Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The Things You Do that you're not supposed to do. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Things You Do That You're Not Supposed To DO??
  Poaching
  Streaking
  Summoning Evil DEMONS
  Digging Graves
  Breaking into peoples places while they are sleeping just to see the expression on their faces.
  I am not intellectually bankrupt like you lot!!!
View Results

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:26 pm
Read gothic novels with homoerotic undertones. Oh, what would my Catholic parents think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:40 pm
Smoking. I "quit" half a year ago, supposedly.  

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dance of Pales

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:33 am
usually for me i listen to mi music VERY loud to piss mi brother off XD mi dad hates me wearing all this goth s**t, but i dont rly care wht he says lol.and i hang out with all these gothic and emo ppl,which mi mom and dad dont like the idea of me doing it. BUT I CUD CARE LESS! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 am
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX
usually for me i listen to mi music VERY loud to piss mi brother off. XD mi dad hates me wearing all this goth s**t, but i don't rly care wht he says lol.and i hang out with all these gothic and emo ppl,which mi mom and dad don't like the idea of me doing it. BUT I CUD CARE LESS! twisted

I am on the verge of crying from both this blatant baby bat, ******** opinion.. and the grammar just made me cry.
Every english teacher, author, poet, screenwriter, and...Anyone else who uses the english language is either stirring in their graves or just felt a slight unexplainable shiver up their spine.  

SADERR

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am
James Addiction
Smoking weed. Although it doesn't feel wrong to me.

anything that feels that great can't be wrong.
but i also drink a bit. and host picnics on the roofs of public buildings. and i have a terrible habit of public urination (haha, all my guy friends did it one night so now i feel i should have the right to as well.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:37 pm
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX
usually for me i listen to mi music VERY loud to piss mi brother off XD mi dad hates me wearing all this goth s**t, but i dont rly care wht he says lol.and i hang out with all these gothic and emo ppl,which mi mom and dad dont like the idea of me doing it. BUT I CUD CARE LESS! twisted

Can you pleasestop posting until you learn how speak properly.

Whisper Gently

Pawn no Kuroi - - x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:18 pm
pop up and try to scare the living hell out of people.
whether it be my mom, little sister, step-dad, or the small children that walk down the street.

... i once got grounded for doing so though, to the neighbor's kid because i made him scream and he ran back to his house and stayed indoors all day.
so no one walks past my house anymore. :l

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:16 pm
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX

Please get spellcheck.  

Collarchain

Xahmen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 pm
The Nameless Damphir
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX

Please get spellcheck.

no go fukc yuorself  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:27 pm
Zahmen II
The Nameless Damphir
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX

Please get spellcheck.

no go fukc yuorself

Ill try to Zahmen II  

Collarchain

SADERR

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm
The Nameless Damphir
Zahmen II
The Nameless Damphir
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX

Please get spellcheck.

no go fukc yuorself

Ill try to Zahmen II

You'd need a very long shlong.. And it couldn't get hard through the whole proccess.. O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:52 pm
Jonathonn
The Nameless Damphir
Zahmen II
The Nameless Damphir
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX

Please get spellcheck.

no go fukc yuorself

Ill try to Zahmen II

You'd need a very long shlong.. And it couldn't get hard through the whole proccess.. O.o

omg u guys ar so fuking crued.  

Xahmen

Collarchain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:53 pm
Jonathonn
The Nameless Damphir
Zahmen II
The Nameless Damphir
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX

Please get spellcheck.

no go fukc yuorself

Ill try to Zahmen II

Despite what every schoolboy in America says your left hand does count.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 pm
The Nameless Damphir
Jonathonn
The Nameless Damphir
Zahmen II
The Nameless Damphir
XxXUrWoRsTnItEmArEXxX

Please get spellcheck.

no go fukc yuorself

Ill try to Zahmen II

Despite what every schoolboy in America says your left hand does count.

Come on, now, guys. Can you please talk about this somewhere else?  

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Teriyaki Tsubaki

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm
I pierced my ears twice.