Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:32 am
"Quite right," McCoy smirked.

---

Spock looked at Chekov with a raised brow at the sudden snatch of the data pad but said nothing. He awaited his orders.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:33 am
Looking slightly lost Chekov stood there for a while before realising he probably should get back to his post on the bridge. Once again taking things at running pace he sped off after the Captain towards the bridge. "Wait for me"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:43 am
"Spock, assist Scotty, pelase." Kirk called as he left, having noticed the Vulcan looking a little lost, so far as it was possible for him to. Spock's knowledge in computers woudl help with the fiddlier parts of the ship's computer breakdown - Scotty was brilliant, but he was more useful when it came to hardware and practical equations.
Kirk smirked as Chekov ran upto him.
"You know, if we attached a teadmill to you we could probably power the ship that way."
he was forced to take the long way around again to get back to the bridge and found himself walking through rooms and corridors he didn't even know existed. He reminded himself to have a through explore once things had calmed down - a captain had to know every inch of his vessel after all.

--

Zepatos smiled again and closed his eyes for a few brief minutes before opening them again and huffing.
"look. i'm bored. Can't you just let me go? i'm of no use to you now. Surely you're not actually going to charge me on some theft and smuggling charges? Everyone and their mother does that nowadays...well, at least everyone i hang out with. And the stuff i was smuggling was only illegal on maybe 70% of the planets in the Federation, so technically it's not criminal."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:51 am
"Thankyou Captain...

I think. I just seem to have a lot of energy"  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:53 am
"How may I assist?" Spock asked Scotty after hearing the orders.

--

"Sorry, I have my orders," McCoy frowned. "And I'm not charging you of anything unless you think I should be?" He tried hailing Kirk but to no avail. "Blasted machines...." he mumbled.

Then he turned to one of the nurses. "Go find the captain and remind him he has a guest," he barked. The nurse jumped a little and hurried off with the message.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:04 am
Scotty busily worked for a couple of moments before deciding.
"Alright, if I can get the power reset that should sort out the doors and everything, including the internal communications. However when i do reset it, i need you to make sure the communications devices synchronise properly, or else we'll be talking to thin air or the wrong people when we send out a message. After that you can put that brain of yours into helping me in working out how to guard against gravity and magnetic fluctuations in the future, 'cos I'll be damned if i'm having this happen to my ship again!"
he headed down to the engine room and collared a passing lower-engineer.
"You - I need you to run upto the bridge and let everyone know the gravity and heat'll be buggered for 20 seconds while I reset the power. So if they want t' take a piss they'll have to wait unless they enjoy floating."
the guy paused as he rpocessed the order and nodded and Scotty sighed clapping his hands to snap him into life quicker.
"Go go go!"
The man ran off and Scotty sighed, carrying on and heading lower so he could get to the main operations area.
"Bloody carrier pigeons would be faster." he grumbled.

---

Zepatos sighed.
"Yeah i know. Can't you at least put me to work doing something?"

--

"too true."
Kirk finally reached the bridge and explained what had been happening, awaiting the communications to work so that he could inform everyone on board.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:16 am
The nurse eventually found the bridge after much running around and finding blocked paths. She was a little out of breath but relaid the message from the doctor. "The patient said he's bored," she added.

--

"Hmm...." McCoy wondered for a moment looking Zepatos over. "What exactly can you for me in a medical bay." McCoy wasn't exactly fond of someone messing with his 'baby.' He was more so trying to buy time until the nurse returned.

--

"Understood," Spock replied with a nod.

((if its communications does he need to go back to the bridge?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:28 am
[once scotty's boosted back the power the communications in general should be sorted, so i imagine he can access internal communications from any computer access point. But for external communcations -ie outside of the ship - he'd need to go to the bridge. since scotty's re-setting everything if the external communication to starfleet wants to keep broadcasting he'd have to synchronise that again up in the bridge, but internal stuff can be done form anywhere.]

Kirk gave her a bemused look.
"No offense, sweetie, but I'm kind of busy at the moment. Tell Dr.McCoy that he's going to have to handle babysitting this guy himself for a little while longer, ok?"
he turned his back on her as he tried to assist Sulu as the ship controls were apparently malfunctioning now.
"man, whatever black hole Nero came out of it must have been pretty damn huge to mess with us this much." he muttered.

he was then alerted by another low-level officer in a red shirt arriving and out of breath.
"Guys, this is the Bridge not a circus." Kirk complained. "yes, what do you want?"
"Captain, Chief Engineer Scott told me to warn you that in order to reset the systems he will have to turn off the gravity and the heatin-"

At that moment the ship's power cut out with a groan of a hum and the emergency lights flickered on. Kirk - and everyone- found they were floating and the temperature had plummeted, only leaving what little was stored up form use.
"Just great." he said, but couldn't help but laugh.

---

"well I know cpr, and i can always hold people down as you stab them. Plus my bedside manner is charming, if i do say so myself." zepatos joked. He then half-yelped in surprise as the lights turned out and then the gravity cut out.
"argh s**t." he said as he noticed all the various delicate bits and pieces of equipment in the medical bay start to float freely aroudn too. He set about trying to gather them up before they could stab any patients, clog up any delicate machinery, or get damaged. the nurses went into a panicked display fo doing teh same and trying to restrain the now airborn patients.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:40 am
Chekov had only just manage to sit down at his station when he found himself floating. "To think I was finally glad for a sit down this takes the ****".  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 am
((Thankies))

McCoy muttered a swear. "What the hell is that engineer up to!" he grumbled as he managed to gather a few of the instruments. "Make sure you're not head down when gravity returns," he commented then cursing again as he bumped his head on one of the moniters.

==

"Yes captian," the nurse replied letting out a sigh as she floated in zero gravity. "RIght away...." She grabbed hold to various items to propel herself to the door and headed back to the medical bay.

==

Spock held into to the console in engineering as he worked on getting internal communications up. He worked for several moments before pausing. "Ship intercom should be back on line," he replied. "I shall make my way to the bridge for the external communcations."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 am
"Hey, if you're gonna swear do it in Russian, than you'll only offend Uhuura." Kirk smirked and drifted upto the ceiling, bracing himself between a couple of panels.
"aw man i wish Spock were here. that'd be a sight to see." he laughed and shivere,d wiating for Scotty to sort the ship out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 am
"Sorry Captain" Chekov said taken aback.

"I know you said this wasn't a circus... but this is kind of fun"

Chekov proceded to propel himself round the room, grabbing onto anything (and anyone) he could to help him do so.  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:55 am
"You called captain?" Spock replied behind him acting effortlessly in the gravity as if were nothing and went to communcations sections to work on preparing the external links. "Objective complete, Scotty," he hailed on the intercom.

Holding onto the chair with one hand he offered his other hand to Uhura to help her down once gravity returned.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 am
"calm down kid." Kirk said, though he had to admit he was enjoying himself too. he wondered how anyone got any work done in the days before artificial gravity.

---

"yeah." Zepatos agreed, trying to gather things together while fighting to see through the curtain his long hair had become now it was loose and no gravity to hold it down.

--

"hey, I can hear you - perfect!" Scotty said as Spock used the intercom. He then yanked a large switch and the ship hummed loudly again as it powered up and the gravity slammed back on. he smirked as several engineers aroudn him thudded to the floor with various cries of surprise.
"you can't blame me, i did warn yer." he said.

Elsehwere in the ship Zepatos thumped to the ground somewhat violently landing on his backside and cracking the back of his head on teh leg fo a bed as he bounced a little.
"owagh..."

Kirk was in mid conversation when the gravity slammed back on and he dropped form the ceiling, landing painfully on his feet before tripping over and almost faceplanting the ground. The ceiling was higher than he'd first thought.
"argh..." he stood back up and dusted himself off. "right. that's that then. Sulu report on control functions please. Uhuura I want you to analyse the computer and communications. make sure everything working right. Spock- nice to see you, i'll assume you've got the communications working then? Please ifnorm the rest of the ship what happened via the general announcement"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:09 am
McCoy groaned. "I'm getting old fast on this ship..." he mumbled as he dusted himself and placed the supplies down.

He came over and knelt down next to Zepatos. "Guess you're back to being a patient," he chuckled and helped he to sit up. "The rest of you all right?"

They moaned in response. "Good," he replied.

--

Spock noded and began the announcement. "Attention: This is first officer Spock. We apologize for the lack of warning in gravity and temperature loss. Gravity fields interrupted our frequencies and communications was inturrupted as you no doubt noticed other techical promblems. As of now the problems are be resolve. Spock out."

"Is there anything else captain?" he asked turning to Kirk.

((Found my alien gal....I'm working on her info))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff