Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who is the best Sailormoon Villian??Who is the best Sailor?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YoukaiKoneko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:39 pm

ms.sassyJ
ladykristyna
my two favorits villans are these two: (cant remember their names)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and my favorite scout would have to be sailor Venus
anne/alan

waite isn't that boy...or the one that has the Blue hair Fiore??? and the girl/one w/ pink hair the flower girl that was controling him Hana Yoma Kisenian (Kisenian Flower in the English translation)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:53 pm

^^^^^^^^ My favorite Villians (see pic above) Fiore!!!! (thats the one with the Blue hair) favorite sailor scout is Sailor Mars

YoukaiKoneko

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:10 pm

YoukaiKoneko
ms.sassyJ
ladykristyna
my two favorits villans are these two: (cant remember their names)

and my favorite scout would have to be sailor Venus
anne/alan

waite isn't that boy...or the one that has the Blue hair Fiore??? and the girl/one w/ pink hair the flower girl that was controling him Hana Yoma Kisenian (Kisenian Flower in the English translation)

No. Though Fiore looks similar to Ail. They don't look the same. If I'm not feeling lazy I'll link a picture up to show you...
Edit: I'm not too lazy.
As you can see here, Fiore's hair is green not blue.

Personally, villain-wise... I love the Quartetto, partly because they aren't really evil.... exactly. They're pretty decent scouts later... I'm sure.

Senshi-wise? I love... Usagi. Got to give it to the girl who thought about giving up but never did. She's been through so much over her lives... you have to give her credit.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:35 am

my favorite villian is galaxia and my favorite scout is sailor mars

firebeauty

Kira Tsume

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:17 pm

My favorite Villian is Beryl. For me...she had it going on! Had a huge evil court, manage to turn Tuxedo Kamen evil, and had a kickass dress. Not to mention the whole plan for a millenium thing going on. That is a long time working on the usual "taking over the universe" plan.

Favorite scout is without a doubt, Uranus. I love Haruka, she's so sexy and strong. She races cars for living for god's sake. XDD
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:04 am

My favourite Senshi is Sailor V, I loved her three manga and I liked her as Sailor Venus as well. My favourite villian, it's a tie between Jaedite and Sapphire, Sapphire had the bad boy gone good thing in the anime and Jaedite was just cool lol.

Kouji_no_miko

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:19 am

My fave villian is Daimond and Queen Nephillinia, they are tied...

my fave senshi is Papillion, thats who im trying to design my ava after >.<

they should of so put her in the anime
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:26 am

Lady Yu Xiao

If you want to be technical...Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion wasn't a true sailor scout. She was a sailor animate, someone who used a stolen sailor star crystal to become a senshi. So in all truth, she doesn't really apply.

Also if you want to be technical...Papillion was a villain anyway! In a topic that is for favorite villains and senshi shouldn't she be classified under the heading of villain? O.o Just my thoughts on the matter. ^^;;

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Moonclarinet

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:34 pm

Zoicite from PGSM did not like in anime I wish I could play the piano as well as he could
senshi i Sailor Mercury cause of her intellegence
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:28 pm

Queen Nehillinia is my fave villian .... and Neptune is my fave senshi, next to chibi moon XD

ElaborateDream

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:18 pm

neotsukihime
Lady Yu Xiao

If you want to be technical...Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion wasn't a true sailor scout. She was a sailor animate, someone who used a stolen sailor star crystal to become a senshi. So in all truth, she doesn't really apply.

Also if you want to be technical...Papillion was a villain anyway! In a topic that is for favorite villains and senshi shouldn't she be classified under the heading of villain? O.o Just my thoughts on the matter. ^^;;

True, the senshi Papillion replaced/destroyed was Sailor Cocoon, but there's fan rumors that her daughter may have been a potential senshi, which means Papillion probably has senshi powers without Galaxia's help.

Could anyone with the Stars Manga please either debunk or prove this?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:00 am

My favorite villian is Sailor Heavy Metal Papillion, and my favorite senshi is Sailor Uranus.

Sahara An

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:09 am

i answered this question 2ce im such a dork...but i have so many..
yes papillion isnt a senshi, but she was full of false hopes by galaxia..i just like to think of her as one because she is so pretty..I do believe that one of the animates was a real senshi...I just cant remember which one >.<
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:21 pm

Galaxia is my favorite villian and favorite scout while tuxedo mask/jupiter heart sweatdrop

foxgirlsilverofdarkness

nicegirl889

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:21 pm

i dont really have a favorite villain. but my fav scout is sailor saturn
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items