Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Male Forum [ONLY MALES]
To all muslim BOYS!!! Please read... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shafiqz

Popular Noob

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 am
xXx_Dream_Chaser_215_xXx
but some ppl dont follow at all >.<

- its diff if its a guy friend;
thats not bad to have?

Ya  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:21 am
wuts songkok?

Well, the diffrence from girls and boys are ofcurse body, but thats not that point. the point is mentality xd

Guy friend? Gay friend.. well. lol not sure wink  

The_Pathan
Captain

xXx_Dream_Chaser_215_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:48 pm
The_Pathan
wuts songkok?

Well, the diffrence from girls and boys are ofcurse body, but thats not that point. the point is mentality xd

Guy friend? Gay friend.. well. lol not sure wink

lolz;i ment a guy; as yer friend;;
ii Mean Cuzzinz Alll Guyz & Girlz Hang Out; So Whatz Bad If Yuh Hangout With Girlz;
If Yuh Can Atleast Hangout Wif Em; ii Dont Think Yuh Should Go For Teh Whole Bf Gf THing;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:54 pm
Well, right. I still don't think it would look too good if i went around with my cousin all the time. u get what i mean?  

The_Pathan
Captain

eat more happy

Friendly Elocutionist

8,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:52 pm
Girls aren't your weakness, you're your own weakness.
lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 pm
The_Pathan
Well, right. I still don't think it would look too good if i went around with my cousin all the time. u get what i mean?

lol yah ;
i mean sometimez.
not all the time.
cuz family memebers would think something going on haha  

xXx_Dream_Chaser_215_xXx

03295204063544464263x

Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 pm
IM A PROUD CHRISTIAN GO JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MOHAMMED AKA STUPID

User = banned sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm
count Void
IM A PROUD CHRISTIAN GO JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MOHAMMED AKA STUPID

rolleyes Yeaah... right... rolleyes

The_Pathan
those people shall die. ^_^

WTF!
I'm muslim and I'm gay... You're going to kill me, eh?

Look! I have a gay friend. And he's a great personality. What the hell is in your head? Human does not have the right to end other humans' life! And fyi, gay people with their orientation born not because they choose to... The environment made them gay.

Now, will you kill all the poeple in their environment? You made my beautiful and peaceful religion sounds easy to kill people...

Allah will give the fair judgment! In the judgment day, everyone will get the payback of what they have done in the world. Why would you play God? It is okay to punish people that done wrong thing of what they can control....

What will you do when there's a bum stole a slide of wheat bread because people around him never care of what happens to their surrounding and he's been 3 days got nothing to eat. Now you're going cut his hand off?

Please think before you say! This is not happening in your mind... Writing this and stating opinions in the forum is pretty heavy for the audience is not only bunch of people. But the whole world might read it....

"You mouth is your own tiger" - An old Indonesian saying which purposed for you to aware of what you're saying cause it might to danger yourselves.....

GOSH! Must be depressed enough to write such a long... long post... stare

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:56 am
OHH NOO, MORE GAYS? Why is everyone gay???? crying

Ya Malik!!!

Well i'm used to this, it's quite funny talking to gays rofl Do u got a d**k, or a v****a? Ur avi is male, so u must be a female? confused

Well i woulden't kill u, cuz it would get me in prison. And i don't think a gay is worth enugh to get me in prison.

The environment made u gay? THE ENVIRONMENT? That thing is new :O So is everyone aroud u gay? :O :O :O

Humans got no rights to end other humans life? mrgreen Yeah, that's the law in your place, right? In the qur'an, and for Pathans, taking a life is not always bad wink

People are crazy, some Mullah just killed some guy in Pakistan cuz he diden't wanna read qur'an.

Quote:
Now, will you kill all the poeple in their environment? You made my beautiful and peaceful religion sounds easy to kill people...

Well, it is easy to kill people in Islam. Islam is the religion of submission, peace is just 1 of the things 3nodding

There are some people ur allowed to kill. Death Penalthy. Gays, are 1 of the things that makes u allowed to kill someone 3nodding

Have u talked to ur parrents, or mullah about this? Or are they also gays?

Quote:
Allah will give the fair judgment! In the judgment day, everyone will get the payback of what they have done in the world. Why would you play God? It is okay to punish people that done wrong thing of what they can control....

yeah ur right, but we are allowed to kill. Like in wars for an example.
Ur allowed to kill the enemies.
Ur also allowed to kill gays. It has to do with honor. U can kill rapists, and gays.

Quote:
What will you do when there's a bum stole a slide of wheat bread because people around him never care of what happens to their surrounding and he's been 3 days got nothing to eat. Now you're going cut his hand off?
Well, Muhammad told us to do it. He told that even if his daughter did it, he would cut off her hands. He said something like "How dare u ask me? when Allah told you to do".

But i don't feel bothered cutting off hands, so i'll just give some food to that guy since i got enugh money.

Quote:
Please think before you say! This is not happening in your mind... Writing this and stating opinions in the forum is pretty heavy for the audience is not only bunch of people. But the whole world might read it....

"You mouth is your own tiger" - An old Indonesian saying which purposed for you to aware of what you're saying cause it might to danger yourselves.....

GOSH! Must be depressed enough to write such a long... long post...

I do think beffore i say. And have u read what the qur'an says about gays?

It proves u against. Muslim and gay is not together.

"Gays = Bad = Not Muslim" a old Islamic verse said all over the world.

Plz read what the qur'an says. smile

An tell that to ur gayfriend too smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 am
myself
WTF!
I'm muslim and I'm gay... You're going to kill me, eh?

Now that is a metaphor you idiot!

The_Pathan
Well, it is easy to kill people in Islam. Islam is the religion of submission, peace is just 1 of the things 3nodding

There are some people ur allowed to kill. Death Penalthy. Gays, are 1 of the things that makes u allowed to kill someone 3nodding

You should realize this... You're holding hatred in you...
Killing for you is like cannot having dinner in everyday life.... Do you know the term of "Giving other chance?"
Forgiveness will be given for those who want to repent themselves.... But no, you don't give 'em chance to repent and you killed 'em...

Now, that's why People in the world cannot accept Islam in the Earth because people who think like you. You will KILL people! What a wonderful faith?

Boy! You got it wrong!

The_Pathan
Well i woulden't kill u, cuz it would get me in prison. And i don't think a gay is worth enugh to get me in prison.

The environment made u gay? THE ENVIRONMENT? That thing is new surprised So is everyone aroud u gay? surprised surprised surprised

Have you ever talk to a real gay?
Have you asked them what made 'em gay? Or do you even know what gay is?

1st, they DON'T CHOOSE TO BE GAY!!!!

How did they become gays? That's because the environment made 'em born as gay oriented!

Now, what does the word gay mean:
Gay is sexual orientation. Now you know that. But a gay does not always do gay relationship! Like what my friend do!

Now, that's psychological problem.... It can be cured but some gay people chose not to be straight because that would like denying themselves....
But you'll just simply kill gays....

You're just offensive, full of hatred boy using Islam as your weapon, while Islamic Teaching is not about killing those who chose to be different!
"LAKUM DINAKUM WALIYADIN!"

Who made you to kill musyriqins? Kill the gays?
I still remember a movie about the prophet and how hard he decided to declare war....

But you... you... stupidly killing people with stupid reasons...

The_Pathan
Well, Muhammad told us to do it. He told that even if his daughter did it, he would cut off her hands. He said something like "How dare u ask me? when Allah told you to do".

But i don't feel bothered cutting off hands, so i'll just give some food to that guy since i got enugh money.

Again, you showed us your immaturity...
I said that he stole A SLICE OF A DAMNED BREAD because people IGNORED HIM scream !!!!
He stole the bread because he's starving haven't eat for three days while people don't give a damn of his existence... Now who's fault that he stole the bread? Just a slice of bread that won't hurt anyone.... It's the fault of the community who ignored him....

Islam taught us to share... When the scent of the meal on the table wondering outside the house and our neighbor smelled it. WE HAVE TO SHARE!

Now you see a bum starving on the street haven't eat for 3 days and cannot help to steal a food surviving his life. And you'd just cut his hand off... Even you know the situation!

I'm afraid you're not even a Muslim and you're here to bring the wrong messages to people about Islam. This thread needs real Muslims who understand Islam and calm....

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:53 am
wow..
I can't believe it. I just return and read this. And one think for sure, I completely agree with Amers.. talk2hand

It's easy to kill in Islam? yeah, right. that really made me don't know what to say..
Taking someone's life is something that can't be taken as a light matter. You must be sure that he deserve it. Otherwise, you can become the one who must be killed.

A little story to show that murder isn't easy. Imam Ali was participating in a war to defend Islam, a Jihad to kill Allah's enemy, to protect Islam. He was pursuing one of his enemy. But once he caught him, the enemy spit to Ali's face as his last resistance. But the angry Ali release him, and of course his enemy use that chance to run. After calming himself, he pursued him again and finally killed the enemy.
After that, his friend asked why he did that. "At the moment he spit on my face, it made me really angry and made me want to kill him. But because I'm angry for what he did to me, not for Allah. That's why after I calmed myself and straighten my original intention, to kill Allah's enemy, I pursued him again".

Killing in Islam isn't easy at all. One wrong mistake, and it's a sin for you.
Not just anyone you see in the street and judge them at fault. The condition for punishment varied, from the original intention to the environment. Why does the thief stole? because everyone ignore him? sure, the thief will be punished, but so will the people who can, but decided to ignore him.

Oh, and we can't just say "Because Allah said us to do/not to do so" when it's concerning matters with other people (Hablumminannas, between people). That words only apply when it's about matters with Allah (Habblumminallah, between human and Allah). Every world's law have the reason behind it, including Islam's. No one will believe you if you just say that for human law, and honestly, not even me if I happen to be a non-muslim (actually I don't believe people who only can say that although I'm a Muslim)

Oh, and it's true about "chance". Do you know what differ us, people of Muhammad, and people of the previous prophets like Nuh and Luth? We're given a chance to repair our mistake, unlike the people in the old days who're destroyed immediately after refusing their prophet's call.

And the one who carry out the punishment should be the leader of Muslims (can be khalifah or even Government if they're applying Islam law in their country), not a random individual.

Wow.. that's long.. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:59 am
i got no time sorry, so maybe it will take some time for me to reply it all sweatdrop

well firstly Amers, u must not call me idiot. It's against guild rules.

Well to ur first thingy, i wanto say. You shoulden't be arguing against the qur'an. And what u mean by giving gays another chance???  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 am
secondly well on this guild i have. i dunno who is gay or not, in real. They diden't tell me.

And no i don't really talk to those who come in marriages and dance...

I know what gay is, it's a handicap. Ur retarted, or BEHINDERT as the germans says.

or like the Imaams says, satan.

1: Environment? Not environment, it was their retardness or their evilness which made them gay.

well, ur right in that. the only problem is to be muslim and try to get the gayness away, and marry the opposite gender 3nodding

I would only kill gays if i was a mad dictator, which i ain't razz Currently mrgreen

Not really full of hatred xd Well, u gotta pay for some stuff. Like if u steal u gotta get hand cut, like i said beffore (Allah ordered us to do it, even if we don't wanna cut off the hand).

Same as gays. Kill them.

The Message? You should read his life biografy. I got a thick book about his wars. Did u read what Muhammad(saw) said about gays?

if u don't then do that.

Killing gays, and doing war, is diffrent! And yes Muhammad(saw) did order people to cut off hands of the theifs.

Quote:
But you... you... stupidly killing people with stupid reasons...
How many people did i kill? 0 rolleyes U make me sound like a assasin lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 am
Quote:

Again, you showed us your immaturity...
I said that he stole A SLICE OF A DAMNED BREAD because people IGNORED HIM !!!!
He stole the bread because he's starving haven't eat for three days while people don't give a damn of his existence... Now who's fault that he stole the bread? Just a slice of bread that won't hurt anyone.... It's the fault of the community who ignored him....

Islam taught us to share... When the scent of the meal on the table wondering outside the house and our neighbor smelled it. WE HAVE TO SHARE!

Now you see a bum starving on the street haven't eat for 3 days and cannot help to steal a food surviving his life. And you'd just cut his hand off... Even you know the situation!

I'm afraid you're not even a Muslim and you're here to bring the wrong messages to people about Islam. This thread needs real Muslims who understand Islam and calm....

i showed immaturity? that's sad, cuz immature people can still be right. the guild alows people who ain't old adults.

I dunno when stealing is allowed or not allowed. But i know that u can cut off their hand. Even Muhammad(saw) did. Also it's wroten in qur'an. Please prove me it's haram to cut off their hand.

I know we do, we shoulden't be boys alone, or girls alone. We shall share wink Mix razz  

The_Pathan
Captain

whitemagesarah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 am
The_Pathan

Well, it is easy to kill people in Islam.

Oh, please do not say this... It is not easy to kill in Islam, as Shinigami had explained in length.

Even in the case of an apostate, which is nauzubillah the worst form of Kufr, the person should be advised first and given a period of three days to repent before the punishment of death is carried out. And the punishment should only be carried out by the authority (ruler/imam)

A punishment in Islam is a very fine process. Please do not word it like that, dear brother.

It is NOT EASY to kill people in Islam, but sometimes, it is necessary. Like in the case of apostates, if we let them live, they will cause chaos and try to pull innocent, yet unknowledgeable people along with them. That is the reason for that punishment to be done.  
Male Forum [ONLY MALES]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff