Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 pm
R.J. made no response at first. She just watched him a moment longer.

"You would be dead permanently before you could touch him," she replied with chilling gaze.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:08 pm
Andrew folded his arms and gave her a sideglance. "I didn't say i'd eat him first."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:21 pm
R.J. remained unfazed at the comment. "I am well trained," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:53 am
"i'm dead." he reminded her. "and hungry."
He then sighed and headed back over to the computer, firing it up so that he could have a look at what they had and imput what he knew.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:50 am
....and I'm fully prepared to take up both out if need be. R.J. itched to just finish the guy off now, but she couldn't go against the boss. Of course she could always claim he came at her....

She tapped her one gun with her fingers but never drew. She only remained standing-feet squared and arms crossed behind her back....watching him in silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:56 am
Andrew sighed. the situation wasn't ideal by any means, but he didn't have any choice.
he scanned over the various documents they held, gaining little insight from them. He ten opened upa word document and started to type his own stuff in.

"Look. we got off on the wrong foot, i accept that." he said after a while, trying to mend bridges a little.
"I know you don't trust me or like me for what i am. But whatever."

he glance dup at ehr form teh screen/ "What does r.j stand for, anyway?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:03 am
R.J. only stared at him but switching over to look past at the wall. She shifted at the slightest unease. The first....person....to ask her what her initials stood for and it was a dead man.

"Raven Jocasta," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:15 am
Andrew could help but smile.
"Thats a beautiful name. It's a pity you hide it."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:27 am
R.J. returned to watching him work. "Beauty is trivial...names or otherwise does not keep one alive in today's condition," she replied.

(( O_o *eyes Andrew suspiciously* R.J. shall not give into what sounds like possible flirting....even if its just to make nice with her*fights against romance wanting to take hold*....will....not....give in....))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:35 am
[lol! now moon's a necrophiliac.... xd ]

Andrew smirked and shook his head.

"But without the apprecaition of beauty, what is it that keeps us human? If you act and react only with the aim of staying alive, then you're just like the zombies - driven entirely by instinct and a drive for self preservation and physical evolution."

his fingers fluttered across teh keys at an impressively quick time. It was slower tahn he was used to - the sensitivity has genrally left his nerves and made him feel clumsy and slow.

"Surival is necessary, but an apprciation of beauty and emotion is what makes it all worthwhile....it's the only difference between me and those walking corpses outside. It's the only difference between you and monstrosity."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:45 am
((.... stare ..... xp Zombies need love'n too! lol xd But if I'm doing to be going after the undead than I rather it be a sexy vampire man......SPIKE! *sqee*))

"My survival is of no importance," R.J. replied. "I am solely an instrument in ensuring the Prince's survival."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:48 am
[lol spiiiiike! heart ]

Andrew sighed. It felt like talking to a birck wall.
"I understand that, but ideally you'll both get through this, right? Grow older, have kids, rebuild society...any of that important to you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 am
R.J. refused to allow once childish dreams of hers be reopened. She shifted uneasily again. "I am solely an instrument for his protection and will," she replied. "Any personal feelings I could have are irrelevant and will be dealt with....harshly."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:03 am
Andrew rolled his eyes and directed his attention back to the screen.

"you see? the way you say it with such harshness and foreboding....it's that which makes me suspicious, you know? Are 'good guys' or not?"

he sighed with irritation and slammed his finger on the spacebar when it didn't respond properly.

"What does it matter nayway? like i have a choice? we're all human. you're all human."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:20 am
"Good and bad are a matter of perception," R.J. replied. "If it puts you at ease-Prince is not so heartless as I. Although it is difficult to go against the way he was raised. He mainly does so to uphold appearrences and keep the other men in line and under his control. Had he not been able to aid you I have no doubt he would have tried to offer the means to in some other way."

She went silent-feeling she had siad enough on the matter of her boss.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff