girls desire in the shops of toy stores. She practically even dressed the part with the lace and ruffles.

She shifted a bit in her spot and straighten her back. With her chin held high she turned to face him. "I dabble in is various paints," she replied. "Although I do prefer oils since they're easier to control and work with."  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:11 am
dragontamer363
[lol that's a point XD we'll see....]
[and Garret is a manwhore, bless 'im. we love him for it heart i just wnat hs brother to turn up to see what he's like -haha]

((Yes....we love manwhores. Where would the RP be without them?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 am
User Image
"You certainly have a lot of talent." he said with a nod. As manipulative as he was being with her emotions, he was being honest. The paintings were beautiful, though perhaps a little too perfect - more like displays than things filled with artistic emotion. Crafted to perfection to show off her skills, but lacking a certain heart that comes with genuine joy in creating. He'd never been much of an art critic, but the hollowness of the brightly painted birds struck him more like recreated photographs. he puzzled over them, allowing her to assume that he was admiring them, and then drew his eyes back to hers in another gesture of flattery.
he was certainly enjoying himself, she was fun to mess with.
"have you always been this gifted?" he asked.

[ but do course! I love rping Adrian he's so unpleasant and yet i can't help but love him xd ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:20 am
User Image

((We're going to use up our five post limit really quickly aren't we? Good thing I'm going to take up Rei's character as soon as Vampress approves...I can continue my addiction...haha))

"Thank you," Sylva replied politely. She watched him as he looked over her various works. Some paintings were of trees, flowers, landscapes, birds, mammals, insects, scenes from various places around the area, but her favorite was the one during a stormy night where she tried to capture the storm and lightning. It was difficult but the end result pleased her enough. "I've been painting for about seven years," she said-deciding to put off her piano abilities for later. No point in showing off too soon. She needed to space things out. Prolong the attention given to her.

Of course given the hints in there earlier conversations she was certain there were other ways to keep his attention on her. At any rate she just said that she had the image of a lady to uphold-not that she actaully acted like one all the time. A girl had to be improper once in a while or life was just plain boring. But would she really give up what true innocence she had for him. Most likely not. If she didn't give it up for Garret then Adrian would have to certainly work harder at seduction. After all-her innocence was a card of one time use.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:30 am
[haha i'm getting drawn to Brandt, i may have to rp him, if only for the comedy value fo Garret messing with the poor boy XD]

User Image

Adrian nodded.
"Still quite an accomplishment in such a time."

He then stretched again and put his hands in his pockets, genuinely starting to feel the weight of the time of night -or rather, morning- weigh upon him. While Sylva was a titillating presence, she wouldn't ward off his tiredness for long now that the adrenaline had burnt out. he actually yawned and ran a hand over his eyes, momentarily covering the ice blue of them. His eyes seemed to reflect the little light in the room with a wintery glow, but it was dulling.

"sorry...but maybe i should head to bed?" he suggested. "it's pretty late. Where will i be sleeping?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 am
User Image

Sylva glanced at the time on the tiny clock she kept by her bed. The hour was late....or was it considered early? She didn't like having to depart company now that things were looking up, but she wanted to be a good hostess.

She stood up and at the doorway pointed gingerly to the room across from hers. She bit back a tiny grin. It was one reason she would forfeit the company for now. "The guest room is across from mine," she replied. Then-still playing hostess she opened the door. The room was as lush as hers but decorated in rich green and golden hues. "I hope you find it comfortable," she said. "I'll make sure no one else disturbs your rest. No one else.....meaning only she would be the one to disturb him at her choosing.

Although she felt weary too she thought it would be best to sacrifice sleep so that she was awake when her parents arose. That way she could explain about the guest and not come to much of a surprise to them.

((g2g-class...then giving my blood.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 am
User Image
[haha remember to feed the vampires 3nodding ]

Adrian nodded and strode into the room, impressed at the quality. These people certainly had taste, and plenty of money to boot. He couldn't' help but finger the thick,lush fabric of the curtains with a little jealousy. He wondered what they did for a living.

"Thankyou." he said, both genuinely grateful but also adding to the way she liked to be treated. "I'm sure I'll be fine."
he didn't quite pick up on her 'no-one else' statement, and so wandered around the room without questions. When she left he closed the door put paused.
"Til the morning, then." he smiled a little mischievously, wanting to see what conflicts the morning would bring. he then closed the door too.

he sighed and yawned again, shrugging out of his black clothes and depositing them in a miss match all over the floor, making a little trail to the bed. He slipped under the sheets with a sigh of comfort and dwelt with satisfaction on the worry he was probably causing his parents.
though maybe they don't care. h thought darkly. they said get my own place and I'm gone, that's what they want.
he glared at the ceiling at this vein of thought and let it occupy him, robbing him of sleep in the irritation. eventually, though, he lost the battle and sank into the deep fluffy pillows into a deep sleep.  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:46 am
[you or I DT, we gotta get Brandt into this cuz it will just make things lots of fun twisted ] User ImageGarret unlocked the door as quietly as possible so as not to wake Brandt. Garret was lucky enough to have the charisma plus the charmed ring on his side to make it difficult to hate him or harm him. With this came the wonderful ability to get along with his Sol twin. Because of this bond and his twin not being able to hate him, Garret and Brandt shared the same large house. Of course it was so large so that Garret could entertain his guests without bothering Brandt, that is of course till Garret gets drunk and starts coming on to him.

Closing the door behind him with a soft click Garret locked the door back up and placed the keyes down gently. Walking through the plush living room He tossed his unzipped shirt onto the couch and kicked his shoes to one side. Going down the hallway the white walls were littered with pictures of the twins at the local bar. They were quite popular there.

Brandt's door stood open a crack and as Garret pushed it open he unbuttoned his pants. For a while he stood at the bed and watched Brandt. Brandt's long hair was a mess, beautifully thrown over the pillows. His long limbs were tangled up in a sheet and Garret smiled, nearly giggling as he noticed unfailingly that Brandt went to bed in his pj pants.

Garret let his pants fall and take his underwear with them, like an excited little boy he climbed into bed and gently snuggled up to his twin. Brandt and he were both dead sleepers, so Brandt would only awaken in an hour when the sun arose through the window. Wrapping his arm around Brandt and snuggling into his shoulder Garret closed his eyes and patiently awaited his brother's awakening. He felt no tiredness but all the same his plan was to so perfectly 'awake' annoyed when his brother would surely yell and fall out of bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:55 am
[lol i'll go for it XD I hope i rp him right 0o]

User Image
Brandt slept soundly in a dreamless sleep, though he partially noticed the warmth that entered the bed. feeling it pleasant, but too asleep to make anything out of why there was suddenly this soft warmth, he drifted into a deeper sleep and smiled.
By the morning his deep slumber started to shallow and he started dreaming as his mind tried to make bleary sense of that around him. He drifted into a happy dream where he and a faceless woman walked through a meadow of plants - and he realised they were blossomed versions of his own special plant. he smiled and nuzzle back a little to the source of warmth, dreaming it as the woman and feeling the sensations running over him as she leant in to kiss him...
Suddenly he snapped his eyes open as he realised the person in bed with him was far more than a dream. he glanced over his shoulder and jerked back and away with a surprised cry, actually flinching so far that he toppled out of bed and onto the floor with a thump. He tried to collect his jittery and confused thoughts together and peeked over the end of the bed to find no other than Garret in his bed..naked.

"Argh! Jesus Garret!" he exclaimed, flushing red and crouching behind the side of the bed in an attempt to hide himself.  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 pm
User ImageGarret smiled wide in his mind, but kept a serene face and in his 'sleep' groped for the body warmth that had just left him. Like a child he grabbed at the sheet that had been covering Brandt and pulled it greedily over him trying to salvage the warmth.

As Brandt yelled his name Garret opened one eye in a lazy wink to look at Brandt, "whats the matter Boo, why'd you have to go and wake me up?" A small smile crept across his face as he snuggled a pillow making his hair tousle. "Why dont you come back to bed for a bit longer, I miss you," Garret patted the bed where Brandt once occupied it.

The sun was shinning through the window and Garret stretched. He really was cold now that Brandt was not in bed with him. A knowing glance at Brandt's pants caused Garret's heart to jump with glee knowing he could still affect his twin so.

[I must say I have a naughty addiction to being Garret razz ]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:15 pm
[haha]

User Image

"Oh Please stop it."
He pleaded, still flustered and embarrassed as his dream had caused a few adverse -but unfortunately all too common for him -responses in his body. seeing as he couldn't get up and walk out in front of garret's no doubt perceptive eyes, he sat on the floor shielded by the bed's side and glared up at his twin.

"And I'm not your 'boo'."
he said irritably, expecting that his still cherry-red face was a immediate source of humour for Brandt. He knew full well his little act was all a charade.

"You have your own bed, why do you have to keep popping up in mine? One days I'll sleep peacefully. I swear I'll install a lock one of these days."
he said, though couldn't keep a slightly sulky tone from his voice. he used one hand to try and neaten up his tousled hair while the other shielded his crotch.

"You're my brother - the fact that that's not a genetic thing means nothing. Can't you at least try not to be so...so sick?"
He sighed and decided now was the time to change subjects.

"Where were you last night anyway?" dare he ask. but he seemed to have been late than normal to the point where Brant was actually a little worried. While his twin irritated the hell out of him, he did care for him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 pm
User Image

((When do I gets to start being Rei?))

Sylva never went to bed. She remained awake and seemingly unaffected by lack of sleep. She spent some time on tidying up her finished paintings and then sat at her desk for a time. Out of boredom perhaps she took out paper and her water colors. Only momentarily did she pause to sketch out her intentions. Then slowly the colors were laid down upon the paper. First the lightest skin tone she could manage without looking too white. Next were a mixture of black and ultramarene blue for the the hair a bit of clothing shown. Lastly were the eyes. Those icy pale blue eyes that were quite captivating.

It was a rarity for her to paint someone's portrait. She had only done so once before and it was a double with Brandt and Garret when they were younger. It was also one of her earlier paintings. She stared back at the eyes of the portrait of Adrian that she just finished, but slowly...just as the sun broke the horizon she dozed off in her chair. Her hair fell across her face as her head tilted to the side. She breathe in and out quietly.

Downstairs the maid bustled about in preparing breakfast for her masters. Fresh tea and cinnimon rolls scented the air.

((Feel free to take control of the lesser characters to keep things moving))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff