black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:33 pm
Life isn't about finding yourself...
Alexander
User Image
Alexander sighed."Why must you cause me so much trouble. The real little bird he had made was flying around Ryoku. Alexander turned to ryoku and said "your stupid. i had my clone put a mask on the kazekage. If that mask is taken off it will explode immediately.And if you try and fight me I'll kill her where she is now." Alexander made a hand sign. All he had to do now was say his fathers saying and that mask along with the kazage would blow up in a fiery explosion. "you wouldn't want to be hated by all of the suna ninja for getting their leader killed." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

"how troublesome..." Miyumi said as she turned back to her regular form as the paper butterflies formed together. She looked as Valefor took out the clone and grabbed the 4-tails then flew off. "..." she turned to where Alexander and Ryoku was.

...when you don't even love yourself?"

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:43 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Ryoku grinned at Alexander "do you why i summoned Valefor........ the reason being is that when i came to konoha i smelled the components for creating explosives....... and Valefor was the best choice for this battle and the reason being is that the air around Valefor is electrified and it cancels/prevents explosions" he told Alexander
..... is to never know love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:45 pm
...The sea is measure by waves, the sky by wings...

User Image

Senki looked at Valefor, and then at the Kazekage, "This will be hard, if I dont do this right the mask could explode and hurt both of us" he made some handsings, a rare sphere appeared that sorrounded the head of the Kazekage, it came of her and the mask was gone, inside the sphere...

...And we are measure by tears...

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:52 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander sighed."but what will happen when your summoning find you in danger." he pointed to the bird on his head. "that bird could injure you severely from that range." he pointed his hand at the direction everyone had flown of to. A beam of black chakra shot out his hand. The chakra turned into a wolf as it came out of his hand. The chakra wolf started to attack The kazekage the boy and the summoning.Alexander breath haevily his chakra was dropping faster then before. ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 pm
MIYUMI

User Image

Miyumi sighed "Don't watse your chakra rapidlly when this guy is right in front of you..." she told him in a cold tone as she pointed to Ryoku "You could of told me to get them..." she flicked her finger and a paper butterfly flew upon Alexander shoulder giving him some of her chakra. "That should be enough to keep you stable."

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander smiled at Miyumi and said "i didn't wnat to make you do work this time since you did most of it last time." He stoped panting when he felt more chkara being put in him. "thanks." He sighed. He looked at the paper butterflies. "I think my father is wrong. this art is bueatiful to." he smirked. ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:06 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Ryoku looked at the direction to where the wolf was heading " wow a wolf you'll have to do alot better then that if you want to beat me or Valefor for this reason...... Valefor is the summoning spirit of light and I'm the last Tatsumori" Ryoku told Alexander.
... is to never know love

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:28 pm
MIYUMI

User Image

Miyumi just nodded in thanks as the butterfly flew back to her she turned to where Ryoku was The last Tatsumori...I see... her rinnegan eyes swirled slightly looking at his chakra.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:36 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "Miyumi please go after them." The wolf of chakra he had shot out came back to him giveing him alittle bit of his strength back. "i can fight him off long enough for you to get the kazekage away from them. please don't get hurt ." ...Life is about creating yourself.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:58 pm
MIYUMI

User Image

Miyumi sighed "I will..." she did some hand signs and dispersed into paper butterflies again.They started to flutter towards where the Kazekage was. "Don't underestimate me...I WON'T get get hurt." she told him. Miyumi was confident her rinnegan won't let her down this time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:18 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Ryoku grinned when Miyumi got to a certain distance she was then stopped, "sorry, but i'm afaid that's as far as you go" he said.Then Ryoku looked at Alexander " you see while Valefor flew off with the Kazekage i errected a barrier that prevents me you and your friend from escaping until only one is left standing" he told them.
... is to never know love

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:21 pm
Matsuura Satemari

Who ever said...

User Image
Matsuura sighed heavily. She was being handled like a ragdoll. "Thanks"She told Valefor."Just find a way to drop me off then go help your friend."She said to him. The damn stomach wound wouldn't stop bleeding. She

...That girls can't fight...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:28 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Valefor looked at Matsuura " I'm afraid that i'm unable to do that........ my master has placed a very powerful barrier around the area where those who were after you are to prevent them from escaping and to fight them on a 1-2 battle and we have our own problems" she said as she dodged the black wolf.
...is to never know love

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 pm
MIYUMI

User Image

Miyumi stopped as a barrier was seen. The butterfly formed together her arm and hand as she lightly touched the barrier. "Ch.how annoying...giving me more work to do..." She looked at Alexander "Ignore the barrier and focus on him...I'll handle it," she closed her eyes as chakra was focused into her palm. Her father had taught her this move;shinra tesei

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces