Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:37 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
xuriel
"Hmm...Despell? Like cancel other spells? Let me think...", Xuriel quickly thought about it, well he could cancel spells when he concentrated hard enough right? But what was materia? Was it those shiny orbs he had often found before?

"Er...ok let me try" he concentrated on breaking the magic then the magic started to break up.
"Hey there we go! I can do it!" mused Xuriel, just at that moment he notice the people were floating at least 5m up in the air, pretty higher to fall from if your not paying attention.

"Oh dear" he muttered just as they started falling.
Chii doesn't notice that shes falling as she hugs the papers to her and the papers all of a sudden fly about her and she screams and trys to get them and she looks down and screams as she starts to trembl. "I'M AFRIAD OF HIEGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She trembles feircly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:39 pm
Zaber Blade
The entire situation waqs not helped by the additional wind and noise caused by the coppter. Zaber decided he should probably land this thing back at 7th Heaven, and then come back to help. He would have helped right then, but then the copptter would fall to the ground, and it would blow up, and... what the hell he thought as he jumped fromt he copptter, swooping down and grabbing Chii, bringing her down to ground level.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:41 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Zaber Blade
The entire situation waqs not helped by the additional wind and noise caused by the coppter. Zaber decided he should probably land this thing back at 7th Heaven, and then come back to help. He would have helped right then, but then the copptter would fall to the ground, and it would blow up, and... what the hell he thought as he jumped fromt he copptter, swooping down and grabbing Chii, bringing her down to ground level.
Chii clutches at Zaber as she trembles more feircly her eyes wattery with tears and her throat closed up so she can not talk her eyes closed fighting back tears of fright and frustration.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:44 pm
xuriel
Just then Xuriel remembered the spell that had made them float, well obviously yeah? He also saw the helicopter spiraling down towards them. He decided to stop the chopper from hitting them rather than casting the spell as the wolf chow would cushion the impact and perhaps, like in the corner of his eye they would react like the girl who seemed as if she couldn't wait to dive into the chow, note here he thought about these in a second as there was no time for careful planning. More concentration. He materialized on the pilot seat of the chopper and strapped himself on "Let's fly!" The helicopter stopped its quick descent and slowed, he landed the helicopter in the middle of the street blowing the chow all over the place.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:46 pm
furry1337otaku
Ermak Lorde
((MY cats are picky? yours won't sleep unless he is under the blankets on my bed with his forlegs stretched up to my chin. and the rest of him in the crook of one of my arms. Anything less and he headbutts me with his wiskered face! At least my cats know how to chew their food! Yours is gonna choke himself any day now!!))

Vaizel dashed down the street skidding around corners and making mince-meat of the asphault. Only when his breath's came in wheezing gasps did he launch himself over an alley wall, to hide behind some trash cans. At some point he could have sworn he heard the warking of a chocobo, but he didn't wait to find out what it was. He couldn't recall ever running this fast or this far since before he'd been hojo's lab rat. Still gasping and clutching at his ribs he peeked tenatively from around his protective if smelly cover to assertain whether or not he had lost his stalker yet.

Sabel pursed her lips in concentration as the jagged marks of Vaizel's footprints ended. She remained paused for a few more moments, and then in a flash of inspiration, leapt to the top of the nearest building, searching the skies to see if he had flown off or some such. As she leaned out, she suddenly slipped on the tiles and fell. "WAAAAAAAA...OOF!...well at least all this garbage was here to cushion my fall." The Descendant reasoned slowly collecting herself, uknowingly mere inches from where Vaizel hid, not so inconspicuously concealed in a trash can from which his wings extruded quite plainly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:48 pm
xuriel
"Where are you taking the helicopter?" Xuriel shouted over the noise and wind, "And while your at it can you either tell me where or take me to a place called '7th Heaven'?"

It didn't look like a very good time to ask that but it was 5pm already! He didn't think that they heard him though all the chaos.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:50 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir's eyes widened as he realized the magic was disapaiting. He looked quickly to Garm who was still contemplating the solution to their delima. He watched his twin's eyes widen as it dawned on him the problem had alread solved itself.

Fenrir hastily reoriented himself in a position more conducive to landing and moved a little closer to his brother. Garm it appeared was about to cast float again when he realized he had not yet removed the All materia. The brothers locked eyes faces mirror images of horror. With one move they propelled towards each other and into a death embrace.

" If we're going to die here Garm.... I just want you to know...... I really was the one who broke your Shin' Ra model rocket.... not Remus," Fenrir confessed in a tearful voice.

" And I want you to know...... I was the one who accidently killed your pet frog."

" YOU MEAN HOPPER DIDN'T COMMIT SUICIDE?" The tearful confessions were suddenly interrupted by the ground, (much like how this sentence interupts the flow of this post.) Romulus and Remus seemed rather unaffected by the sudden plumit as they attempted to snatch up floating bits of wolf chow on the way down.

(O.C.C. By the way Romulus and Remus are in fact wolves, and the kibble is Purina wolf chow)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:52 pm
Vaizel wipped his head back behind the trash can as he spotted Sabel's not-so-graceful landing. Closing his eyes as he thought to himself, I am a trash can you do not see me, you will not find me, you WILL continue off in a different direction from where I am. As he sat in ghost-white terror. Pleading to whatever deities might be listening.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:55 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna squeezed her eyes shut quickly as she fell into the Purina dog chow, her heart beating rapidly. She opened her eyes as she felt no real harm from her landing. She looked over at Chii, having heard her previous outburst. "So...you don't like heights, either, huh?" she asked. Then she went back to examining her landing position. The smell of the dog food overwhelmed her and she couldn't help but eat a few pieces, hoping that no one would notice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:56 pm
furry1337otaku
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel wipped his head back behind the trash can as he spotted Sabel's not-so-graceful landing. Closing his eyes as he thought to himself, I am a trash can you do not see me, you will not find me, you WILL continue off in a different direction from where I am. As he sat in ghost-white terror. Pleading to whatever deities might be listening.

"Well, I guess he isn't here." Sabel rationalized with a sigh. "And he was so cute too." With that she whistled for her chocobo. Kuroi glanced back and forth between his rider and the winged 'trashcan' with a stare of disbelief. stare Then, with a long-suffering sigh, he shook his head and put a taloned clawed foot over his beaked face in a action of complete disgrace. "He vanished without a trace." With another sad sigh Sabel glanced over her shoulder. "How strange for someone to throw out such a beatiful peice of abstract artwork. It would look rather nice in the corner of our living room would it not?" She moped again. "But they'd make me get rid of it, the others have no taste for art." Referring to an occasion when they confiscated her many "anatomical" drawings of Sephiroth. The chocobo was torn between exasperation at Sabel's continued obliviousness to Vaizel's obvious preseince, and realief that he wouldn't be required to lug the "abstract artwork" all the way back to the Descendent's secret headquarters.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:43 pm
((FINALLY!!! This took me over an hour and a half!!! crying I'm going to do the other Role Plays later sweatdrop otherwise my head might explode!!! STUUUUPID Post lag,....WHY must you wait a WHOLE minute between posts?? WHY!!!!!??????))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:36 am
Ermak Lorde
((FINALLY!!! This took me over an hour and a half!!! crying I'm going to do the other Role Plays later sweatdrop otherwise my head might explode!!! STUUUUPID Post lag,....WHY must you wait a WHOLE minute between posts?? WHY!!!!!??????))

O.C.C. Yay, the package coninues!! Kudos Ermak for your dedication.  

Eskevar Fire Cross

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:12 pm
Zaber shouted up to the man in the coppter: "It was going to 7th Heaven anyway, just follow behind me. He set Chii down, and flew up, grabbing the papers that we're still floating, along with the file. He put the dropped file in his jacket with the others and flew towards 7th Heaven.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:52 pm
Zaber Blade
Zaber shouted up to the man in the coppter: "It was going to 7th Heaven anyway, just follow behind me. He set Chii down, and flew up, grabbing the papers that we're still floating, along with the file. He put the dropped file in his jacket with the others and flew towards 7th Heaven.
Chii walks slowly towrds 7th Heaven. As shes still trembling.her legs give way and she falls to the dirt floor. She curls up and cries from the fright of falling so high up in the air.  

vampiress_of_darkness

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:16 pm
The brothers sat eyes shut tight and arms around each other completely oblivious to the departure of Chii and the helicopter above. Just then the normally unremarked upon hour of five fifteen struck. This day however the entrance of the aforementioned minute was punctated by an explosion from the hitherto only ticking box.

The explosion created a veritable geyser of wolf chow and sent the Van Aesir's flying. The twins remarkably managed to stay relatively together and landed on somewhat forgiving surfaces. Fenrir landed on a canopy and Garm face down in a display of fruit.

As the dust cleared and the brothers came to. Fenrir tentatively asked, "Garm..... what's heaven like?" as he stared dazedly up at the clear blue sky spangled with cumulus clouds.

" Lot's of light.... and clouds n'stuff I think," Garm replied equally dazed.

" That's nice....... I see lots of clouds."

" Fenrir," Garm ventured, " What's hell like?"

" Um.... dark and kinda scary..... maybe fire?"

" Oh.... well it's dark down here."

"....... Maybe we're dead," Fenrir commented.

" Ya.... and it's like we aren't really all the way dead."

" Maybe we're ghosts....." Fenrir concluded. " Hey! I've got an idea... lets go haunt our old boss!"

" Capital," Garm grunted as he pushed himself up from the fruit cart. Fenrir slid from the canopy. The twins ambled off towards Shin Ra headquarters, trailed by the wolves who had been smart enough to be out of the immediate vicinity of the bomb.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff