Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
Have you played any FF games that are before FFVII? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you played any FF games that are BEFORE VII?
  Yes
  No
  I've played them all!
View Results

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:35 pm
Small Plushie Riku
I've played them all, some several times. A few, I refuse to, because my favorite characters die. (sniff)

COME BACK SQUALL! YOU WERE MY FAVORITE!

Ok, now that the temp. insanity is gone.......
It still saddens me though, and certain music videos make me cry. I have oficcially lost my dignity for a game. I am now an official loser, and applaud myself.
~claps~

Aww you're not a loser!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm
TB
Nikki Rydia
Yazoo the Awsome
Woah so much to write.
I own the GBA versions of FFI, FFII, FFIII (for the DS) FFIV, FFV
I own FFIX for the ps and FFXII Dirge of Cerberus, FFX and X-2, FFXII for ps2. I plan to buy FFXIII when it comes out
I do not own, but have played FFVII
I've also played the unnumbered FF games n other square enix games such as star ocean and radiata stories.
I have yet to play FFVI and FFVIII, and FFXII

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DISSIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my baby..... It's hard to play without flipping out over the voices and talking stuff.

No way! You need to play FFVI! It's one of the best in the series! If you ask me it's better than VII! Go get it right nao!

Gaah I wish I'd checked this guild a few days back. I've been doing a livestream of playing through FFVI Advance. If anyone's still interested I'm continuing later tonight. :V

Currently I just finished the first part of Zozo and on my way to the OPERA HOUSE. wink

I'll post here again before I start it up, but it won't be probably till around 7 or 8 central time, maybe 9. I've mostly been playing for a friend of mine who's never played FFVI before.

Here's my livestream address though: http://www.livestream.com/setzytb

I would love to watch you play! I just have to figure out what time that will be for me...  

Nikki Rydia

Team_Lads_Michael

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:40 pm
I have played through all the final fantasy games except
the PSP ones
and FFXI
and the original VII D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:35 pm
i own and have played ff3, 4, 5, and 6  

MessengerOfDeathKuja

Noble Businessman

6,525 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yazoo the Awsome

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 pm
Nikki Rydia
TB
Nikki Rydia
Yazoo the Awsome
Woah so much to write.
I own the GBA versions of FFI, FFII, FFIII (for the DS) FFIV, FFV
I own FFIX for the ps and FFXII Dirge of Cerberus, FFX and X-2, FFXII for ps2. I plan to buy FFXIII when it comes out
I do not own, but have played FFVII
I've also played the unnumbered FF games n other square enix games such as star ocean and radiata stories.
I have yet to play FFVI and FFVIII, and FFXII

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DISSIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my baby..... It's hard to play without flipping out over the voices and talking stuff.

No way! You need to play FFVI! It's one of the best in the series! If you ask me it's better than VII! Go get it right nao!

Gaah I wish I'd checked this guild a few days back. I've been doing a livestream of playing through FFVI Advance. If anyone's still interested I'm continuing later tonight. :V

Currently I just finished the first part of Zozo and on my way to the OPERA HOUSE. wink

I'll post here again before I start it up, but it won't be probably till around 7 or 8 central time, maybe 9. I've mostly been playing for a friend of mine who's never played FFVI before.

Here's my livestream address though: http://www.livestream.com/setzytb

I would love to watch you play! I just have to figure out what time that will be for me...

Maybe ill look up the playthroughs for 6 on youtube or sumthin
OMG DISSIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!! I made it through the pro;ogue and thats it. its been sitting for a month now. I ran into Sephiroth on chapter one and I flipped my lid. I cant beat him b/c just looking at him on the screen makes me upset and i turn the game off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:30 am
I have NES and SNES emulators on my computer. I play 1-6 before class almost everyday. :3  

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:34 pm
mew Aeris
I have NES and SNES emulators on my computer. I play 1-6 before class almost everyday. :3

Ha so do I! I've owned IV and VI on the SNES, but the other ones I had to get ROM's for. Ha I played a game on my computer in class one time! It was hilarious!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:02 pm
The only one i have yet to play is XI and XIII ,i like very single ff ,each have something that makes them special,i think im going to start VI again lol  

vincentchaos666

xAgito Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 am
I didn't even know about gaming and FF til i was like 10.
And even then i didn't get to into FF until Dissidia!
I really do want to go back and play all the games though, seems like it'd be something fun to do while i'm hunting down Tales of Legendia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 pm
I have 2 or 3 different versions of FF VI ... I think that it's safe to say it's my favorite. : ]

I'm almost done with FF IV on the DS, and it's definitely a really good game, too.

Don't forget about the classics!! crying

I Celes Chere I

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:20 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:04 am
I have Final Fantasy "II" (IV), but I haven't gotten around to playing it.

Loveless Lament

Abomination

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 am
Nikki Rydia
It's so great to see that people are so passionate about the Final Fantasy world, but sometimes I feel like the classics have been forgotten. It would be so wonderful if the newer generation of fans knew where it all began.

I would love to talk about the old games with some people. I have played them all. These are the classics:

Final Fantasy (the original on NES, now on PS1, PSP, and GBA)
Final Fantasy II (was only on Famicon, now on PS1, PSP, and GBA)
Final Fantasy III (was only on Famicon, now on DS)
Final Fantasy IV (Known as II on SNES, now on PS1, GBA, and DS)
Final Fantasy V (was only on Super Famicon, now on PS1, and GBA)
Final Fantasy VI (Known as III on SNES, now on PS1, and GBA)

The Mystic Quest games also count!

i played 10 & crisis core
and i saw the movie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 pm
The ones I've played before VII:

Final fantasy IV

Final fantasy II

Final fantasy VI  

RyotaIchido

Shameless Shapeshifter

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:06 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Nikki Rydia
It's so great to see that people are so passionate about the Final Fantasy world, but sometimes I feel like the classics have been forgotten. It would be so wonderful if the newer generation of fans knew where it all began.

I would love to talk about the old games with some people. I have played them all. These are the classics:

Final Fantasy (the original on NES, now on PS1, PSP, and GBA)
Final Fantasy II (was only on Famicon, now on PS1, PSP, and GBA)
Final Fantasy III (was only on Famicon, now on DS)
Final Fantasy IV (Known as II on SNES, now on PS1, GBA, and DS)
Final Fantasy V (was only on Super Famicon, now on PS1, and GBA)
Final Fantasy VI (Known as III on SNES, now on PS1, and GBA)

The Mystic Quest games also count!

i played 10 & crisis core
and i saw the movie

That's not before Final Fantasy VII sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items