Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Binary An RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:20 am
"No- no, I'm fine, it'll stop here in a minute." Seto commented, holding the tissue to his noise while he held his head up to get rid of the bleeding. "Sorry to worry you like that."

'Get control of yourself, Kaiba, it's just a program.... A very sexy and hot looking program.... NONONONO! Bad thoughts, bad thoughts!'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:39 am
Joouchi gave Seto a look but said nothing.
Baka! You gave him a nose bleed! Jonouchi mentally smacked himself. Some security program I am!
Jonouchi went off to find another box of tussues and something to drink for Seto.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:41 am
Seto blinked when a cold pop was shoved under his nose. "Thanks." He commented, taking the drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:35 pm
"You're welcome" Jonouchi cocked his head to the side. "Do you often get nosebleeds?"  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:36 am
"Sometimes, but it's okay, it's nothing that's going to kill me." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:43 pm
"Ok." Jonouchi nodded, his already messy-ish hair getting a bit more into his face.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:17 pm
"Are you hungry?" He questioned the blonde after he got his little problem under control.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:11 pm
Jonouchi cocked his head to the side. "Yes.. a little. Are you?"  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:07 am
Seto nodded. "Come on, I'll fix us something to eat if you'd like." He stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:38 pm
"That would be nice, thank you." Jonouchi smiled at Seto. Then his eyes went al distant again. "What would you like to do about the mob of fangirls currently swarming? The dogs have no effect, and the guards ahve been subdued." Jonouchi's voice had gotten a bit deeper, and sounded more like a computer-generated sound than a human's voice.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:09 pm
"Gas them then call the cops." Seto commented, he didn't like the way the other reverted to programming like this, it was a bit much to take in.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:39 pm
Jonouchi's body went stiff agian, this time for a good five mins. Finally, he relaxed, coughing a bit.
"Problem taken *cough* care of." Jonouchi saw the look on Setos' face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stay connected that long. The gassing worked, but the cops had a hard time getting the girls and boys out, so I had to help with that, you know, times gassings in *cough* certain area's and such."  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:29 pm
Seto blinked. "Are you alright?" He wondered, going over to assist the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:08 am
"I'm fine *cough* Just wasn't used to being connected *cough* that long." Jnouchi was lieing. Jonouchi really didn't look foward to when the computer connected to him again. It was like having a hand grab the back of his brain, and take over for a period of time. Even for a time as short as 5 mins, it seemed to affect him quite negatively.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:23 am
"I do not want you to continue using your security programming then, do I make myself clear? At least not until I can delete it completely from you." Seto commented, worried.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff