Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:35 pm
Matt smiled to himself, still gazing at Micaiah."No trouble at all. And music would be nice...it's been so long.Matt saw how nervous Micaiah was and frowned."People are no fun when they're nervous. It's OK. If you're gonna live here, don't n be too afraid to speak out. It's always so quiet..."Matt seemed sad all of the sudden. He walked out towards the music room to see if any instruments were still usable. His eyes sank as he walked. He knew how alone he had been. He hadn't thought to direct Micaiah to follow or not but didn't look back to see if she were following either.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 pm
Micaiah followed him, her footsteps soft, her hands folded near her lap. She looked mostly down, but glanced up at the ornate walls. They looked amazing with the wood used to accent the walls. She looked back down to the floor again. She peeked at Matt out of the corner of her eye, seeing what his reaction would be to how she acted before. Was this how he wished for her to act? He told her not to be afraid to speak out... But... She didn't feel comfertable doing so.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 pm
Matt continued to walk silently. He was a bit disapointed that Micaiah didn't say anything. But he was used to it by now. They wlked by the entryway again and down a hall on the other side of the room. Not far in, Matt turned into one of the rooms. It was built with acoustics in mind. There was wood paneling on the walls and ceiling to amplify the instruments and create a perfect sound when played correctly. Matt wandered to a closet and walked in. He emerged carrying a cello case."Here you are. You mentioned a cello earlier correct? If anything is wrong, supplies are in the closet over there. Shelf on the left. I'll go get the water ready. When you are ready, go upstairs and to the right. I'll leave the door open so you can find me."With that, Matt started to walk out. If Micaiah's playing was good, it'd make up for her silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:38 pm
Micaiah took the cello out of its case, it was a bit large, but would do. She tuned it, the instrument looked old so she was careful not to snap the strings. She rosined the bow, and began to carry the intrument down the hallway. Following Matt's directions. The feeling of a cello in her hands made her elighted. It sent little eletric sparks through her fingers and gave her a high better than drugs. She found a seat and carefully sat down, assuming the cello in position, she did what her old master always made her do, say aloud the peice, "Prelude from Bach's Cello Suite No. 1." It was also the song he made her play first in the morning, once in the afternoon and before she went to bed. He wanted and made her perfect it. These thoughts ran through her mind as she played, the randomest things came to her mind when she played.

|| Here x.x ignore the old guy. Playing like this is my absolute dream. Prelude from Bach's Cello Suite No. 1 ||

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:50 pm
Matt watched Micaiah come in and sit down. He'd just finished a cookie. When she started to play, he made no sound, he even seemed to repress his breathing as not to disrupt the song. His eyes seemed to be staring at another dimension. Micaiah's playing was entrancing to him. Music was something his mind could still comprehend. beautiful, I was lucky to get this one....' He sat quietly allowing Micaiah to finish.

[[OK, that is good (can't think of a better word), I need sleep though crying much better than the stuff I'm listening to now XP]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:54 pm
|| My brain cells are dead x.x no more RPing... Well, i'll start back up tomorrow.... THIS morning... its 3am where I am x.x ||  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:03 pm
Seth smiled lightly to Akira at her remark. Then, shoving his fists in his pockets, he began walking towards the iron door to freedom. In a way, he felt happy for the first time in years. Why hadn’t he done this sooner? The idea never came to mind before…Perhaps this was…fate? He shook his head lightly in disagreement with his own thoughts. No, it couldn’t have been fate. That didn’t exist. Seth finally got to the door, knocked on it lightly, and it was opened from the other side by the two guards. He exchanged glances with both of them, and paused just outside the door for Akira to walk through, hoping that they wouldn’t react violently to his slave being collarless.

Tenrai’s furry ears twitched at his touch. No one had shown her any affection, or pity, as it looked like here, since her own mother. And that was over a decade ago. She almost smiled at the foreign feeling. Then, snapping back to reality as she heard his words, her eyes darted back to him, her tail flicked once, though with aggravation.
“Faith?” she let out a low, menacing growl and slightly bared her elongated canines, “Have faith in you?! Do you honestly think that I would be this easy to convince? For all I know, being chained in this prison could be safer than leaving with you. And speaking of safe, how to you know I won’t…well, do anything to you?! I wasn’t thrown into this hellhole for no reason. I know for sure that the colors, at least one of them, on this cursed tag mean deadly.”
Tenrai’s tail had begun swishing back and forth slowly. Although powerful sedatives were still in her system, her temper was rising. If Sol wasn’t careful, she could lash out at him. Chains weren’t enough to stop her true power.

Dmitri was growing tired of wandering aimlessly about in the shop. He wasn’t a commoner like most people shopping here. His eyes grew exhausted with boredom. This was literally excruciating for him.
“Dear Lord…This shop isn’t worth the soil it’s built on. They can’t even order decent slaves. Honestly, what the hell does it take for me to find a good slave? God damn it.” A quiet growl emanated from the young man. If he wouldn’t fin what he wanted soon, he’d leave.

[[Writer’s block. x_X; Does anyone want to pair up with my evil little Dmitri? Basically, your character would come close to being tortured to death, but will be ‘saved’, more like interrupted by my brilliant idea. ;D
AND OMG. That prelude!! It was used for that commercial with the...the unhappy and happy faces on random stuff! xDD]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm
Akira walked up to Seth and grabbed his shoulders to crawl onto his back. He was warmer and it felt more comfortable than walking after being in a cage for a while. Maybe the guards wouldn't notice her being collarless, but it would be quite suspicious... Akira closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep, her head resting on Seth's shoulder.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:34 pm
(( I will pair up with Dmitri if you want.))

Kate sat in her cage, her arms shackled above her head, her legs to the ground and a collar sorta thing around her neck to keep her head from moving. This is what she got for breaking a bar on her cage. The bars were probably charged with electricity now too. Her black collar tag was barely visible with the metal collar around her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:49 pm
“Hey-!” was all that Seth could utter before Akira was on his back. The truth was, only then did he realize that she was very young. Fourteen or fifteen, he assumed. Instead of pushing her off, he shrugged his shoulders at the two guards, who were near the point of laughing uncontrollably at him, as if to say, ‘Hey, what can I do?’. And so, with that, he walked towards the door, whispering to Akira softly.
“I hope you don’t mind the rain. It’ll only be for a few moments though. My car’s outside.” Seth said just as he pushed open the door and walked into the heavy rain. He rushed to his car, which was a sleek black corvette, and unlocked it with his remote. Then, quickly opening the back seat door, he laid Akira down on the seats, closed the door, rushed to the driver’s seat, and got it, already thoroughly soaked.

Dmitri finally paused before a peculiar caged slave. No ears, no tail, yet shackled far worse than the other slaves. And then, he noticed the bars of her cage were new. His eyes darted to a little engraved mark on top of the cage. A lightning bolt, meaning that the bars were charged. A little smirk appeared on his face as he walked up to her, careful not to touch the bars in any way.
“Well, well. You really look like a human, don’t you?” he glanced at her collar tag, which was barely visible, “…Kate, is it? You’re labeled as an extremely dangerous slave, why so? You don’t look like you could do anything to me.”
He laughed lightly, looking at her eyes. Something dark lurked in them, yet he knew he could still overpower her.

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:59 pm
Sensing the change in surrounding, Akira slowly opened her eyes, and noticed the interior of a car. Outside the window she was the store. The slave store. 'I'm out...' she thought, smiling. Then she tried to sit up, but failed, and landed back down. It was warm in the car, and she felt herself fall asleep again, this time very peacefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:00 pm
Kate bared her teeth.
"Let me out of here and we will see." she growled. She tugged at her restraints. She didn't like being looked at the way he was looking at her. But there was really nothing she could do.
"I look human because I am human." she said. She would never admit that she was a geneticaly messed up human. She didn't want to be looked at like a animal at the zoo. Not that it could be helped. She was at a slave market. What could be done about the staring.

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:31 pm
Sol laughed lightly as Tenrai began to smile, only to sudden;y snap back and growling. She definitely wasn't a dull one, that was for sure. He had to have her. He didn't understnad... Was something about him untrustworthy? No, it was as she had said earlier. He was a human. She had gone through enough to lose her faith and trust in humans completely. As she asked him about what he would do if she attacked him, and spoke of the collar, he simply smiled. He reached back into the age, holding his arm out in front of her mouth.

"Do you want to? Go ahead, if it's what you want" he looked down at the little wolf girl, chained up in her cage. He merely watched her as he held his arm completely still in front of her face. How would she react, he wondered. One of the guards started to come forward, most likely to tell him it was a bad idea. He turned, shaking his head. He knew what could happen. He didn't rally care though. He turned back to her, his other arm slipping through the bars and resting on her head as he petted her lightly.

Whatever happened to her that made her distrust humans this much must have been bad... He felt bad for her. Not only did she have to go through it, but she was then forced to the market, doomed to live in a cage until she either died, or someone decided to snatch her up. That was what he planned on doing. He'd get her away from this place, and try to help her live a normal life. That is, if he could get her to let him. "You're not a bad person, Tenrai..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:04 pm
Micaiah finished, her routine was going as in order as if her previous owner had never died, she stood up, curtsied then asked, "How was it, Mr. N-- Matthew?" She nearly slipped in saying the name of her previous owner. She stood there and stared at Matt for his reply. She had learned to control herself during her normal routine, don't look down, don't look nervous, don't fidget. Just stand there, and breathe.  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:52 pm
Almost the second Micaiah had finished, he shoved a cookie in his mouth. He turned away from the plate and looked at Micaiah confusedly."That was lovely"He spoke with the cookie in his mouth still."Who's Mr.N? and please relax a bit. Want a cookie?"Matt held out his hand offering the treat. He smiled with the cookie still half hanging out of his mouth. Micaiah played very well, he only wished she'd speak up a bit more. It was still quiet about the house.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff