60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:58 pm
his sudden hostilty hadnt even caused her to flinch she just stud there expersionless even wneh he had her against the railing. she new she couldnt do anything. not with both of them here although she really wanted to through this Aviera who everthe f*ck through a wall. she seethed with rage at his touch and avoided looking him in the eye. she laughed at the others words.
"DONT call me Bella." she seethed.
"and u want me to stop? well why the f*ck dont u first? its called Karma leech." and she spat at his feet. " and this trouble u speak of u i no nothing of it i am just a hunter." she was so angery it almost brought tears, she was so mad, blaming them when they had killedso many more, her family had told her thouseands of stories of the horific things they would do to people just for sport. and she prepaired for that now/.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:02 pm
Aviera glanced at Vondel and was silently asking him if he could deal with this his way for a few seconds. He didn't wait for a response and knew Vondel didn't expect him to when he lifted the girls chin he was half expecting to be stopped but bit her throat open anyway. Only not as harsh as he normally would he made sure not to puncture any major arteries or veins and smiled to himself. Blood rushed into him and he couldnt help but laugh.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:09 pm
Vondel nodded to Aviera. He was the more.... direct one of them anyway. Vondel would not get in the way but only waited his turn. He would not feed off the girl of course, only show her his life through his eyes. He absented from humans a long time ago, under the teachings of his creator. Some even said that that was the reason the Fang clan was so much stronger than the Moon clan. One was 'Vegitarian' while the other still hunted humans. But that was only nature. They needed humans and animals for food just as much as humans needed animals and plants for food. This he fed to Hikaru through his thoughts while he was still connected to her through contact.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 pm
her breath cought in her throught 'NO!' she screamed silently and let out a blast of energy pushing him off of her. she reached for her knife and sliced his chest by justa sliver. a thin live of vermilion showed through his shirt, 'well s**t' she thought her window of time to act closing then his moment of surprise gone  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:21 pm
He snarled and lunged for her grabbing her throat and pressing her against the bars bending her so that her head hung over the edge blood dripping down onto other humans and vampires alike. His smile was gone and a pit of rage washed over him as he lifted her back to him and bit her again ripping deeper this time a snarl ripping through his chest just barely overpowering the music around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:27 pm
she gritted her teeth in pain and she pulled her knee straight up and hit him in the grion casuing a small distration she let go a huge wave of enrgy knocking him back as he did his fangs tore even more. she jumbed to the rail oping the vent and was on the roof in less then a second. she had no choice she had to go home. to the wards and call 'them'. she took off as fast she could jumping roofs. trying to put as much distance between them as she could. her apartement was close and she could get in throught the window. her neck was still bleeding she realized 'well s**t!' she clapped her hand over it to try and stop the bleeding but it was gushing from the tear. she could feel her body getting woozy. even though she ahd been traind since birth she was still human.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:31 am
Vondel pulled Hikaru along with him as he followed Bella at a distence. He knew Aviera would not let this one escape but he desperetly needed the human alive. If he couldn't sway her now he would at least pick apart her memories for information they needed. He just hoped it didn't need to come to death. While he was following Bella he talked softly with Hikaru. "Hikaru, would you like to know about the history of the Moon Clan? My Creator was such a good woman..... until she was killed...." Vondel was tempted to release Hikaru before the pain of that loss took him, but he alowed her to see the depth of that pain and all the memories he had about her. A Vampire and their creator share a tight bond and when one is killed.... well most go mad. Vondel was lucky enough to regain his sanity. His memories of all his 376 odd years poured into Hikaru in a blink of an eye, along with the joys and pains of it all. Vondel made it as confortible as possible, leaving it so that she could recall these memories as if recalling a recipe. No harm done. He smiled as the pain of his creator's death subsided. "Now you know my true self and not the indiferent one I hide behind." Vondel looked to Bella worriedly. If she did not die she would turn. And if she turned then a Bond would be forged between Aviera and this girl who hated them. Vondel didn't like how this was going but it could be useful still.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 pm
Aviera had gotten out almost seconds after her snarling as he jumpped onto the next roof. He had paused long enough to enhale her blood then took off after her, giving her a small lead. She had attacked him though taking blood in a way was his way of sharing part of himself memories included. He felt discraced and wouldnt let her get free. Humans died from his powers and he planned to use all he could on this woman. He landed on the roof of the building across from where she stayed and let out a nearly silent snarl. His fangs were barred and he stood like an assassin crouched waiting. Hearing Vondel a little ways away he slamed into the wards forcing all his power at one point. They could hold him back but only for so long. There was a small burning sensation but he didnt care. Jumpping back at the ward to her window he waited to feel it give way. It kept him out yes but could it block a power that was rare for vampires to have. He had used it once and it took alot out of him but the humans blood had allowed him enough power to use it and he smiled sitting on the roof keeping her in sight. She thought she was safe. He hissed.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Hikaru could only follow along as Vondel pulled her as they followed after the hunter, recieving his memories, though she wondered if he in turn could see any of her memories, even though she had locked them away to the point even she couldn't, or didn't want to, remember them. "Yes, i do see, but lets focus on catching this girl, shall we?" she asked as she looked ahead to where they were running to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:47 pm
once in her apartment she stopped dead. she even dropped her hand from her neck. her place was trashed. someone had already been here. . . but the wards were still up they were holding another back right now.... she walked farther out and could see the door all locks busted. . . 'o for the love of the goddess' she said to ehrself. she looked around again and noticed there was a piece of paper on her counter. written in blood it read
'Soon'
well wat the hell. she had lived here for almost 3 months b4 she had attempted her assaination and lived in peace, however constance pressure and threats from 'home' had conviced her to try. and now in all of one night everything was s**t. she couldfeel the wards they were being attacked and the attacks were getting stronger. . . they wouldnt be able to hold against that if it got much stronger. she had no were eles safe to be. her phone vibrated and she wipped it out. a Txt from 'home'
'do it now! its ur job u were born to die.'
she new it had been coming. she had disobied them one two many times,
#1 not acting 3 months ago
#2 not killing Vondel when she had seen him at the club
#3 becoming a teenager
#4 smiling
and now she would do it again. she wasnt going to die, she was sick of being there tool and puppet. she always felt sick remebering her first kill her first order disobeyed it made her stomch turn as she thought of the female vampire tied to the chair, she pushed the memories away not being able to stand it.
'please goddess help me' she prayed to herself. feeling utterly alone. that guy would be here soon and probably kill her she wasnt going to be able to even put up much of a fight.
the blood had soaked her side and dyed the top of her chest a vermillion color. her knees gave then unable to hold her up she cought herself with her hand and reached the other over and undid her coat grabbing one of her guns out and then pulled the coat tottally off.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 pm
He felt himself fall through and caught himself jumpping through the window. Her back was to him and as he stalked silently towards her he snarled giving himself away wanting to see her shake. The wards had finally given way and there was still time till vondel got here. He knew he should play it safe but grabbed her shoulder gently for once and crouched behind her, grabbing the note infront of her and stealing the gun away. He stood ip and smirked. "What a dangerous toy." He muttered half in a laugh. "We wouldnt want anyone getting hurt now would we girl." He moved close to her while sqeezing the gun in his hand. It was true his clan was stronger than the other, by a long shot. The metal of the gun started to give way and he crouched infront of her tossing it away and lifting her chin with his hand to see her face. "You can't win." He said matter of factly and hoped she would realize he was not lying. He wasnt like the others she had killed neither was Vondel and against them both it was useless.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:23 pm
she let him touch her, she truly had no strenth left, she couldnt even hold her own wait. "i know that, i knew that back at the club" she smiled a lil. "didnt count on the wards breaking though, i apologize for underestimating you," she took a deep breath, in fact now all of her breaths seemd to be deep. she finaly looked into his eyes as he turnd her by the chin and already new wat she would find in them. cold hard and beautifull in fact untill no she hadnt really took him in, he was beautifull, 'of course though he is a Vampire.' she thought to herself 'and a rather pshyco one at that'. she shook her self menatally 'freakin focuse girl ur gunna die if u dont do somthin.' she lokked away from his eyes, they were dangerously easy to become lost in. she sighed heavily and put a hand back to cover were he had bit her, there was still a small amout trickling out. 'plz dont bite me agian' she almost had begged him out loud but coaught herself. she was better than that. her arm was beging to shake. and she suddnely knew in a rush that she could do nothing, not one single thing to save herself. not even after a life of solitude and training. . . not like she had ever really wanted this anyway. she looked back at him, looked straight back into his eyes
"my name is Airabella Sky, iam 16 years old. i never new my real mother. iv never liked myself tell i came here, iv never been kissed and never had a best friend. the first vampire i killed was tied to a chair and i was 6 years old. they told me to kill her or i would be stuck in there with her forever. she got her arms free and told me to come to her and kill her, she helped me stab her through the heart so they wouldnt kill me." tears spilled down her face "every time i cried or refused to do somthing they beat me i hated the person they made me to be, and now they want me dead to. also according to the note iv also pissed someone eles off just as much"
she continued to watch him bracing herself for his reaction  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 pm
Aviera froze for a second then took a breath. "Thats alot to have on your conscience." He muttered softly then dropped his arm down onto his knee and stood up. He pulled a piece of cloth out of his jacket and tore it off before going to the sink in the bathroom and getting a cloth. "Vondel would be rather angry with me if I killed you without him being able to question you first." He said again holding the cloth in his mouth and coming out with a bottle and a wet towel. "May as well make his vegitarian life easier." He laughed as he crouched down infront of her again and gently after putting the torn cloth down beside them. He gently brushed her hair away and dabbed the wound with the cloth. His eyes said nothing and his expression showed the same. He was only concentrating on what he was doing. He tore the cloth with his fangs and free and and made a small pad to place on the wound before wrapping her neck with what was left. Moving to her side he tied it and then quietly picked up the items he had brought out and threw them into the trash dropping a match in afterwards to get rid of the smell. Seeing a small vase of flowers he pulled them out and after he was satified with the remnents of blood burning dumped the water onto it and then walked back to the window and leaned against the wall beside it out of view.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 pm
she was stuned silent by his reaction. 'was this even the same guy?' she thought to herself.. ... 'realy dosnt seem like it.' she held her breath the entire time he bandged her neck and she was sure that if she would have had anymore blood left in her body to spar she woulda blushed. when he was at the window she said
"thank you." and got to her feet. wobbly. "if ur wondering iam not going anywere. iam just guna change out of blood ruind clothes. lets be honest here, weather i tried somthing or not wouldnt matter. iam not exactly 100%." she laughed a little and headed down the short hall to her room. or wat was left of it, she peeled the red lacy top off her body it was soaked in blood and her jeans were splatterd in it. 'awsome' she said to her self sarcaticlly 'my fav pair of jeans' she quickly changed into another pair of navy blue jeans, a dark blue t-shirt with a gold pattern and but a white and blue FOX huddie over top. she had to do it all very slow to keep from falling down. she headed out and into the bathroom hanging her head in the sink and rinsing the blood out of it. she felt sick to her stomch from the loss of adrenaline it always did that to her. she walked back into the lving room and laid down on the floor tottally exshusted, she wasnt sure how long she could keep awake.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 pm
He had fixed most of the room in the time it had taken her. He was straitening a stack of papers probably delivered weekly like in most places and had sorted them by date. It looked like nothing had happened. Seeing her lying there he walked over and sat down beside her crossing his legs and resting his arms lazily over them. "If you run cold water over your jeans before its to late the blood will come out easily." He glanced at the window and sighed. "Its still wet and hasnt set yet you can save them."  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff