Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image

"I think it is because they are so useful," she said drooling over a muffin.

"Hey, these are yummy thank you," she said with a smile.

"I guess if you think about it all spells are useful, but charms, well they just tickle my fancy the right way ya know?"

She stopped talking and continued to eat the muffin.

Rose Avery - 2nd year Gryffindor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:03 pm
"Sorry it took me so long but I had to look for the food,heres your milk,and here are some cookies,chips,chocolatemuffins,juice and thats it" Endria said while she sat down and ate a cookie  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:46 am
User Image
Andrew saw a small sort of feast and was amazed at the haul one of the students had brought back from the kitchen. He took a seat at a table and removed all his herbology notes to complete the Homework. The treats looking to irresistable he grabed a cookie and poored himself some juice to help him through his work.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image
Andrew looks up at everyone "WE need to get points we are last place AGAIN! we cant let Slytherin House win again. Go do homeworks, lessons, and the like, participate in the dueling club every little bit helps we at least need to not finish bottom of the houses this year
Go Go Gryffindor"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Make the cat more pleased with our point skills!
She is ready to punce are you?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Watching us lose makes McGonagall angry...

Oshenukhar

Chissy_Brown

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:09 am
"Its so dirty." said a very small elf. Her name is Chissy. She came to clean up the common rooms. She started to wipe the tables. After she was done she cleaned the rest of the rooms.By the time the common room was done it was spotless. "Good bye try to keep room clean or chissy have to come back.Oh, lunch is now being served. She said in a very tiny voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image Andrew decided that he would walk the castle to clear his mind of the past events. Also he was curious as to James condition. He decided he would be walking to the Hospital wing to check on the fellow student.  

Oshenukhar

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 pm
hmm, students now are making a mess around the table. They need to be more clean and tidy. me tary began to clean the common room. Don't mind me students keep on studying and do homework.just try to keep more clean next time okay.lunch will be serve soon biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:57 am
((Note to future House Elf visits : House Elves are allowed to drop in once and a while, I really don't mind. Although, they must post in colors that are not of the shade of House Colors such as blue, red, yellow, green, or bolded black.))

Ann woke with a start, she had dozed off in the Common Room yet again. Maybe all those days of wondering in the wilderness finally had caught up with her. She glanced around at the activity and noticed a lot more students had started showing up again. Ann smiled, some times the Common Room was too quiet and now it was buzzing with some activity.

Ann saw Kitty conversing with some students she didn't know and ran over to tackle glomped her to the floor, "Kitty, me dear!" She also looked up to see the younger students look at her strangely. Ann giggled nervously, "Sorry about that. Its been a while, you see."

Miss Love Tantei

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 am
Kitty dusted herself off and said to the younger students, "That's Ann for you. Asleep one moment and tackle-glomping people the next." Kitty grinned at Ann.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image Andrew returned to the common room with a scotty dog in his arms that was given to him by his mother for his birthday, today. He walked upstairs to the boys dormatory to change clothes and think of a name for the white scotty dog.

User Image After changing clothes and deciding on naming his new scotty dog "Ghiacciaio" Ghee-a-CHAI-o, "Ghi" in short, Glacier in Italian he learned that from his fathers sister who took Italian at her muggle school. and headed back into the common room taking his seat in his usual spot by the fire to relax and get to know Ghi better.

Oshenukhar

intoxicatedsmiLes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 am
Samantha stood up from the comfortable armchair she was on, and followed her sense of smell to the wondrous pastry and food placed in the common room.

"We're gonna party," she sang as she picked up a muffin and started twirling around while munching on it.

She sang while she ate and ate while she sand.

And Samantha choked.

Her face turned red with the effort of coughing violently.

"Oh... god, someone. Help." She managed to choked out.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 am
"Anapneo!" Kitty knelt by the formerly choking student. "You alright now, Samantha?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image Andrew conjured up a glass of water and walked over to Sammie. "drink, you will feel better" Andrew said as he handed her the glass of clear cool water. "you said a party well lets get it going. Semester is over today so I will rush to the kitchens and get a lot of snacks and be back here in a flash" Andrew bolted out the common room making a 'b' line for the kitchens.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:34 am
User Image

Rose looked up from her book and muffin to see a girl drinking a glass of water (who had formally been choking) o.O

"Good thing you used a spell Kitty, I was about to jump up and do the Heimlich Maneuver..." she stopped as several of her fellow Gryffindors stared at her.....

"Erm, its a muggle thing...I'm a half-blood see so my mom taught me all sorts of muggle things....she was a muggle nurse...." she laughed nervously as she returned to her book....her face bright red....she grabbed a cookie and scarfed it down....

Rose Avery - 2nd year Gryffindor

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200