Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
OCC - The World of Darth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:13 pm
first twisted then heart ....
Yeah, I guess I'll just kind of wing it in the beginning until something gets established.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 pm
Just to let you guys know: My laptop died last night (Among other things..) so I have practically no internet access.
For the moment I kinda have to temporarily pull Kristoph from the RP since I won't be able to reply very regularly. Hopefully I can fix something up and get a new laptop, but I'm not sure how long that will take. D:

We have to replace our Washing Machine which also broke today, the cold weather has totally messed up our car today too so now that needs repairing.. And then the tree is half naked because our decorations broke, also my bank is refusing to investigate several fraudulent transactions made on my account and now I'm horribly overdrawn and missing my hard earned money... It's one large string of terribly bad luck. At the moment I can't even afford christmas presents for my nearest and dearest, I'm having to work my butt off and do a ton of overtime over the Christmas period in the small hope that it might bring us slightly back on track when I get paid in the beginning of January.

As you can tell, it might be a while before I'm able to come back. confused
I have alot on my plate all of a sudden. I gotta help out, there's no way my papa can afford this himself so I'm having to work like hell here, not helped by the fact that Dad isn't in work at the moment due to illness.

I sincerely hope you guys have a better Christmas than I. Have a good time guys. <3

Hopefully I'll speak to you all when things get back to normal. >.<
Sorry. D:  

Miss McNinja

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 pm
Aww! I'm sorry. I don't really know you, and I know you don't know me, but... Hope it all get's resolved quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:07 pm
Hope it gets better....

YOU CAN DO IT!!! 4laugh  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Miss McNinja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 pm
All I want for christmas is a new washer.. Come to think of it.. Where will I get my clothes done!? The laundrettes here are so expensive! owo

Ah well, I'm off to bed. Nighty night and hopefully I'm back soon, with better luck and some clean clothes... and a laptop that works. >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:13 pm
Oh, I'm really sorry to hear about that. I hope everything turns out for the better soon.  

Ale Posselna

Miss McNinja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:08 pm
I bought a new computer, so I'm pleased to announce I can get back to posting. c:

Hoorah! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:23 pm
Hey Agneles/Zulma, go ahead and hunt down and kill Vincent, puppet him out of the RP; or feel free to control him as an NPC and tie him into the story. I'm either going to have to shut down the Realm Wars RP or drop this character, and I'd rather just lose one character than disappoint 5 people.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Kyon: Woot!! Hopefully everything else is alright as well?

Tonas: Awww.... sad Now I'm really starting to get scared of college....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:27 am
Everything's okayish. razz
Washing machine decided to randomly work one day, so that was good. XD
We got the car fixed, tree isn't naked, and I loaned some money from family to buy christmas presents, but I owe them. xD

My issue with the bank isn't sorted though. D< They're totally refusing to investigate my account, and if it continues then I'll pay off my overdraft and make an account elsewhere. They're not having my money if I can't have access to the service they promised me. D:  

Miss McNinja

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 am
I'll have Vincent tied to the explosion at the funeral and have maybe the unit go after him, since Angeles only hunts vampires.

Or we can keep him as an NPC. I'll talk to Zulma.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 pm
Hmmm... I think that we could keep Vincent as an NPC and see how it goes. smile  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:31 pm
Zulma and Angeles: Woot! blaugh
Kyon: Woot blaugh ! Well, not about the bank not investigating, but woot for everything else, including your reaction to the bank! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:34 pm
I got bored... so I drawed a picture of The Unit as I see them... I suxors at drawing and it's not colored... but here it is... User Image  

Alus Shar Plynnil

Ale Posselna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:10 pm
The Unit only has four people? I thought there were more NPCs besides Louis...  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff