Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 pm
Kageko paid attention to the whole meeting. It was basically a review of what had happened and orders for tomorrow. Of course, there were specific details in it that were important, but that was the basic idea. She nodded at what Louis had said to her about the debriefing and watched as he called Saeven aside, she wasn't sure what it was that Saeven did, but she had the feeling that it was something secretive, which must have been really secretive if even the UNIT members weren't allowed in on it. Kageko had a harder time reading Saeven's aura than reading those of others. Her's was a lot harder to recognize as well. Kageko could only guess, .

Kageko walked back home, repeating over and over in her head, <4pm, outdoor meeting. 4pm, outdoor meeting,> she knew where the meeting point was and she didn't want to come late again for a number of reasons. One of them being that she didn't want to be pitied or looked down upon too much by the other members, most were already doing that because she was the youngest even among the humans. The other was that she didn't want to get on even worse terms with Emilia. Kageko looked up to see that it was pretty late. she calculated the time, . Kageko jumped into a tree, she was in the forest by now, and settled herself on one of its bigger branches. She fell soundly asleep. There wasn't any danger so she saw no reason to be alert.

Kageko woke up as soon as the sun was strong enough to shine fully on her through the branches. It wasn't exactly the crack of dawn, but it was still earlier than midmorning. She stretched and jumped back down from the tree, flattening her hair a bit so that it wouldn't look too messy and dusting herself off. She made sure that her eyepatch, bandage, and earring were on right. Kageko yawned and headed deeper into the woods, she was going to be at the meeting place early.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:19 pm
User Image
Saeven Aneik

'Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you heard?
Behind those closed doors,
No one is allowed?'

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you seen?
Secrets meant to be hidden,
Not seen in the light?

As soon as young Kageko, lead by Emilia, entered again and the debriefing finally began, Saeven stopped his pacing and instead stood in one corner where he could view the entire room and all it's occupants at once. Kageko paid strict attention to Louis and he went through the debriefing, more then likely memorizing all the information so as to not risk Emilia's wrath yet again. Saeven's mouth quirked upward as he spotted the aforementioned werewolf girl glaring at him. 'Ah, she must hate me for voting the girl into the Unit. If I, and others, had not, then she would not be sent to fetch the forgetful girl. Ah well, what is done is done and there is no undoing what is in the past. Or perhaps it was my notable absence with the Unit that has her glaring daggers. Ah well.'

As soon as the dismissal was given, Saeven watched the werewolf stride out the door, anger apparent in each, staccato step she took. Saeven smirked yet again at the back of the retreating girl. As Louis, looking more tired then ever, reminded the human girl that there was always a debriefing Saeven smiled encouragingly at the girl, at least he hoped it was encouragingly. His smiles often took on a menacing quality that did not mix well with his child-like features.

Louis called him aside, as per usual, and he turned and walked toward him, taking more time then was absolutely necessary. He could guess what it was about and he was in no hurry to be anywhere but here, though he did want to check out the pyre spot again before retiring. He reached the older vampire and, standing a few feet away, as was his usual, and waited.

'Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you felt?
Tremors of cold fear,
Reverberating in the night?

Quiet little grey mouse,
What have you smelt?
Lies permeating the air,
Assaulting your senses?'

Alus Shar Plynnil

Miss McNinja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:40 pm
"As far as I'm aware, just the regular Guard. I'm only a citizen, I doubt that they'd ever tell me if I was crafting anything for things as important the Unit. I'm not even sure I know who any of those people are. Hell, for all I know that may not even exist." Kris pondered on the thought for a few moments, his face mixed with a look of curiosity and confusion. He soon gave up on those thoughts, raising his hands in the air. "Ahh, what do I know!? I'm just a simple man! All that stuff they do, it's too complex for me to be thinking about. As long as it doesn't interfere with having a roof over my head and being able to put meals on the table for my family, then I don't care. But, what with all that's happened lately.. I really wouldn't be suprised if we were at war with each other in a few months time."

Kristoph seemed a little concerned at that thought, but quickly tried to shut it out. "Pah, we'll see what happens eh?" The man chuckled, shaking his head. "So you hunt vampires? That seems a little odd, to be sure. But I'm guessing it's for a good cause. While I like alot of vampires, some of them out there are absolutely bonkers." He was rather blunt with his opinions, but also speaking with absolute honesty. "I've had some who are absolutely wonderful, lovely people to speak with.. And then the next day, bam! They're thirsting after you like crazy. It's rather sad, actually.. But I suppose there is a difference between one acting on instinct, compared to some who are just plain evil.. The ones that are just acting out of their control, that's fine. It's what vampires do, they can't help it eventually. But the ones taking enjoyment from killing and taking it to unnecessary acts of violence, that is plain wrong. Thankfully I've yet to encounter a vampire who was like that. I doubt I'd be around if I did!" he paused for a moment, looking surprised in his behaviour. "Wow, I'm rambling quite a bit! I'm sorry Angeles, I'll let you get a word in edgeways! I can be rather opinionated at times.. Sometimes I just go on and on and never shut up."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 am
Angeles opened her mouth to say something but shut it again as Kris continued talking. Slowly, as word after word came out of the man's mouth, a smile found its way onto her lips. When he finally realized that he had been speaking for quite some time and allowed her to speak she laughed loudly, "it is not a problem," she said, "I only wished to make a comment on how you thought it to be strange to be hunting my own kind, I must say this: humans tend to kill humans for many different reasons, why would any other race be different? Especially a race that is conditioned by nature to kill."

Angeles' head snapped to the sky as it started to light up and she made an un-amused noise deep in her throat, "until this precise moment for several hours being the only exception," she looked over at Kris and smiled again, "I'm afraid I'm no longer much help to you, It may take us both to get your load off of Alexandria once we arrive at the castle. Then you will have to carry it yourself for I'm certain that i would not be allowed inside."  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Ale Posselna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:02 pm
They were not the same guards, but they let her pass the gates, as Ria announced her name. "Father must have warn them of my arrival" she though,a bit proudly, for she didn't believe it to be so easy to enter the castle nowadays.
Ria stepped down from the horse and handed the bridles to a servant. She was about to instruct him about the horse, but refrained herself from doing so. She did not know the man from anywhere, but since he worked at the castle, he should know his job better than her.

" There you are, my child. " said a voice behind her. Ria turned around to greet her father.
"I didn't expected you this soon in the morning. And in that dress."
Yes, the dress, Ria though, as she felt his eyes set on her. She had wore the bright emerald green dress on purpose. It had belonged to her mother, and it was the monarch's favourite, if she remembered well.

"I do not bring you good news, I'm afraid." he said, and continued as Ria gave him an inquisitive look. " There's a counsil reunion today, and I'm not sure if he'll have time to see you. However, if you care to wait, you can walk around. Just... don't venture too far." he said, and then returned to his duties, leaving Ria alone.

Ria had a hard time trying to hide from his father the way her eyes sparkled at the words 'counsil reunion'. This was going to be an interesting day.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 pm
Louis looked at Saeven with a sigh. He was almost sure that there would not be much to discuss. The vampire was almost sure that the Fangs were not at the origin of the fire explosion, and yet, he had to ask.

"Anything moved during the funeral?" he questioned.

The death of the Queen was a unique event in his lifetime and the consequences were so high, so many lives were at stake that the vampire was tired, just by thinking about it. So many people wanted the war and the death of the other factions. So many...and the Unit was so small. They needed new members and Kageko was as needed as Emilia, alas it did not seem that the werewolf was understanding the situation.

Louis listened to Saeven's answer, nodding several times and sighing heavily. Once their discussion was over, he dismissed the young looking vampire with a wave and disappeared in the depth of the night.

[[One more post from Silith & then everyone is on the morning of the day following the funeral.]]  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:11 pm
User Image
Saeven Aneik
'Attacking swiftly,
Slicing the throat of betrayal.
Staying in the shadows,
Already the fear is spreading.'

Saeven thought a moment before answering. What he had to say would only confirm what Louis suspected, the Fangs were not involved. "I have heard nothing about a coordinated strike during the Queen's burning. A rogue vampire could have done it on his or her own, but I believe this to be the work of others." He placed his hand lightly on Louis' shoulder a moment, lending strength to the man before being dismissed.

Saeven left quickly and quietly, an unseen shadow in the night. He made his way quickly to the place where the pyre burned low. He passed few people out this late and those he did, took no note of his passing. As he stood in front of the remains of the Queen, he sang.

His voice rang out quietly in the night, softer and more gentle then any would expect.
"My vampire King,
Do not lose your senses.
Keep friends close,
and yet your enemies closer.

Let them not
See you break down
You must remain strong,
For your people. "

He stopped there before looking around once and melting back into the shadows. He made his way to the small niche he called home. No one either of the Unit or the Fangs, except for Louis, knew where he kept his bed. He preferred it that way, less fear of a knife in the back from either side. He sighed quietly as he slid the key into the lock, though it would do no good if anyone actually wanted in it was a habit he kept. It would give him warning if anyone was around, a broken lock is hard to miss.

'Silence in the night,
Sitting, waiting for the right time.
Infiltrating their secrets,
Never discovered.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:05 pm
Kageko reached the meeting place early, way earlier than she needed to be there. With nothing better to do, she decided to train, there were some places where she could do that close by.

As she got to one of the training areas, Kageko started stretching in front of the obstacle course. Making sure that all of her muscles were warmed up. After about ten minutes of stretching, she stood up ready to start the obstacle course. She readied herself at the starting line and took off at a fairly good pace, just enough to get her through the course. Her first lap was going to be a warm-up lap.

The obstacle course was circular in shape with a circumference of about 300m, so if someone wanted to run it multiple times, like Kageko, they could. It was the typical course with walls and tires as well as other obstacles that required dexterity to pass over.

After she completed the first lap, Kageko lowered her center of balance and took off at full speed. She would only be able to hold this speed for around three laps, five at most. She quickly dodged the obstacles as she darted through the course.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 pm
With an unusual hospital breakfast of the driest toast and runniest of eggs, Rolias continued to keep watch over the vampiric girl's condition.

Her mother had broken down in his arms, just as he had the doctor who tended to his wife (despite the fact that he knew she were already dead), and begged for him to stay by her side. It had been a tough thing to promise to, but he had none better to tend to - his family were all deceased, his home had a keeper and work had literally become his life.

Strange as it was, he could not help but admire the depth within the woman's eyes, still having that near celestial spark despite the fact that she were no longer 'living'. Her face also was not all too much to complain about, high cheekbones, pale skin and constantly rouged lips... Despite the fact it would be severely frowned upon, he had to admit; vampires were quite attractive. He wouldn't mind bedding one himself, if not for the notion of being bitten and suffering a painful death or living for a tedious eternity...

His daze was brought to an end as the girl stirred and groaned, shifting and trying to remove her bandages.

He sighed and stood, clasping his hands gently over hers and moving them back to her sides, speaking in a soft, caring tone; "You won't heal if you are desperate to be out of your bandages."

He could see today bringing more trials of difficulty than the last. As the days progressed, the unbalance would increase...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 am
((due to the apparent disappearance of Miss McNinja I'm going to continue.))

After helping the blacksmith deliver his trunk to the castle she road Alexandria through town. Most vampire would be asleep during the day, but she hadn't slept in a while, and she prided herself slightly on her bravery to be out and about while severely weakened. She presently had no mark to go after, so was simply wasting her time searching for the probably cause of the explosion at the queen's funeral.

Of course, she had no leads, but there was someone she could ask, if that someone was alive. She directed Alexandria to the hospital and dismounted, rubbing down the horse and cooing at how such a good girl she was; Her only friend in the world, though she seemed to have made a friend of the human last night.

Angeles told Alexandria to remain in front of the building and she walked in. She paused and looked around, ignoring some of the less pleasant looks she received before she walked to the the desk where a woman was sitting.

"I'd like to see the little vampire girl that was wounded during the funeral?"

"She's not receiving any visitors right now," responded the woman and Angeles sighed.

"Please, it's important, I won't be but a few minutes with her I swear."

The woman looked up at her then sighed and said, "down the hall, up the stairs, third room on your left. Only a few minutes."

"Alright thank you," said Angeles with a smile before following the directions. She lightly knocked on the door and waited for a response, her hand on the handle if she got none.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 pm
Emilia finally got out of bed. She washed herself quickly and draped herself in black clothes, hiding her face but her eyes.

She was still sore of the previous day's events. Between the explosion and the stupid kid, she had been very annoyed.

She made her way out and headed towards the only place where she assumed she would find clues. It was mid-morning and the town was quite silent, probably some remains from the mourning time which had stopped with the burial of the Queen.

Emilia walked fast, not that she was in a rush, but that was the way the werewolf walked. Soon the building she was hoping to see appeared in front of her.

A satisfied smirked appeared on her lips and she stepped in the building.
The woman at the front desk was not welcoming at all. But when Emilia raised the sign of the Unit, she calmed down.

The unit sign was a very strange sign that no one could copy and that when one was looking at it, one knew what it was even if one had never seen the sign before. The powers of the three souvereigns had been used to create such a unique artifact possessed only by the members of the Unit.

Emilia followed the direction until she had in sight the back of a vampire hand on the handle of the door leading to the room that she also wanted to visit. The wolf frowned. She knew that vampire not to be a threat...in normal time, but nothing was sure anymore.

"Well met Countess." hissed Emilia in the back of the vampire waiting for the white hair creature to turn back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 pm
Angeles was about to open the door when a voice spoke up directed to her. She turned to look over her shoulder at a werewolf, a member of the unit. Angeles removed her hand from the handle and she bowed at the waist to the woman. She had much respect for the unit; in all actuality they were about the only people she respected now and days, them and the two kings, as the queen was now gone.

"Well met indeed. I must apologize though," she said standing back up, "I've been a bit restless and have been doing a bit of work that should rightfully be done by the unit. If you wish I will leave," she paused and looked at the ground, "though I must inform you beforehand of a possible suspect, one Vincent Roseblood. he was the one, and I'm sure you saw, that I had attacked the previous night. He had been the only one laughing during the incident," she held up a hand and put the tip of her finger against her head to show that he had been laughing mentally.

"Though he denied having anything to do with the explosion and right off I could find nothing incriminating within his mind, so he is still alive."  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 pm
Rolias perked from his tedious position sitting beside the girl's bed, gaze flicking to the door. She was due to have her bandages changed soon... Visitors would not be ideal at this time, especially so as she took a rare rest.

He grimaced at the voices penetrating the air and flowing through the door, clear as day itself. It most certainly was not appreciated. With a last check-over of the girl, Rolias stood, stalking to the door and opening it with a timid expression.

"E-Excuse me..." He addressed as authoritatively as he could muster. "My patient is presently resting, it would be appreciated your argument was sent elsewhere."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:55 am
Emilia bowed back to the vampire. Was it a reflex conditioned by her education or a true sign of respect? Even the werewolf did not know.

The woman did not mind the intervention of the vampire as much as Louis, their unit leader, detail which had always seemed strange to Emilia. There had been once though when the werewolf and the vampire had met under displeasing circumstances as Angeles had said to interfere with their duty.

But that day was different, Louis had asked them to investigate and any help was welcome...even if there was always a possibility that that help was coming from an enemy...

"Just keep off mine, would you..." commented Emilia, pointing with a smirk, although hidden by her wrap, at her skull.

"Vincent Roseblood? I saw the man. The name is new to me though..." Emilia was thoughtful when the surgeon appeared, asking them to leave.

Emilia raised her eyes towards the man, a human without a doubt. Authority was not his primary quality, that was for sure, but she recognized the man, he was known amongst the Unit for his choice to treat any patient of any race, despite what had happened to his family.

Louis had shared with the Unit his idea about making Rolias a member of the Unit, but his current position had been judged a safer and better one for him as well as for the other Unit members and Rolias had never been contacted.

"No one is arguing here Doc." said the woman with a steady gaze and a calm down.
"I am sorry but the Countess and I will have to chit chat with the young one. It won't last long and you can even stay if you want." she declared setting course for the door.

She passed the vampire then the man and entered the room walking slowly. She silently sat on the chair by the bed and looked at the child.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:13 pm
Kageko had finished around 4 and a half laps before she had to stop and just lie on the course, breathing heavily. she thought to herself, Her arms and legs felt like jelly, jelly that was on fire with a thousand needles beng stuck into them. What she had said was true, partially. All of the werewolves and vampires had more endurance and speed and most of the humans had more endurance than her, but she was the fastest out of all the humans in the Unit.
The pain started to subside as she picked herself up. She stretched her legs a bit again and started a light jog around the outside of the course even thought her legs were still hurting. After she had jogged around it once, Kageko gradually slowed to a walk and then a stop. She stretched herself again, this time more thoroughly. The last thing that she wanted was cramps from not having trained properly.
She looked up at the sun to see that there was still a lot of time until the Unit met. As she stretched her upperbody, Kageko started heading towards the practice dummies to get in some training with her weapon. As she made her way over, she took a couple sips of water from her canteen to keep hydrated.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff