Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Hunter's Mark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:08 pm
"Seems fair enough." Nurak pulled some wire from his utility belt and tied the man to one of the trees that was scattered round the area.

That done he walked over to Dev and drew a medpac from his utility belt. "I'll fix you up, still need you to collect our pay in the end."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:53 pm
"I always make sure that I have better use alive than dead. Tends to be a good strategy for keeping people's alliances. Keep us posted on what they're saying on the coms. We're within a click of the bunker..."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:00 pm
"Nah, let me do this." he said, interrupting Nurak, delivering a quick chop to the area around the mans neck, incapacitating him. Taking the wire, he undid the binders that held his hands, and bound them with the wire, behind his back like before.

Taking the rope from his belt, Darr secured one end around the mans feet firmly. Sighting a strong branch one some three meters above the ground on a tree not far, he dragged the lieutenant over and tossed the other side of the rope over, and began hoisting the man up, up-side-down, and tied the other end off to a thick root to firmly secure that it would not come loose.

"Maybe we'll let him down when we finish up here." he said, poking the man in the forehead so that he swung a bit. "Maybe he has a bounty on his head, being Black Sun and all."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:26 pm
As he finished bandaging the wounds Nurak reached out to the dark side of the force and used its power upon his ally, strengthening him and giving him strength.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:12 pm
"Historically, its never been smart to mess with Black Sun." Lath stated flatly as he kept listening to their frequency.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:15 pm
"I always been very keen on the rule 'A bounty on board is worth two in cuffs.' By the time we get a bounty on such a guy, we'll not only be known as the person who caught him, but also have wasted enough time that we might have been paid twice by then," Dev remarked.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:30 pm
"Fair enough. Oi, Nurak, mind patching me up, This burns a bit." He called over to the Chiss, indicating his two blaster burns, then slumped down against the tree and began to check the rifle and heavy blaster.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:06 pm
Nurak didn't answer as he took a moment to collect himself and recover from the use of dark side before he set to work on the Mandalorian.  

stellarmagic

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:18 pm
Stretching some, making sure not to disturb the first aid, Darr'ghul patted the Sith on the shoulder."Vor'e, vod."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:29 am
After healing the Mandalorian with the force and an expenditure of another medpac Nurak took a seat on a stump and rested for a moment recovering from the after-effects of the dark side once again.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 am
"Touch me with that witchcraft of yours and I'll shoot you." The Zabrak said to the sith. He had been watching the Force Power display out of the corner of his eye. And while he had been wounded twice, he wasn't about to let the ex-sith shoot him with healing lightning or whatever he called it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:16 pm
"Don't worry. If you don't want to get healed, that's your decision. Heck, just makes it easier to split the loot up when you get knocked off," Dev said with a bit of a small grin forming on his face. "We should be within a kilometer of the building, so if anyone's got a pair of binocs, now's the time to pull it out. If nothing else, I like knowing what's looking for us."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:55 pm
Aurora deactivates her weapon and tucks it back into her coat pocket, the effects of the darkside he had transferred to her with a simple touch had disturbed her. She had felt the raw power flowing into her from him, giving her strength, and she had accepted it readily, almost hungrily. She turned and walked over to where he sat upon a tree stump and place her hand onto his shoulder.

“For giving me strength, I will take your pain.” She said, and reached out, gathering the Force to her and transferring her own life essence to him. She leaned heavly on his shoulder as her life force drained away until she could steady herself under her own two feet.

“Will you shoot me as well,” She asked of the Zabrak. “If I use my ‘witchcraft’ to heal you?”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm
"Thank you." Nurak answered as he felt his strength increasing as hers ebbed. It was a display of trust in the alliance of convenience that had brought them together that she was willing to give of her strength to heal him.

Through the dark side of the force he reached out to her, giving her strength to pay her back for what he'd taken from her.

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:05 pm
"With how much you b***h about the unfairness of life? Yeah, I don't trust your hocus pocus either." Lath said as he kept his ear to the com. "I know enough about Jedi to know what happens to the angsty ones, like you."  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff