Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:12 pm
She frowned slightly "um you could say that..all of it does interest me..but not so much i would follow in its beiliefs...i think" she smiled. "and yourself?..how do you know so much?" she askec curiously. this boy was nice..did i get his name? she wonderd he's so..interesting..i like him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:09 pm
"Nich sighed as he thought back to the days when he couldnt quite work his magic so well. really it was back when he didnt understand chemistry and physics.

"I used to live in an orphanage, and i was a bit of a loner so i read alot. The history and cultural knowledge i have is from high school. I was really interested in learning plain and simple."

He laughed, she'd probably be kinda weirded out if she had a look inside his head, barring the whole alchmy thing.

"I had obscure tastes."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm
Highschool? how long ago was that he doesnt look that old she thought trying to keep her thoughts off of her face. she smiled slightly "thats somthing we have in common though im often pushed from foster home to foster home..im also alone a lot."crap she sighed i dont mean to make this about me  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:25 pm
Nich started at the mention of a foster home, it was strange but he felt like orphans were all the same. They have to be tough to make up for their shitty lives, but honestly this girl wasnt like the other girls he'd met. Especially the orphan girls.

"Thats... a downer. i never woulda geussed you were in the same shitty boat as me."

He sounded somber, because he knew she was in a shittier boat. he lived alone and had all the money he could want.

"How old are you anyWays?"

He found it odd that someone her age hadnt emancipated themselves if they didnt like foster care.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:41 pm
"Nothing realy to be sorry about..it can't be helped sometimes." she said. "oh um and im 19" she answerd. "I know i should probably think about moving out, but its kind of hard when i havn't been able to find a job, or a home yet." she smiled slightly. It was nice to know sombody else who was in sort of the same situation she was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:49 pm
Nich had an idea just then, and it seemed weird to him but completely logical.

"hey... this sounds odd, but i have a two-bedrrom apartment just down the street here. its going to sound like im hitting on you, but you can feel free to move in with me."

Nich replayed what he just said inside his own head and decided that it wasnt enough.

"okay i know it sounds off, and its not like im saying decide right now, but just consider it. im pretty clean, and i only have a couple of ground rules for the place."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:54 pm
Emily stared at him shocked. She couldnt believe he was offering her a place. She thought about it quikly realizing she didnt know exactly enough about him. And he didn't seem to be hitting on her just wanting to help. It would help her so much.

"I wouldnt want to be any trouble.." she started. she wanted to say yes..and she trusted him..but she didnt know what to say. It wasnt everyday you meet a guy at midnight who likes the same things you do and offers anouther place to stay. She laughed "I'd like to though..thank you"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:58 pm
Nich looked at her in an off way he didnt particularly understand what she meant.

"Is that 'thank you'i would love to accept your offer. or is it 'thank you' but i couldnt possibly."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:00 pm
She laughed slightly again ..."thank you i would love to accept your offer" she hoped she hadn't thought about this so quikly

( i gtg soon i doubt ill b back on sry ><)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 pm
Nich smiled. He was glad to help people, especially pretty girls. he would just have to make sure not to overstep his new room-mate boundaries. That shouldnt be too hard though, he could always distract himself with his work.

"Allright well then, i assume you would like to see this plac thatmay yet be your new home. Its actually just around the corner."

Nich stood and offered her his hand this time, making sure not to make the same mistake twice.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:10 pm
Emily smile and noded taking his hand to stand up. "yes please" she was very curiouse she didnt have much stuff, so she wa sshore she wouldnt make a mess. Maybe as a thank you she could keep the house clean and cook supper? she smiled at him. "this is very kind of you though im sure my "parents" wont be to happy about it. they use me for foster care mony..thats it" she sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:24 pm
"Emily, come and live with me, and you'll never need to worry about money again."

He walked her down the streetand into his apartment.

I had plain white walls, and a linoleum floor that was scorched through in places. The kitchen was in a corner of the main room, and the rest was decorated with a couch, a plant and a coffee table. A TV sat on the floor opposite the couch. there were four doors leeading off the main room, one on the left and three on the right.

Other than the sorch marks on the floor everything was pretty clean.

"What do you think?"  

Noltic

Torikimaru Toshiro

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:29 pm
Ken and Ren walked back into the forest, their home. "Man, I wanted to stay in the human world just a little longer...that human girl was really nice." Ken said.

"Don't start talking like that." Ren said, walking further into the forest with his brother. "You turn into an emotional bag of meat like the humans." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:11 pm
Emily looked around.it looked nice..simple it looks simple and very nice. I like it" she looked at him curiouse about the scorch marks though. She felt very greatful that he was helping her. "is there someway i can pay you back for this?" she asked.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:30 pm
Nich stepped into the room and kicked his shoes off into the corner. He scratched his hari as he staired around. He didnt really need any domestic help, but she'd be doing her share of the dishes at least, and he couldnt think of anything else.

"Sleep with me."

He said very matter of fact and let it sit stagnant in the air before laughinf it off.

"Joing of course dear emily. You must promise me something however. You will never ever under any circumstances, no matter what you hear or smell enter the room on the right."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff