Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:59 am
Hitomi stood up and went out of her class room. Then suddenly she saw Izanagi pull someone along the corridor. "Hey, Izanagi-kun. Who is this kid? Do you know him?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 am
Izanagi quickly step back when he sees the kid's eyes with red tinted. He is not sure what the kid is talking about to. But he knows this kid, is a kind of supernatural being and it is different from those he see before. "I have no idea what you are talking about." He is scared but he is trying to stay calm at time like this.

Uesugi's appearance have him stunned. But what else he can do? He follow the story he made up a while ago and tell it to his senpai. "Oh...this kid? Well yeah, he is my adoptive brother..."

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 am
Boku noticed that the other clans scent was behind him, and turned around showing his evil smile plus glare. Once he looked at her he released a small amount of power which any creature with any power to notice such things could sense. "Another clan i thought had been destroyed show's up, my how interesting. How did your clans survive contact with our kind? Most humans got killed easly after meeting out kind...what makes your families so differnt?". He finally found something interesting from his younger days, and he planned to get everything out of it as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 am
Izanagi punch the kid's head again when he is talking nonsense. "You must have hit your head real hard in this morning eh?!" He has no clue what the kid is talking about either. Thinking his senpai might be shock with all this nonsense he pull the kid even far away. "Uhh, I need to send this brat home immediately. Bye senpai..." He grab the kid and run as fast as he can to the school's main gate.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 am
"Okay, but be quick for the next class begins soon." Hitomi told him and saw after him until she lost sight of them. I wonder who this kid really is. Because I do not think he is Izanagi-kun´s adoptive brother. she thought to herself and tried to clear her head before walking back into the class room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:39 am
Boku was surprised that Izanagi had just picked him up and ran off with him after he released that portion of his power...could he really not sense power? Or was he just being stupid. As he seemed to stop at the gate he pushed to the ground freeing himself. "Can you sense power at all human? Or dont you know the origion of your family ethier?". He was begining to get annoyed instead of finding it interesting, did this human really not know anything of the past, and could he really see his kind or anything of the sort...  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 am
As the kid free himself to the ground. Izanagi pouted when listening to him talking nonsense again. "I really have no idea what you are talking about. If you are talking about the Tamiya family. It was just a myth." He said poking the kid's head. "Go home now kid."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:57 am
Boku listened as Izanagi, as the people in the building addressed him as, told him that the past he knew off was nothing but a myth. He considered the best way to convince him, and that would be to show a little of his power to the child. "Well how about i show you something interesting then". He grabbed his leg with his hand and throw him into the air as high as he could throw, and since he could jump as high as a skyscraper its was pretty high. As he fell back down to earth he caught him with his twin tails and placed him standing upright again. "Still think its a myth child?".

((would that count as god modding? Since your in the same place and all im not sure sad ))  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:04 am
(lol no worries...its god mod but i did that alot in ur rp too xD so we are even)

"Uhh ah-ahhh!!!" Izanagi has been threw up sky high. He thought he is gonna die for sure. But luckily Hanami was there and saved his life. Izanagi breathing in and out. "What just happen?" He ask Hanami while being carry in her arms.

"He is an obake! A yokai. Izanagi, he is dangerous!" Hanami explain to Izanagi as she is scared of the yokai herself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 am
Boku saw as he was caught by what seemed to be a spirt..He was playing me as if i was a fool, have a servant spirt without knowing anything of our world is not possible He was now pissed, he jumped up in their direction and was right next to them as he spoke. "Well well well, if you have a spirt servant you cant possibly know nothing, NOW SPEAK THE TRUTH HUMAN!!!". He yelled with a very demonic dark voice, reverting to his usual male sex to deepen the voice.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 am
Hanami is scared as she only can think of carrying Izanagi away from the scene. "I am not Izanagi's servant!" She yell explaining when she fly away with Izanagi with her tears shooting out from her eyes like waterfall.

Izanagi has totally no idea what the yokai is saying. What does that have to do with his family 3000 years ago? Is there something important he doesn't know about when he was born?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:28 am
Boku heard as the servant spoke as if she was not one...Could she be just a random spirt that came to help? Boku thought it would be best to question with the names of the main players in the situation, he couldnt remeber the time that these people caused an incident but he would like to find out more of what happened then. He jumped ahead of the two of them, changing into his female form, for a kinder sounding voice. "If you stop now and let me ask these question i wont harm you, do you know of Owin and Iemon from many years ago?"

((not sure if thats the correct spelling for their names but i think you get who im talking about sweatdrop ))  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:39 am
((Is Oiwa xP The other one is correct though))

The yokai must have know something Izanagi never know these years. His curiousity let him want to talk to the yokai himself. "Hanami-san, please put me down..."

"But..." Hanami isn't sure if she should listen to Izanagi. What if the yokai will kill Izanagi?

"Don't worry Hanami-san...I know what I am doing." Izanagi is determine he will be alive in the end. The yokai will tell him what he wants to know.

Hanami is still unsure abut it but she landed and let Izanagi down.

As he landed, Izanagi request Hanami to leave just the kid and him alone. Although Hanami really don't want to but she listened to Izanagi and disappear from the scene. "Be careful Izanagi-kun."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:45 am
Hitomi sat in her class room and wondered if there will be the test or not. Huh? Will the teacher come at all? she thought to herself. "Okay, what have I learned for then?" she asked herself aloud.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items