Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:03 pm
Zaber Blade
Kanna Moto
Zaber Blade
Zaber pulled the Requiem just in time to intercept the blade, but he needed both hands to hold the sword in place. "Melody, pull yourself together! That wasn't me! Sepiroth's the one who killed your brother!" He was struggling to keep the Requiem from doubling over, which would leave Melody a clean strike at his face.

Melody was in a fit of rage. She drew her sword back quickly so that Zaber's blocking force doubled back and made him stumble forward, and she jumped high into the air, ready to impale the stumbling Zaber.

Zaber was stabbed through his left wing. He screamed in pain and wrenched the sword from Melody's hand, pulling it painfully from his wing. He grabbed the Requiem again, pulled the coin from his pocket, and jumped, aided by his wings, up into the buildings rafters. Melody grabbed her sword and flew after him.

Shade didn't know what to make of this. His brother hadn't told him what had happened during the two years they had been seperated, and he really hoped this wasn't true. he looked at Saerenna, who had been staring at all of this in awe. Oh well, since his bro was a little tied up at the moment, he figured he should make a decision. Looked like he was finally gonna get a little payback at Shina-Ra. "Hey, Turks, we gonna fight or what?" He pulled two green, one yellow, and one red materia from the pouch on the side of his dragon and inserted them into his halberd.

OCC: I can just picture this as part of the movie. Great RPing, everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:05 pm
AkaneAme
Sofia's confusion becomes all emcompassing and starts to panic. What if she's dead? What if I am caught? She crawls through the tunnel heading toward a light, she has to get back to Yazou and report in. She is not about to get caught by TURKS or anyone from Cloud's group. She makes it toward the Shinra tower. She makes it to a grate and pushes it up and crawls out. She knows she is in Sector 9 and sends out a message to Descendents. "Retreat, retreat!"

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:07 pm
AkaneAme
Inwardly cursing herself, she makes it back to her motorcycle and heads out of Midgar, she must report in. She knows this mission is a failure and she has to get the other Descendents out of the hideout before TURKS find them. Sorry Sabel. She hopes that Yazou will not be angry with her if she comes home without Sabel, she is relieved that some of the Descendents did come. "Must report in!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:08 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna watched all this at first with apprehension, but as she realized that it must have been a personal feud of some sort, and they were unlikely to pay attention to anything else, she decided to use that to her advantage. She slowly moved her way forward to the abandoned body of the female Descendant, hoping to take the body and get it back to ShinRa Headquarters and Tseng, where they could...do whatever they did with prisoners. The Descendant was bound to have at least some useful information...or they could just kill her now.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:09 pm
AkaneAme
Sofia stops before leaving and turns around, she doesn't have the philosophy of leaving behind her friends. She gets off the motorcycle and gets back into the Water Supply Station and crawls back through the grate, she notices that even though she is moving fast, it feels like time is moving slowly. She picks up her weapon and moves into position to where she might be able to see. I got far enough away, but you know what, I came back for you Sabel, even if I am alone. She sees Searenna and brings her weapon out again, this time she is going to attack for sure. She jumps in front of the girl and holds up the bow with its dangerous tip present. "I can't have you taking her away just now!" Her Mako-Green eyes are shimmering, though there is something about this girl that is familiar about her too. "Funny, I don't remember you from ShinRa."

Her movement is more like a viper preparing to strike and she is a lot faster than she looks. "Are you by any chance aquinanted with Dr. Star? She used to work for Hojo. If you are, you're about to meet her."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:10 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna held up her staff defensively, not being one for making the first move. "Dr. Star? Sound's familiar, but I wasn't all that close with many people." She said, drawing her knife from it's spot on her hip. "If you continue to resist, we may be forced to kill you both. Will you consider surrender?" she asked. Hey, even the enemies need their options, and it would give her enough reason to kill them if need be.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:11 pm
AkaneAme
"Surrender?" Sofia laughed. "TURKS said that once before to me." Her eyes are wide and she smiles insanely. She giggles and picks up her fallen friend, "I am not here to fight now, Yazou wouldn't allow it." She gets up the ladder faster than normal and carries Sabel out of the Water Supply Station. She isn't about to fight now, she knows better than to fight without some sort of plan or back up. "Sabel you are stupid, this plan of yours would never had worked, TURKS will just try and kill us all." Her words are faint, but she finally makes it up to her motorcycle and then turns it around to free the black chocobo.

"Till next time TURKS." She laughs hoping she isn't going to be chased, she gets back on her motorcycle, making it capable to carry two. She sighs again looking down at Sabel in anger. I should just gut you, Sabel, you fool. But Yazou would be angry with me. So I can't!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:12 pm
furry1337otaku
AkaneAme
"Surrender?" Sofia laughed. "TURKS said that once before to me." Her eyes are wide and she smiles insanely. She giggles and picks up her fallen friend, "I am not here to fight now, Yazou wouldn't allow it." She gets up the ladder faster than normal and carries Sabel out of the Water Supply Station. She isn't about to fight now, she knows better than to fight without some sort of plan or back up. "Sabel you are stupid, this plan of yours would never had worked, TURKS will just try and kill us all." Her words are faint, but she finally makes it up to her motorcycle and then turns it around to free the black chocobo.

"Till next time TURKS." She laughs hoping she isn't going to be chased, she gets back on her motorcycle, making it capable to carry two. She sighs again looking down at Sabel in anger. I should just gut you, Sabel, you fool. But Yazou would be angry with me. So I can't!

Still unconscious, Sabel begins to moan something indescernible, ocassionally crying out and cringing. Her hands clench and her face twists in remembered agonies. Sometimes she seems to be sobbing a name over and over again, but always, the words are too garbled to understand. The Chocobo barely tolerates Sofia's touch but follows the Descendant like a worried hawk suspiciously fending for a nestling, and obviously disapproving of the one who carries the unconscious girl who was it's rider.

OOC: And you all thought she was nutty before mwa hahaha, just wait until she wakes up, how scrambled will be her miind then twisted

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:12 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross

Fenrir paused and looking straight into Vaizel's Mako eyes without flinching said in a slow reflective voice, " I thought.... it was to make atonement.... but that is impossible, perhaps it is my way of doing now what I could not do then.... perhaps it is to ease the guilt of my concience, perhaps it is for the sake of who you were. I don't know anymore..... maybe I never knew. Would it be better.... would you be at peace in your grave? Somehow I think not.... and perhaps that is why I cannot allow you to die if it is my power to prevent."

Garm stared at his brother strangely. It was not like Fenrir to be so serious. Garm knew Fenrir was capable of deep thought, but it was strange to him to see how much one innocent mistake haunted his twin. Remus was waiting and seemed to be getting impatient. " Fenrir," Garm said the name urgently.

Fenrir hesitated a momment before he broke eye contact with Vaizel to look at his brother. " Yes.... I'm coming Garm." He stopped and picked up his black trenchcoat and slowly slipped it over his shoulders. A metal plate glinted on a strap of the jacket it was engraved with XXV. Fenrir took one last look at Vaizel before following Remus and Garm.

Vaizel watched them leave, staring at Fenrir's back as his mind whirled with chaos and confusion. It wasn't until after the both of them had disapeared from view that Vaizel hauled himself to his feet. Ignoring the dripping water, and added weight he trudged down the embankment head bowed, and lost in thought. It wasn't until he heard the thundering sound of a motercycle engine that he broke from his reverie. Snapping to attention he gazed back at the water supply plant. And there on top he spotted a cloaked figure, who was apparently carrying another similarly cloaked but unconcious figure,...who was wet! Without a word Vai bolted down the edge of the stream. The soft mud muffled the sound of his mechanical limb, but also made the terrain trecherous. Even with this setback he had the advantage of surprise, the river was a good distance below the roof of the building, and running as he was under tree cover, the chances that the clone would spot him were slim. Vaizel reached the cliffs just as the Motercycle sped away from the building. But Vai had anticipated this, with a wrenching lunge he threw himself onto the road directly before the clone and her hostage, he spread his feet wide and pulled his wings like a partial shield before him, bracing himself against the ground. No one was going to take that girl ANYWHERE!! "You! Put the girl down and I'll let you go unharmed!" He snarled at the first clone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:13 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna cursed herself for letting them get away. But now came another tough decision, should she go after them? She supposed that with only two turks, it was going to be difficult to do so, and she doubted if that metal clone would let them take them as hostages. So was it best to just leave them alone? And then there was that little dilemma of the person that Dahry had requested. But Dahry wasn't here now, so could they just say that they hadn't understood directions clearly? SHe sighed. Being a Turk was tougher than she thought.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:14 pm
AkaneAme
Sofia looks at the bird as she lets it go and stares at the person who intercepted her, her eyes burning in anger. "What do you want?" She is not going to deny any orders that meant she was not to fight anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:15 pm
Kanna Moto
Melody's crystal eyes shot daggers at Zaber, a low growl emitting from her throat. She gripped a hidden dagger in her hand,and her long blonde tresses performed a short, yet complicated dance with the wind. She looked up at him, her burning desire to see Sephiroth blinding all her reason, making her forget Sable for the moment, and how she'd originally wanted to protect the fellow Decendant if only to use her as a pawn later to secure the return of Sephiroth. The only thought she had, was of Zaber dystroying her perfect life, her perfect and innocent love, and taking her child-like innocene she'd possesed until he'd forced her to learn to fight, to kill. She was nothing more than a machine now, and it was his fault.

"DIE MURDERER!" she yelled in fury at him, a smirk playing on her lips.

'And he'll pay for that...that kiniving dog...he'll pay for tainting me!' she thought bitterly, jerking her arm back so quickly that the sleeve of her dress tore, but she ignored the sound of the ripping fabric as she arched her arm and brought it down across his chest, the warm, crimson blood blooming like a deadly rose on the fabric of his clothes.

The horror and suprise on his face fueled her, yet...something in those warm brown eyes made her stop her final blow, which her arm had positioned itself for without her knowledge. Something about this was wrong. She shouldn't be doing this.

'I...can't...why can't I kill one that is so vile and detestable? I'll...have to think about it later...I must take care of Sable at the moment...' she thought in awe at her hesitation. She turned wordlessly, jerking her sword painfully out of his ebony wing in one graceful movement, and walked toward the Chocobo, and to the slowly arising Sable. A small smile flashed across her lips, and she brushed some stray hair out of her unknowing comrades face.

"Wake up little warrior, you're more use to both me, and my dearest Sephiroth awake..." she cooed, as if talking to a small child instead of a seasoned fighter. She sighed, realizing this. She'd often treat others like children, except probably Kaja and Sephiroth. And those she fought, she normally held no emotion nor mercy for. Yet this girl...something in Melody told her to take care of her...and it struck her.

"She reminds me of...of" she started to whisper, ignoring Sophia completely. 'my little brother...' she finished in her head. She looked to Sophia, cold and uncaring, most unlike how she'd been with Sable.

"Could I follow you two home? I have no desire to play with these dirty, insignificant speck of a Turk..." she asked, practically hissing out the word 'Turk'. She'd hoped that Sophia would say yes, though she thought she probably wouldn't.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:16 pm
Zaber Blade
OCC: I'm a little lost. sweatdrop We seem to have three different "tangents" going.
1. Sofia manages to grab Sabel and get's her back to Desendents HQ.
2. Sofia manages to grab Sabel, but it stopped by Vaizel.
3. Melody takes Sabel after fighting Zaber.

Also, Sofia OR Melody shouldn't have been able to take Sabel anyway, because my second character Shade is there too, guarding Sabel. Also, what happened to Reno? He just dissapeared or something. I guess we'll all get this misunderstanding cleared up. For now though, I'm going with Tangent 2.
Also, here's what Shade looks like:
ZaberUser Image ShadeUser Image

Zaber quickly chased after Melody. "What's gotten in to her?"
Flashback

It is three years before. Zaber is younger, about 17, and he doesn't have wings, but he still has the red eyes.
"Hey Zaber, over here, hurry!" The blue haired man dressed in a monk cloak shouted to him. They were in route from Cosmo Canyon to Nibelheim, chasing the man in black. The other person with them, a green haired girl wearing jeans and a simple shirt, sighed as Zaber started to run.
"Slow down you too! I hate running!"
"Suck it up Syrene!" said the blue haired man.
"For a monk, you've got a real foul mouth DMM!"
Zaber crossed over the crest of the hill to see what DMM had seen. "Oh my god..." The tiny village was burnt black, and many of the houses were demolished.
"Their go's our hotel reservations." DMM said jokingly.
"It's not funny DMM! It might have been him!" The girl became rather flustered. Zaber just stared at the destruction, that was clearly fresh.
"Come. If we hurry, we can still catch him! That devil's been on the loose for long enough!" Zaber ran down the hill, ready to charge through the smoldering village. He reached the opposite side, and saw a man in black cross over the horizon. They were close. Close enough that they would catch him within the hour.
"Zaber, wait!" Syrene called to him, she and DMM were knelling next to a lifeless figure in the center of the town. DMM had pulled a green materia from his pack, and was desperately trying to heal the young girl. "Zaber, come back! She needs help!" Zaber looked torn, glancing back and forth between the horizon and his companions.
"Damn it all!" He kicked hard at a piece of charred wood that went flying, and he started walking back towards them. A bolt of fire shot from his hand as he set a small wood pile to make a fire for them to camp for the night.

A few hours later the girl began to stir. She couldn't have been older than 16, she had long blonde hair and her black dress was torn in several places. A large cut across her arm. Zaber recognized the way it was cut. It was the same way he'd found his parents dead. Same angle, same width, same length. The devil's sword. She rose with a start, the cut that had heeled started to bleed again with stress. "Wha... what happened... oh no..." She got up as Syrene tried to get her to stay down, and she ran from them. "Audrey! Audrey! Mom! Anyone?" A look of horror filled her blue eyes, as she fully remembered. She collapsed to the ground crying. Syrene ran to her side and tried to console her, but it was no use. They all knew how it felt. The devil had killed all their families. Zaber's parents and brother in Kalm, DMM's master and teachers in the mountain monestary, and Syrene's family in Kalm. That man had destroyed so many lives, they had all vowed that they would kill him before he could do anymore harm, even if it meant their lives in the process. They had to catch him first though, and since they'd begunt o chase him, they found three villages like this. It was the first time they'd found a survivor.
"We have to stop him DMM. Too many people are dead, we can't let this continue..." He sat down and buried his face in his hands. "We're a few hours away from him now. As long as we travel tomorrow, we should catch him in three days. Let's just hope we beat him to the next village." Zaber lied down and closed his eyes, but didn't want to sleep. It only brought nightmares.

"Shade, come on!" He shouted to his little brother. Shade jumped on the back of his dragon, sheathing his lance in the dragon's harness.
"Until we meet again Turks! Yah!" He kicked the dragon's sides and rose through the hole that it had formed on the way in. Zaber began to fly, but his twice impaled wing was hurting serverely. Shade flew up next to him on the dragon. "Your hurt, get on and fly with me!" Zaber fell onto the dragon and gripped the harness tightly. He didn't midn flying, as long he was the one who did the flying. Not only did he not trust the dragon to carry any rider other than Shade, he knew from experience that Shade was incredibly reckless. He'd been that way since they we're children. "So, it what that crazy chick was saying true?"
"Or course not. I taught her to fight because she wanted me to, and Sepiroth killed her family. We were going to kill Sepiroth, together. I don't know why she thinks I did all this, but I bet those ****ing Desendents are behind it." Zaber took one hand away from the harness and held it to his bleeding chest. "Fire 3!" He shot the spell at himself, and the bleeding stopped. He cast it again, and the wound partially closed. He cast it again, this time on his wing, and the holes sealed. He then felt exahusted from the repeated casting. Their were some advantages to what Hojo had done to him, implanting fire materia inside of him let him cast fire spells without materia, and made it so that fire healed him. He would still have given anything to have just died somewhere along the line, so he didn't have to live with the curse of the wing's forever more. They caught up to Melody and Sofia, carrying Sabel's body, all on a single motorcycle. Vaizel, chakaram's drawn, was in their path.
"Yo Vaizel! How's it hanging?"
"Shade, this is not the time." Zaber leaped from the dragon and landed next to Vaizel, feeling a crushing feeling in his knee. He forgot how you were supposed to land when you weren't gliding.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:17 pm
Saerenna
((I'm sure people have other things to do, but for now I guess I'm the only Turk....))

'I feel so ignored. And useless...' Saerenna thought, as everyone left. But that wouldn't stop her. Seemed that most of these people had a reason to hate ShinRa, both it's Turks and it's scientists, yet for some reason she had not even fought any of them. While she preferred to keep it that way, she knew that any chance to stop the Descendants or any enemies of ShinRa should be taken advantage of. Deciding that, she ran out of the building and towards where everyone else had left. This was getting more and more complicated as things progessed.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:20 pm
AkaneAme
Sofia holds onto her bow-staff and the sharpened harpoon like edge appears, she looks angry putting down Sabel. She takes a defensive posture and gives an angry look at those in front of her. "You will let this go, we did not do anything. This goes against mother." She moves toward people holding up her bow, her eyes now on Vezial and the others.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff