Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Hunter's Mark OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm
Though seeing how most of our characters are tending to be.... less than savory in nature.
May be best to disregard that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm
I'll probably overlook it, but I am just as likely to reward good as much as evil in this game.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 pm
So do I get Evil Force Points if I chain the bounty to the hull?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Totally. As well as incurring a fee against us 3x the bounty's price.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:28 pm
Woo!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 pm
Yup. So go right ahead. Although you might want to know that if your character racks up a bounty greater than the one we're pulling, you're liable to lose it and be turned in as well.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm
Nelowulf
Yup. So go right ahead. Although you might want to know that if your character racks up a bounty greater than the one we're pulling, you're liable to lose it and be turned in as well.
You really have no sense of humor.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 pm
Nelowulf

really? I can? Coooool. pirate  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:45 pm
Just pointing out the facts. If you're worth 30k, and the bounty is 10k, as a cutthroat leader, your a** is grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:49 pm
Nelowulf
Just pointing out the facts. If you're worth 30k, and the bounty is 10k, as a cutthroat leader, your a** is grass.

40 K, with one less head to split it with. hellz ya pirate  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:55 pm
The reason for my thinking is this:

1. As probably the only one in the bounty hunters guild, I have a rep to maintain.

2. Because you all are under my employ, what you do affects my rep.

3. Because you acted stupidly, and I lost my mark, I must therefore suffer penalties from said bounty hunter guild, which are clearly outlined.

4. Because you may have also incited quite a few infractions of local law enforcement, that means I'm accomplice to at least obstruction of justice, if not quite a few counts of destruction of property and assault.

5. Therefore, since the total cost of the damages, along with the fact i'm not getting paid for the original bounty you 'messed up', I'm inclined to do two things. First, i will be more than willing to operate an attack of opportunity and drop you off at the local magistrates or ranger post in exchange for the charges dropped against me, and two, collect the bounty on your head to help pay for the damages caused by careless collateral kabooms.

remember, we're mercenaries. We have standards to live up to. You want to blow something up, pick a bounty that involves military objectives being seized, not kidnapping of key personnel.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:00 pm
Your reason is obvious.

Anyhow. We have players, we have a plot, we (presumably)have a setting. We need a level, so that we can start making characters.

I cast my vote for anything between 5-7. And is everyone alright with 135 ABY?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:02 pm
Des Voh
Your reason is obvious.

Anyhow. We have players, we have a plot, we (presumably)have a setting. We need a level, so that we can start making characters.

I cast my vote for anything between 5-7. And is everyone alright with 135 ABY?

I vote for 6 and 135 ABY.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:12 pm
All that stuff is posted up. Starting level is 5. Mostly because I really don't want to redesign the intro mission.

Considering i was designing for level 4, being lvl 5 is my way of being generous to you all.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:16 pm
Nelowulf
Well she was famous for teaching an unteachable species. I'd say spend a destiny point to any skill check, teammate or self, made as though it was a natural 20, once per day.

Sound fair?

That's fair... goes along with the skill madness she suffers from by having noble as the starting class.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff