Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:04 am
Inside castle doran. Fx said "The next rift is five mile away, we won't make it in time. So we have to make time."

Then suddenly Fx drop to his knee. The belt said "Deformation"

User Image

The man scream in pain about the electricity surrounding his body. The man clench at his heart. "No time to explained, Call me Hodge and don't worry I'm doctor." Hodge pull out a capsule full of meds and then digest the meds.

(Axel) "Can I borrow Bashaa magnum?"

Using the knuckle part, Hodge touch Bashaa Fuestles. The belt said "convert complete. Stand by for recharge" Hodge wield the bashaa magnum in his left hand and then green armor go up his left arm.

"Sorry but I need it, take this medkit with you."

Hodge toss a medkit to Axel.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 pm
At first Kivat says "Hey! Give back that fuestle!" but Axel cuts him off by saying "We have no choice.....Kivat." Kivat then understood and came off the perch and returned Axel to his normal form. Axel then took the medkit from Hodge and said "How long will this take and will we be able to escape from those kaijin riders?"  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:03 pm
"I calculated it and we got 5 minutes in till a rift storm will come. When the rift storm get here, Castle doran must fly into the eye of storm and no turning back. We need to stall and safety enter our escape. Now go, while I'll cover you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 am
Reverse is hurtling towards the large castle at great speed.

"No door for me, huh? Guess I'll just make my own."

He inserts a new card into the driver:

[ATTACK RIDE: BASH]

Energy begins to cover his arms and he punches through one of the lower sections. Once inside, the driver announces [STABILIZING] taking him out of Boost.

"Alright, time remaining?"

[One minute 58 seconds of power remaining.]

"Crap, I've got to find them now. This castle's too huge to search so I'll just make them come to me."

He inserts a powerful card into the driver:
[FINAL KAIJIN RIDE: ORPHENOC: ARCH]

The Arch Orphenoc's symbol appears on his left arm and he gains Tereuo's energy powers. He then proceeds to blast everything in sight.

Back on the ground, the two kaijin are discussing their plan of action.
User Image

"So, why'd they send you anyway?"

User Image

"They knew you wouldn't be able to stop him, so they kept me waiting just in case. Now, come on. We have to get up there; he's got no more than two minutes of power right now and fighting four riders."

"In case you don't remember, I'm not combat-worthy right now and you're not a direct attacker."

"Ikkyu's gonna do most of the dirty work for us, and plus I'll have time to heal you on the way up."

"Alright, lets go."

Trigger's arm glows and a large grappling hook and chain emerge. He fires it towards the castle and hooks onto the hole Reverse created. The two then begin rising into the air.

"Quick question, why'd you tell them to run?"

"We need their belts, and that technique he has would destroy them. Its a Pyrrhic victory at best."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 am
Axel listens to Hodge and heads down to Castle Doran's main room to control it and hears a crash "Someone has entered Castle Doran! We need to get him out before we go into the rift." Axel then turned to Hodge "Hey if you go down to face him you might not come back.......you ok with that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 am
Nogami Ryutaro
Axel listens to Hodge and heads down to Castle Doran's main room to control it and hears a crash "Someone has entered Castle Doran! We need to get him out before we go into the rift." Axel then turned to Hodge "Hey if you go down to face him you might not come back.......you ok with that?"

"Once my suit recharge, worry about yourself. Lets go."

Axel follow Hodge to the hallway where the unknown rider is entering. Hodge hide behind a wall and grab out a cell phone. Hodge can feel the electrical circuit of the cell phone and then the electricity Amplify it self ten times. "Overcharge Grenade"

Hodge throw it toward the unknown rider and the grenade exploded in the rider face. The explosion also cause the steam vent to bust and the steam blind the enemy. "There is an opening, Go."  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Reverse is standing in the middle of the explosion, chuckling.

"Final form, remember? It's gonna take a lot more than that to slow me down."

He inserts a card into the driver. [ FINAL KAIJIN RIDE: CASSISWORM]

The worm's symbol appears on his left arm.

"Sorry but hiding isn't gonna work anymore."

[ATTACK RIDE: SUPREME CLOCK UP]

Meanwhile, the two kaijin accompanying Reverse are halfway to the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 pm
Axel hears the gauntlet and says "You would think so huh? Well take this! Castle Doran! Intruder code 71!" All of a sudden Castle Doran's inside started to reveal weapons aimed directly at Reverse and all the doors are completely shutting. Axel then says "Castle Doran! Intruder code 49!" Castle Doran makes a loud roar and Axel tells Hodge "You better hang on!" Castle Doran starts to go at a much faster pace than it usually went started to flip and spin as if it were free but was still on course with the rift. "Hodge come on! We're almost to there!"  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:03 pm
Hodge heard "ATTACK RIDE: SUPREME CLOCK UP"

"damn, calculating area....perfect"

Hodge reach for his pocket for a special grenade. Hodge threw the grenade at the ground and that cause the grenade to burst tiny mirror. The tiny mirror fly at every direction. Surrounding Hodge at every directions. The tiny mirror float slowly down as clock up started. Lastly Hodge ready himself with a finger on the trigger.

"use Dogga Form now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 pm
"Right! Kivat!" Kivat then flew to Axel hand and says "Bite!" visible tattoos appeared on Axel and the belt formed and said "Henshin!" Axel then assumed his rider form and put the dogga fuestle and Kivat said "Dogga Hammer!" chains started to form around Axel and purple armor formed and Axel was holding a purple hammer. Axel then waited for Hodge.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:27 pm
The two kaijin outside are in a panic.

Trigger: Gahhhhh! Why'd it speed up?!

Stealth: They must have realized we were coming! We have to get up there before we're thrown off!!

Trigger: I can't reel us in any faster, though!!

Back in the castle, Reverse stands behind the two riders.

"I can't believe they're putting all this energy into attacking an afterimage. Cassisworm's ability even surpasses Hyper Kabuto's. Well, its time to finally end this game."

[Warning: 49 seconds of reserve power remaining]

"Alright then."

He summons a new card from the darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:21 pm
FX press the trigger with all his might. Bashaa magnum fire rapid shots in the air. The tiny floating mirrors are special because they can refract concentrated light rays. The light spark from the magnum reflect one tiny mirror and it reflected another mirror and so on. As the the single beam of light reflect to another mirror. Other mirror caught the light and then they fire it own light beams. The light beam grows more powerful and faster as reflect to mirror to mirror.

The area of the room is small so there is a lack of space for dodging. 100 individual light beam are reflecting the mirror. Axel will take the least amount of damage because of the heavy armor and because he is standing. Reverse will take a lot of damage. Reverse would be in clock up and would be hit by every single light beam eventually because he is moving. Hodge won't take any damgage because of floating mirror blocking the beams.

The storm of light only last 3 second in real world but in clock up world would last for a minute.

The beams of light will damage reverse to the point of clock down and making him paralyze temporary.

"Nothing faster that speed of the heaven's light. The true anti-clock up device, Heaven mirage storm."

((little notes- It is a fact that in the rain, if you stand you won't get as wet than running in the rain. Also the lights that started the mirror to shoot the beam was also cause by the surrounding. Everything contain light even colors. The lights of Axel's henshin also help the mirror to illuminate light beams))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm
"So that's your plan." Axel then smiled under his mask. "So you can calculate everything to your advantage." Axel then got hit by the blasts but could barely feel anything because of the armor of Dogga form.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:55 pm
Nogami Ryutaro
"So that's your plan." Axel then smiled under his mask. "So you can calculate everything to your advantage." Axel then got hit by the blasts but could barely feel anything because of the armor of Dogga form.

"Correct, now it your turn."

Hodge back away from the fight and hide behind a room's wall.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 pm
Axel then looked back at the barely visible afterimages of Reverse being heavily damaged by the beams and waited until Reverse clock up was over.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff