Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teddy Darkstar

5,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image
Today was already not Sora's day. He was already crazy late and he had just transferred from his old school. So even though he was a sophomore, he was about as good as a freshmen at this school. He sighed. He walked into the auditorium and turned redder than a stop sign. People were already staring at him. He tried to move to an empty chair somewhere, but he froze up faster than his old scratched PS2 games. He tried to move, but just seemed to be paralyzed. He was secretly begging under his breath for someone to help him, to offer a seat to him, anything!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:55 am
User Image-She frowned seeing the Sora, frowning, did he know that ceremonies were coming to a close? she sighed- "Ceremonies were going to a close..Your homeroom number will be posted on the wall..your homeroom teacher will give you your schedule."  

among_angel_wings

Teddy Darkstar

5,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 pm
User Image
"Uh thanks." he said. " then he went to the wall. He knew where none of the classrooms were. He sighed. Transferring was harder than they made it sound. "Man I'm probably going to get teased already." he said to himself. He doubted he would actually make any friends. He suddenly froze, turning pale. "Worse, what if I get shoved in a trash can? Or shoved in a locker? Or...or...given a swirly?" he thought, trembling with immense fear. He already was going to get lost, but what if a bully conveniently happened to be nearby? He could end up being bullied before he even got to lunch.

Even though Sora was a sophomore, he was originally supposed to be a freshmen at least, he had skipped 4th grade. He was 14, turning 15 this year, while he suspected a lot of other sophomores were about 15 turning 16. Sora also acted younger than he really was, so he probably seemed a likely target for bullies, because he was also small and slight for his age.

Sora now tried figuring out how he could solve these predicaments. "I wish, I wish, I wish, for a friend." he said. He wanted people he could count on and defend. People he could talk to and listen to. People he could lend lunch money to if they needed it and people he could understand. Friends was the only thing Sora wanted so bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 pm
User Image She was looking at the list of classes assigned, she sighed. She has been feeling light-headed recently. "Classroom 2-B". She looked at Sora who had popped up next to her. "Excuse me? Do you know where Classroom 2-B would be?"  

Ecological_Fighter

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:56 pm
Post your classes in the OOC thread
All the information for it is on the second page of the OOC thread for this RP  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image
"No I don't, sorry." Sora said. He walked up to a group of guys (Zack, Cloud, Zidane, Squall) "Hi, I'm Sora. Can you guys help me?" he said looking at them nervously.He almost cringed. What if they beat him up? He hoped they were reasonably friendly. If not...he'd probably get beaten up bad.

"I'm the new sophomore." he said. " I just transferred and I..." he prepared himself to run and said "Please don't hurt me. I already got beaten on a bit in middle school, and was shoved in a large recycling bin as a freshmen."  

Teddy Darkstar

5,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Naruto MD-Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:56 am
~Riku~

User Image

Riku walked from behind Squall and said, "What do you need help with?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:52 am
User Image
"I guess I was hoping I could get some friends." Sora said

"Does any of you like to play Nintendo Gamecube?" he asked hopefully
Looking from Cloud to Zack to Zidane to Riku then to Squall.  

Teddy Darkstar

5,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Naruto MD-Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:02 pm
~Riku~

User Image

"Sometimes..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:53 am
Cloud raises an eyebrow at the newcomer, "Nintendo?" He shakes his head, "Sorry I have no idea what you're talking about, but he seems to be informed." Cloud points at Riku.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Rinoa_Heartilly4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image

After a fairly long lecture with one of the senior students, she finally sat back down in her seat with a dismissive gaze. It was her natural way of getting the point across when an individual didn't get the hint, and so far it had always been successful. Proof of that was when the male student stuttered a thank you and grabbed hold of his back pack before leaving the office as quickly as possible. Even Lulu was aware that she could seem very intimidateing, especially to those who didn't know her all that well. However as a councelor it's almost mandatory that exercise her strict attitude.

She thought about this with allowing a brief sigh to escape her lips "Well someone needs to do it... otherwise these slackers would never graduate. It's amazing how much dependy is required by staff, rather then the individual student." Lulu shook her head with a brief smirk before grabbing the current file off her desk and placed it back amongst the many reports in the fileing cabinet. With a short glance towards her rist, she checked the time and realized it was her lunch hour. With a short search though her purse, she fished out a few bills, then left the room, making sure to flip the sigh outside her door to let others know she wasn't there at the moment. She took the moment to double check the lock on the door then began her stroll down the hall as she gave a short nod towards a few passing students and went about her buisness.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image
"Uh, never mind that." he said quickly "I'm excited about PE, Blitzball should be fun." he added.  

Teddy Darkstar

5,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

CherryBlossoms-Princess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:18 pm
Xion walks around looking rather lost and scared. She sees Sora but is too shy to say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:41 pm
User ImageAeris hums happily as she makes the finishing touches on her Office. she had asked and received permission to re-decorate the place over the summer and was pleased with the way things had turned out.

instead of the starkly white walls that had once been the nurses office she had painted them a soothing blue color. she had gotten new beds with soft sheets instead of the scratchy fabric they had once been. the curtains were a deep green color and blew gently in the breeze of the opened window. on the window still was a planter filled with flowers. their aroma gently wafting through the office and connected room (where the beds for sick students were located) giving the whole area a soothing relaxing smell.

Aeris glances over the shelves of medical supplies she had making sure that everything was in place and that she didn't need anything. Content that everything was as perfect as she could make it she opens the door to the hallway and looks out, trying to determine if the assembly had ended or not.

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

CherryBlossoms-Princess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:50 pm
Xion looks around really lost. She really wants to ask someone for help but is too shy and afraid. . "Oh no... Whatever will i do?" She says to herself. "If this keeps going up I'll never find my way around here." She worriedly looks around to see if anyone else was there to help her.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff