Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:00 pm
Alex nodded and ran after the Linoone. "Hey! Stop!",he yelled after the fleeing gijinka. Alex followed him as they ran to a large building that looked run down and as if no one had been there. A few gijinka tried to stop Alex as he ran after the linoone but he simply fire punched or blaze kicked them out of the way. Looking ahead, he noticed the linoone cursing at the door as it wouldn't open.I've got you now  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 pm
Gyro - The Villain Giratina Gijinka

User Image

Gyro laughed a very malicious laugh. Then he stomped the ground and then Earth Power was used. It shook the ground and made veryone tremble. Then Gyro flew towards where Weasel went towards. He saw Weasel in front of the locked door. Gyro sighed and thought, That idiot! Gyro used Aura Sphere at Alex which made the Blaziken Gijinka fall to the grund so this was Gyro's chance. Gyro grabbed Weasel that carried Jikana and ripped open a portal. He stepped inside the portal and shouted. "Good bye, you low-lives! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!" Then he put his full body inside the portal and they were gone. The portal closed and nobody knew where the hideout was located.

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sujiidu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm
Kane caught his balance right before he fell from the tremor. Then seeing Gyro start disappearing he let another dark pulse loose and swore. "No! How could he have gotten away?!" He realized the the dark pulse was going towards a Gardevoir and quickly cut his power off. He then turned and stalked away, forgetting the large claw mark on his face for the moment. He went towards the tournament building. Fuming, he went over the fight in his mind and he berated himself on the fact that he let Gyro get away with one of the people they, HE, was supposed to be protecting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm
Randy looked at Alex. "Look we have to get her back. Gyro is going to use her to destroy the world we know. Now excuse me but I'll have to gather the legendaries." He said as he flew in the air towards where Edward was.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

In the blink of an eye, the whole kidnapping Jirachi Gijinka incident was over as Gyro, the Giratina Gijinka helped the Lioone get away. Claudiance was a little stunned at first at what had just happened, and wished she had helped a little. Guilt went over to her as she saw Kane and his clawed face, she did have some potions and the move Healing Wish. But she wasn't sure if she should go to him now, afraid she might just get annoying or in the way.

Of course she felt very inferior to the legendarily, but Kane is the one she looked up to the most and felt like she should heal him. But she stood there, trying to think on what to do next, especially since one of the judges were gone now. She was, though about to realize that a dark pulse came for her until it disappeared. Claudiance looked at Kane with a bit of a smile and blush, but hoped to go over to him and heal his wounds, but was too shy to ask.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:21 pm
Weasel chuckled, "Got it boss." he grinned and ran to the hideout. He cursed as the door got stuck and turned to face his boss who had just kept a full on blood bath from occuring, "Sorry, boss. My fault, I didn't get the jirachi out of there fast enough. I'll get the Riolu without a problem though boss, I swear." he apologized. Weasel knew full well that Gyro was powerful and crazy. Getting the Giratina angry would be the worst idea in the world.

Weasel went to work about tying the jirachi up. He shoved her into a heavily guarded back room and frowned, "Things will go better when everybody is distracted by the tournament. I promise."

Johnny, who still hadn't said a word, stared at Edward for another minute before shouting, "Legendary Council member Edward, can I have your autograph?!" he stood there, rooted to the spot where he stood, his face was turning dark red. He gulped, "I think you're the best..." he mumbled.

explodingstaples

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:23 pm
"Hey! Wait! Let me help you guys out.",he called out as he ran after Randy. "I think I know that jirachi!" He ran after the rayquaza as fast as he could.Man, that guy's fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 pm
Edward realized there was no point dealing with Andrew when he heard someone yell his name. "Huh?" He said confused seeing it was a Pikachu gijinka. "Oh um sure but I don't have anything to write on or with on me." Edward said as he walked over to Johnny.

Randy stopped and looked at him. "No, she is the council's responsibility. It's up to me, Kane, and Edward the others are out of commission right now." He said to Alex. "Just prepare for tomorrow. If it comes down to it the competitors will be sent to fight against Gyro with us." As Randy finished his last sentence he flew off towards the registration building.

As Greg reached the top he didn't see Andrew. "I thought he was up here." He mumbled jumping down. "I need to find a healer." Greg said as he clutched his shoulder walking over to his bag.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sujiidu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 pm
After berating himself and finally calming down again, Kane stopped walking, though he hadn't really gotten really far, he had started pacing. He took a deep breath and then let it all out. Looking around him he noticed the Gardevoir still standing there. Wondering if something was wrong, he walked over to her slowly and when he got to her he asked, "Is something wrong? I hope my dark pulse didn't hurt you, did it?" He looked at her and waited for an answer. He certainly hoped it didn't hurt her. He absolutely detested injuring people because of a lapse in his judgment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:39 pm
Alex watched as Randy flew off to gather the other legendaries. Great. What am I going to do now? No way can i take out that Giratina on my own. He noticed Greg patching up his face and decided to go talk to him as maybe had information on what was going on. "Hey Greg!"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image

After debating with herself for sometime Claudiance was about to go talk to Kane when he suddenly appeared in front of her. He asked her if the dark pulse he did hurt her any, her face was flustering and heart was beating fast. She had to gulp a little before answering "Oh, no, it didn't hurt me at all" she said, shaking her head, then looked at him, face still wounded. "But you look like you need some healing, would you like me to heal you, um, Mr. Kane?" she asked with a smile.

She felt so happy to be able to talk with Kane, for so long she admired him from the sidelines, trying to get strong to impress him. Now he was asking her if she was alright, it really did prove that he was a nice person, no one to be afraid of. It made her wonder why everyone feared him in the first place, even her parents were kind of scared to hear that their daughter looked up to him. What was with the darkness anyway? It was part of life, nothing different from Psychic, Water, Fire, Electric, Poison, ect...

Sometimes, to Claudiance, Darkness can be beautiful, especially at night when the glowing moon was in the sky.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm
Until she mentioned it, Kane had forgotten his wound. He then noticed the throbbing in his face and he blinked several times. He put a hand to his face and the brought it away to look at it. It came away with blood on it. "Well if your offering, I'd gladly take any healing you can offer. " he said slowly, relieved that she wasn't hurt from his attack and that she didn't seem to shrink away in fear from him. His mind wandered slightly to the other legendaries too. He realized that one of them would call the council together if it wasn't already called.  

sujiidu

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:54 pm
Greg looked at him. "Oh well everyone is gone pretty much except for Edward." He said pulling his hand away seeing the blood and his whole side was covered in blood. "Now do you know where the healing place is?" Greg asked him wincing a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 pm
"Do you know why that Giratina was after that jirachi?",Alex asked. "Oh and here, I have some bandages. I got clawed too."He took out some bandages from his pack and handed some to Greg. "Hope these help."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image

Claudiance could feel herself overwhelmed with happiness about Kane approving her offer. After a moment she put her hand gently on Kane's face and used Healing Wish on him. Soon his wound healed and was gone like it was never there in the first place. "Feel better?" she asked, then said "Um, if you want, I can give you some of the potions I have, you may need them in the future". She really wasn't expecting him to take up on her offer, but she wanted to be friendly, and let Kane know that she wasn't afraid of him.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff