Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:47 pm
She sits up and her fox goes on alert pressing against her,"I am born of two race and lived in the shadows. I know more than you know. I am Moon marked and to tell the truth I hate the sun", She turns and walks from the group with vixion.Her vampire side coming out fully adding with her nightelf.Her bloodred hair darkens more as does her eyes. Pain radiates in her heart. SHe remembers the day her parents were killed. Her father being a very powerful vampire lord and served the shadow loyally and her mother a nightelf princess who family was loyal beyond belife. They were both killed on her sixth birthday. She was taken in by the lord of shadow and he raised her teaching her her dark powers until a servent saw her moon marking and told her to run and she did when she was oldenough.She found a hermit to help her and until that hermit died she was fighting the shadows and now she was by the marked ones that the hermit told her to find  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:53 pm
"Fight the Shadow? I?" Aitosai asked the boy, laughing out loud. "What a ridiculous notion. I will never betray the almighty!" she cleft her chin proudly.  

heartsXdespise

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm
Luna looks towards Aitosai and said in her mind, You might want to.Before your loyalty gets you killed as it did my family.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:56 pm
"Hah." Aitosai laughed. "If I were to be killed, it would be for a good reason. I am quite willing to give my life to the Shadow." she sneered, trying her best to get on the vampirelf's nerves, and annoy everyone within earshot. "Stupid traitors..." she muttered with anger.  

heartsXdespise

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 pm
Glaz shook his head, "Sorry. I'm done with rescue missions for the day." He turned once more to leave, "Good luck with that prophecy thing and all that."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:54 pm
Kargate, loosing his temper fastly, looked at Aitosai and sneered. "Look lady, i would be happy to cut you in six pieces right now. But your Shadow buddies are about as smart as a gully dwarf!" He then looked at Glaz. "Sit down boy, or can you join the idiot girl."
Amber tossed at warning glance at her companion and turned Faltir. "Continue,"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:56 pm
She smirks"I rather be a traitor than a lap dog girlly"She walked off with her fox. She needed to get away from the blood  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:07 pm
Username: forgive_what_ive_done
Character Name: Ember
Race: Shapeshifter (Wolf only)
Powers: Transform, control water, control feelings of other beings
Weapons: bow and arrow
Companions: Mayze
Side: Good
Mark (sun/moon): moon
Description:human-
User Image
wolf-
User Image

Username: forgive_what_ive_done
Character Name: Mayze
Race: Shapeshifter (tiger only)
Powers: Transform, control fire, read minds
Weapons: staff
Companions: ember
Side: Good
Mark (sun/moon): sun
Description:human-
User Image

Tiger-
User Image  

forgive_what_ive_done

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:08 pm
Ember and Mayze walked toword them  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:25 am
(Uhhh, the third sun character is who we are going to save, and we already have the three moons...)  

Dreadlord Kharne

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:29 am
(fine wit me)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:42 pm
(( Well, we seem to be developing a bit. Yeah, forgive_what_ive_done, your moon character will either have to be markless or you can't use them. We already have three Moons, and the third Sun was in Shadow captivity, so if you'd rather go along with that storyline, go right ahead... ))

Faltir spoke once more, directing it to Glaz. "If the third Sun-bearer isn't rescued then the world will fall to the Shadow. You really have no choice as to who you rescue or when you rescue them." He turned to Aitosai. "You, on the other hand, have been raised by the very beings that are the cause of the current famine, drought, and war. Before they came, nigh two hundred years ago, the world was peaceful."

Rast chuckled before jumping to his feet. "Alright, the sooner we get off to kill some Shadow the better."  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 pm
Aitosai shrugged, and turned away from the boy. "I don't believe you," she muttered angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm
Kargate stood up and placed himself infront of Aitosai. "Listen girlie, you were raised to believe that Shadows are good and were are evil." He spoke in a deep, slow, menacing voice. "Look at us. Do we look like we kill for fun? That we are here to destroy the world? Look at teh Shadow, how do they look?" The warrior turned to Amber and nodded. "I may look like the dumb warrior, but years with teh elfs helps that. Now, you come with us, or i drag you around on a chain." Kargate paused. "Your choice..."
The elf girl nodded at Kargates comment. "He,s not lying. Did that to me when he lost his temper once. Takes him while to recover,"  

Dreadlord Kharne

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 am
Aitosai stood quickly. "You'll have to drag me, because I'm not ever going to come willingly!" she cried, anger bursting from her.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff