Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:31 am
Moondas wasn't surprised by the nickname he was given. Moondas spoke "I don`t think that would be an appropriate nickname or any at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:32 am
"Oh, a nickname? I like it." Nanao said and smiled at Rogu. She was curious how Moondas would react to his nickname which he got from Rogu.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:34 am
"But you may call me what you wish." Moondas really didn't care what he was called only if he had respect from others  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:36 am
Rogu was glad to see that hey liked the nick names, it would make it easier to remeber their names. After all his memory was like a sink with a hole in it, nothing seems to say in. As he got back to his seat he saw as he brother had brought swords and weapons into the class..."What the hell are you doing aku?"  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:43 am
"Umm... Rogu, do you think that your brother could get dangerous for us?" Nanao asked being a bit scared because she was in her gigai and could not use her zampakutou. "I hope he knows what he is doing. This could get some one seriously injured or even killed." she added and hoped for Rogu´s brother that he is aware of what he is doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:45 am
Moondas hid under his desk on the afraid but secretly eating a holow "WHAT IS HE GONNA DO?!?!?!?"  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:49 am
Aku began to speak. " You lot are going to have a test, your going to fight one another and test your powers, however no killing or eating one another." He looked at the one eating a hollow when he spoke this.

Rogu could only think of one thing and that was. Oh hell no  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:52 am
Moondas threw the hollow out the window "Sorry hungry again."  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:55 am
Okay, if we have to to do this I hope he will let us do it out where we have more space to move and where we can not break anything.Nanao thought to herself. But if there will be a hollow disturbing us... she added in her thoughts. "Guys, I hope that he will at least let us do the test out of the class room. In here it is just too dangerous for us to fight." she said to both Rogu and Moondas.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:57 am
aku spoke, "You three will now head to the gym, you will be fighting there, dont worry their is plenty of room for you all." He thought it would be fun to watch rogu get beaten up..

Rogu could almost tell wheat he was thinking and headed towards the gym, waving his hand to get the other two to follow.  

Rogue Ryu

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:00 pm
Moondas ran to the gym on four feet the others could tell he was excited. Then Moondas disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:01 pm
Moondas made his way to the gym. The others entered the gym wondering where Moondas was  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:02 pm
Nanao got the wink, followed Rogu in the direction of the gym and even catched up with him. "Okay, since I am a shinigami this won´t be hard for me to do the test. But don´t worry I will not be hard on you." she assured Rogu and hoped that he calmed down because she was sensing in his aura that he was nervous. I think Aku sensei will have his fun again when Rogu gets beaten up. But I will not do him that favor.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:04 pm
As the others entered the gym Moondas made his way sticking to the walls and going up to the roof hanging upside down  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 pm
"OOOh, hey, Moondas,are you alright? Should I help you down from there?" Nanao asked and was ready to get to Moondas anytime when he called for help.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff