Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:09 pm
*arrives back to my house and begins to pack up*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:25 pm
Tamlin appears in Alex's doorway. "And where do you think you're going now, Alex?" she ask coldly.

Seiko is sleeping in her room.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm
leaving....... i'm going to find the black dragon and finally end the fighting between the clan  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Tamlin glared long and hard at Alex before finally saying, "You're hopeless.... We're coming with you."  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:58 pm
no ur not my sister is needed here as leader of the Kutara clan and ur here advisor and her friend........... i'm doing this alone i don't need antone's help not urs *puts on backpack and heads for the door* and especially not my sister *leaves the house*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:49 pm
Alex finally leaved his house, he looked to the sky and sighed, < and I thought he was a myth, but if he is real... he could end this> Alex started to walk to the village entrance...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm
Sakumo shrugged. He looked at her."What would you like to do?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:15 pm
*begins walking to the village gate*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:45 pm
"I heard everything. And you aren't going anywhere unless you're going with Tamlin." A hand shot out from the shadows and grabbed Alex's shoulder. Seiko's blue eyes shot like ice at him. "Thinking you can defy authority? I told her to check up on you and go with you if you're planning something stupid. Besides, she's not my advisor.... she's a body-guard that I don't need."

"Thanks a lot Seiko-sama...." Tamlin muttered from behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:05 pm
............ *looked at her with a soulless gaze* tell me sister do u know what father did to me.......... do u know why i went missing for 6 years and father told u that i was kidnapped during a mission that i had  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:37 pm
Seiko looked at her brother emotionlessly. "No, I don't. Father kept me shut out of all his plans."

Tamlin looked at the two siblings with glassy eyes. You liar... he told you why. But instead, she said "It's true. Your father didn't tell us anything. It was his own endeavor, and we were kept out of it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:46 pm
........... ur a terrible liar......... he did tell you about the experiment and why of all the people in this village he used me.......... now i don't know who i am anymore am i human or am i weapon *shrugges her * now just leave me alone  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:51 pm
Seiko sighed. "No, he didn't tell me anything, I swear."

"Yeah, but he told me." Tamlin butted in quickly. They were going to lose him, so she wasn't going to let him get away.

"Tamlin...." Seiko scowled.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:58 pm
*arrives to the village gate*............ goodbye village, nii-san *starts walking*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:00 pm
Seiko runs after Alex. "You baka! Tamlin was going to tell you, and you walk away! What kind of information seeking person are you? To run away from a source is stupid!"

Tamlin just followed behind, skipping along. "It's his fault if he doesn't want to know. Let him get killed trying to find out himself..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff