Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:01 am
ULTIMATE SHANK
I missed my 1000th and 2000th posts, so I decided I wouldn't miss this one.

Post 2998

guess that makes sense razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:02 am
blondeangel411
Pops in on a big blue comfy air chair "Sigh this is going to take sometime getting use too." 3nodding

ya it will, expecially if ur used to the single thread for over 3 months XP  

Vashyyk

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:03 am
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Pops in on a big blue comfy air chair "Sigh this is going to take sometime getting use too." 3nodding

Hehe that makes me feel so much better but i get what you mean. gonk wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:04 am
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

but at least it will be easier to have multiple conversations about different things w.o them getting left in the dust  

Vashyyk

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:05 am
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

but at least it will be easier to have multiple conversations about different things w.o them getting left in the dust

I'll agree with you, but why do you say that, i mean the part about getting left in the dust?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:06 am
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

I'll agree with you, but why do you say that, i mean the part about getting left in the dust?

sometimes a topic on the guild, expecially when it was going fast, would sometimes be ignored or just forgotten as things would change to a new topic, it would annoy me at times becuase I didn't want to change topic razz  

Vashyyk

Ms Armstrong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:07 am
*chases her tail*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:08 am
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

sometimes a topic on the guild, expecially when it was going fast, would sometimes be ignored or just forgotten as things would change to a new topic, it would annoy me at times becuase I didn't want to change topic razz

It annoyed me because the second I said "Hi" it was already a page behind. xp That'll happen here too, just not as often I'd imagine.  

Failed Narcotic

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:10 am
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

It annoyed me because the second I said "Hi" it was already a page behind. xp That'll happen here too, just not as often I'd imagine.

razz ya cause ppl will be carrying their other discussions on other topics whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:11 am
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

sometimes a topic on the guild, expecially when it was going fast, would sometimes be ignored or just forgotten as things would change to a new topic, it would annoy me at times becuase I didn't want to change topic razz [/quote

I understand more of what you're saying, it does help with skipping or ignoring over certain topics to quickly

Blondeangelkitty

Vashyyk

Balo
*chases her tail*

*watches and laughs*  
Vashyyk
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

True. CRAP! I'm reading 3001 posts, but I know that this is my 3000th!  

Failed Narcotic

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:12 am
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

I understand more of what you're saying, it does help with skipping or ignoring over certain topics to quickly

yup and it's easier to stay on topic, except for this specific thread, since it's the guilds chatterbox  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:13 am
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

I'm sorry did we change the subject to quickly? sad  

Blondeangelkitty

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:14 am
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411
Vashyyk
blondeangel411

True. CRAP! I'm reading 3001 posts, but I know that this is my 3000th!

that's cuase u've made 5 posts since u said u had like 3-4 left razz 3 here and 2 in other topics  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games