Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:30 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Ermak Lorde
No you don't!! It's not all it's hyped up to be...and they aren't doing it to 'flatter' me! sweatdrop sweatdrop

User Image

this is your proof.
"But fan boys are much hotter then fan girls ^^ "
O.o ..... where do you FIND your fanboys???? Most of the ones I have seen are pale and either skrawny or very overweight.... Not alot of 'inbetweens' Much less ripped ones. Furry has been looking... It is rather disturbing because she states her observations aloud.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:48 pm
"MWAHAHAH i got fan boys at school ^^ "((will you reply on the thingy... the midgar rp one ?"  

vampiress_of_darkness

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:43 am
vampiress_of_darkness
"MWAHAHAH i got fan boys at school ^^ "((will you reply on the thingy... the midgar rp one ?"
Already did kiddo, heh heh, Furry will be jealous that you have Bishies at school! LOL blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:31 am
At my school all the guys looked like they had mange and most of them had never seen a dentist. At least 75% of the students were on drugs to boot. evil It's a conspiracy, I swear!  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:20 pm
furry1337otaku
At my school all the guys looked like they had mange and most of them had never seen a dentist. At least 75% of the students were on drugs to boot. evil It's a conspiracy, I swear!
That is YOUR school Furry.... MY School has guys with long hair in just about every class! twisted Don't you wish you attended MY school? twisted Of course they also all watch anime and even had a fan sub of Advent Children 2 days after it's Japan release, which they played in the student lounge. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:12 pm
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
That is YOUR school Furry.... MY School has guys with long hair in just about every class! twisted Don't you wish you attended MY school? twisted Of course they also all watch anime and even had a fan sub of Advent Children 2 days after it's Japan release, which they played in the student lounge. heart heart heart

eek I wanna meet 'em! LOL ^_^ The only kinds of fanboys I've met were...um.... Have I met any? Oh, yeah, there's a yaoi fanboy at my school. Well, one that I know of.... And I'm jealous of his clothes. >.<  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:43 pm
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
"MWAHAHAHA my fan boys are rockers ^^" Hides from them." and one freacks me out crying gonk "  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:48 pm
All I know is one of my fellow students who happens to be male with below shoulder blade length hair, is going to be cosplaying as Vincent Valentine come Anime Expo 2006. So far he is working on the cloak, the claws and the Cerberus gun. and with how much time and effort and detail he is putting into it it should be quite impressive.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:32 am
Ermak Lorde
All I know is one of my fellow students who happens to be male with below shoulder blade length hair, is going to be cosplaying as Vincent Valentine come Anime Expo 2006. So far he is working on the cloak, the claws and the Cerberus gun. and with how much time and effort and detail he is putting into it it should be quite impressive.

*twitch* *drool* *faint* YOU MUST TAKE PICTURES OF HIM AND POST THEM! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:58 pm
......Yes, many pictures you should take and many you shall post!  

warwizardjerek

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:26 pm
Screams about needing a 1337 guide!!!!!!!!! "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:10 pm
Furry seems to understand a good deal of it, I'll ask her to post an alphabet or something, that topic will likely go in the PlayCha section though.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:55 pm
Ermak Lorde
Furry seems to understand a good deal of it, I'll ask her to post an alphabet or something, that topic will likely go in the PlayCha section though.
"OK THANK YOU!!!" Dances happily and huggles you tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:40 am
vampiress_of_darkness
Ermak Lorde
Just note that it might be a couple days before Furry can do that. She just started a new job and has been having a rough time adjusting to the schedual changes... blaugh sweatdrop Not to mention there's the Christmas rush compounding her scheduals. wink Lets all wish her luck and a good time K?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:40 pm
Ermak Lorde
vampiress_of_darkness
Ermak Lorde
Just note that it might be a couple days before Furry can do that. She just started a new job and has been having a rough time adjusting to the schedual changes... blaugh sweatdrop Not to mention there's the Christmas rush compounding her scheduals. wink Lets all wish her luck and a good time K?
"ok and i got a new account ... im leaving this so some ppl will leave me alone... new ones Angel_chii-chan "  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff