Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 pm
Dancey stifled a laugh at the comical sight of Anaheim dragging his reluctant friend by the wrist. She wasn't too worried- they were obviously close. She stood land leaned lazily on her gunlance, waiting for the Anaheim and the girl to settle down. "Well," she said, nodding to the girl, "I hope this isn't too big of a problem. I promise I won't get in your way. I'm Dancey by the way." She grimaced inwardly. Introducing oneself was never fun when one has such an unfortunate name, and she had done it twice in one day.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 pm
Aura stopped for a brief second as Anaheim grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the gate. And then the girl introduced herself and Aura awkwardly and quietly did the same but only because Anaheim was there. "I am Aura.. But most only know me as a 'ghost..'" She looked away slightly, as if she weren't truly happy about the whole ghost thing..  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:19 am
Klarth pointed to the village he saw Malcolm ride into and his winged mount began their descent, he entered the nearest building asking where the hunters of their target were at. The shopkeeper, a young and pretty girl who's eyes were tired over the many nights she had no sound sleep nodded at the question and pointed to the building across the way, Klarth nodded his thanks and put his hand atop of hers. "We'll handle this nuisance soon enough." he said with a warming smile, and took off towards the hospital ward.

(Sorry, problems with the computer Due to Vista scream )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:09 am
Anaheim knew right from the start that things weren't going to be easy, but he also knew that this was for Aura's own good to finally get out and socialize for once. "Trust me, she's just a little shy meeting new people." He told Dancey as he made his way to the gate and pushed on the big doors, allowing the caravans to pass by, With Kota giving the sign to follow him.  

Durban59-

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 am
Dancey followed behind the two, keeping a good distance from Aura so as not to make her uncomfortable, but at the same time trying to remain close enough not to offend her. She could tell that it was going to be very difficult to get Aura to warm up to her. Bernerd scurried out to sit atop her head and lounged lazily on his stomache like a contented sunbather. She patted him softly on the back and scratched behind his ears. "So, where exactly is this place again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:35 am
Klarth tied his winged friend whom he was starting to take to calling "Riven" to a nearby post, he patted his beak and fed him a few more apples before entering the ward. The stench of open wounds and flesh struck him instantaneously as he crossed the threshold, the wounder themselves were mostly electric burns and huge bruises, but to ensure that the blood did not stagnate in the hunter's bodies nurses had taken to slowly bleeding some of the excess blood a bit at a time. The results left many of the men on the beds and floor pale as sheets, but at least they had a better chance of living. He went to the doctor overseeing and ordering the nurses around and proffered him the hunting contract that he had carried from the Guild. (Could use someone to act in as an NPC here if possible)  

KaiTenSatsuma

Durban59-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:38 pm
Alex managed to have a map on him, so he pulled it out and took a look. "Well, if we're right here, then that means we've got to go to this jungle pass here." He told Dancey as he pointed to a specific place on the map somewhere in the jungle. "You're getting all this, right Aura?" He called back to her, Kota trying to drag her with him towards the guild. "So, first off, we need to validate the contract itself." He told the two as he made his way out of the city, towards the guild hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 pm
Aura nodded. "hmm.." It seemed as though she were already in her hunter mode, surveying their surroundings.

((Sorry for the short post... busy with finals... x.x ))  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:35 pm
Dancey nodded and followed suit. "So," she said trying to avoid any awkward silences, "How long have you two been in the hunting business?"

(( Ugh, same with midterms >_> ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 am
Aura blinked, answering simply, "I was born into it.. Though after my parents deaths, my uncle tried to take me from it.. He failed because it's in my blood.." This sort of subject seemed to be something Aura was rather proud of.. An unknown yet genius opener conversation for Dancey to ask..  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 am
Dancey nodded. "I was, too. When my parents died my grabdfather took me in and taught me to fight." Maybe getting her to open up wouldn't be so hard after all. Bernerd sat up lazily and returned to Dancey's shoulder, where he tickled her cheek with his whiskers. He seemed to be asking something, but Dancey wasn't sure what until she saw the guild. "Yup, that looks like it," she said, rubbing the soft fur behind Bernerd's ear with her finger.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:33 pm
Making his way into the guild halls, Alex made his way past the other hunters and their prey. "Damn show-offs." Were what some of the other hunters deserved as he worked his way towards the contract verification cener. There, a bunch of Felynes were working on contract validations, settling on any legal rights to the bounty. One quick stamp later, and Anaheim was legally allowed to hunt the Hypnokatrice. "Ok, time to head out." He told the two.  

Durban59-

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:53 pm
[[ Ugh, writer's block. I got nothin'. Sorry sad ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:21 am
(Guess I might have made Malcolm's player mad -_- :sighs smile  

KaiTenSatsuma

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:30 pm
To avoid eye contact of the other hunters Aura looked straight ahead, which almost made her look more like a sort of ghost. She could hear a few of the other hunters that were nearby commenting on that she seemed like some sort of ghost while Anaheim was getting the validations. Aura never once looked down, nor did she seem to listen to them.. though Anaheim probably new better..  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff