Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:44 am
Rose wanted to reach out and slap the man. But she held herself back from getting into trouble when they hadn't even made it to the school yet. "I wouldn't get your hopes up..." She said to his first statement. Really Rose hadn't been dead set on having an attitude the whole time. She kind of just wanted to see if the guy would deal with whatever crap she could put him through...though she wasn't done yet. She had been looking down at the pretty rose when he had started talking again. Her eyes narrowed as she waited for him to complete the sentence. When he did she looked up at him, eyes still narrowed. "Don't try and change the subject. Just because I'm dainty looking doesn't mean that I can't kick you tail right where you sit. Trust me you don't want to see Rose in action." She said all of this with venom in her voice. She held up the rose as she said the word rose. The only people who had seen her rose technique had ended up dead. Few people actually knew about this technique and a few rumors had spead about it. One had been that Rose killed like 50 people with it at one time. Which of course wasn't true. She had only killed like 25 and not at one time...Still...Even her parents were impressed at her technique...though they had never seen it either. Rose hoped to keep her technique all to herself so no one would actually know about it...it was like her secret weapon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:11 am
Vergil laughed again. not many people had faced deaht, but he sure as hell had. His chest was at this moment bandaged over its entire surfacer from being compleatly blown away by an assault rifle at point blank range. Thats probably one of the reasons he was here. He had no doubt this girl could kick his a**, in his state he wouldnt even be able to put up a fight so his motives changed.

He looked straight ahead as his face grew stern.

"I havent fear of those who threaten, its those who act that scare myself. I never said i didnt think you were tough either. As a matter of fact i had been thinking you were probably tougher than me just a little while ago, now at least i don know one thing..."

Vergil looked at her now with the most unimpressed and stolid expression he had. The humour was gone from his voice as he stared into the eyes of near certain death for the second time and nearly spat the words that would condemn him.

"you miss enigma are afraid. i dont care how much combat youve seen, we both know the fir nation is an internal shitstorm, but you havent for one thing known true fear, and hence you dont know what to be afraid of. Your asserting yourself as dominant. Go right ********, i dont care the truth is you can kick my a**, but i dont feel ive done anything up until now to warrant it, so why bother? Let down this facade of toughness, im not hear to show you up, i came to keep you company because you looked miserable."

He turned back tofacing forward and sitting in a relaxed position. then a small shadow of a smirk twitched the corners of his mouth.

"Plus what guy doesnt like talking to pretty girls?"  

Noltic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 pm
Rose could feel the prickly feeling in her eyes. Of course she hadn't actually felt fear before, her father was too overprotective. she stared out the window as one tear fell down her cheek. She sat quietly for a few minutes before she reached up to the top of her pony tail and placed the rose back in its spot. She looked back over at him. "You, sir, are the saddest fellow I've ever met." She hit him in the arm. "I thought you said I wasn't pretty?" She would show him. This wasn't over...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:41 pm
Vergil sighed, tghis is one thing he hadnt anticipated. The crying female was a far more fatal moment than the bulle or the blade.

he snatched the trose from her hair and held it gently in front of her.

"Had i the luxury to present you the things you deserved, i would, however i can only bear the weight of your tears for i forbode the moment i regret. I apologize."

He shuffled on the seat closer to her. closer to the wondow it may have seemed for his stare was beyong the moment into thaqt which was not. Actuality woiuld have it though that his senses were filled with her scent and his eyes were closed for site was but a counterfeit to the soul within.

Vergil reached around and placed the rose back in her hair. his arm surrounding her form as an embrace but not touching her. the rose sat just below her right ear in a loose sort of way, and thinking he though he preferred this to the rigid way she wore it before.

"You see fair maiden i have known fear and it is not the trifle that many would presume. death is a cruel mistress that you cannot escape but once ambraced can not ignore. It is true that i am sad, but i have no sadness like yours, for yours is the sadness of un-knowing. had I my wishes no innocent like yourself need ever see sadness like yours nor fear it much less feel it, for yours is the innocene of jubilation which i can never know and is truly a crime to steal. I hope that you never do klnow fear like i do for it would change you..."

he sat back knowing he had drawn far too close to someone that was too far out of his league, knowing that back home that would have surely killd him. Temptation drew him back however to whisper one last phrase in her ear, one last thought a stanza if you would...

"and that last comment was the only one i made about how truly 'preyty' as you would have it, you are, personally i would say you were farther on a spectrum toward beuaty, but who am i to say what you are.."

he thought for a moment with pursed lips and called her with one last word "...Beatrix"  

Noltic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:26 pm
Rose was unsure of what he was going to do with her rose but his apologies were unnecessary. She was going to tell him so when he started with the weird huggy thing. She was confused but she listened to him and his ranting. That is what she would label this as...ranting. She took a deep breath and then his voice was in her ear again. A true smile played about her lips as his last words graced her ears. "I must say...Sir you have a way of trying to swoon people. Oh and it almost worked...Sorry...I'm not swooned." Truth be told she was...alittle...ok maybe a lot. But Vergil didn't have to know that...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:02 pm
"well therein is that which i am but cursed for i have been graced with eloquence i ahve no need of, that is why in particular are here..."

The time for games was over, he had no need to hide his identity from this girl any longer, truth be told he grew bored of his own logic and desired only truth. As the great philosophers of old did he wanted what was best for life, and what life was a life of lies?

"What use is poetry to a revolutionary?"

he had said it, she would know he hadonce been part of a force to ruin her family, the family that had gfroomed her into what she was. The family that had perpetrated... or ignored, evils that she would never know.

((Man im sorry bout all the spellin errors, but im kinda drunk right now. onsider it a trade off for the poetry))  

Noltic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:23 pm
((Hehe...silly Noltic...its alright. I understand...this will probably be my last post for the night though...))

Of course when she heard this she looked away and out the window. "Of course...He only wants to try and get through me to my family. Idiot...How could you think that you could make friends." Rose was beating herself up now. Useless. No wonder her parents sent her away. A soft sigh escaped her lips but other than that she made no sound and did not take her eyes from the side of the road. Rose had nothing more to say on this subject. If Vergil wanted conversation or to talk then he was going to have to make her. That didn't mean that she didn't want to talk...she just didn't know what to say. All she could do was blame herself for being stupid enough to be swooned by some revolutionary...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:46 pm
"Im geussing your not planning to kill me then eh? Thats good to know. I can now safely tell you pretty girls are way cooler when they dont want you dead."

He concentrated for a moment on trying to slow his heart. Death it seemed was never a easy thing to face. The real irony was if she had wanted him dead, she had only kill hime, for he didnt think he would have had the heart to hurt her. Not after that solitary tear. This girl was alone he could tell.

"This is gonna sound weird... i know. It seems weirdedr to me everytime i do it, but im pretty good at reading people. Im not about to tell you things about yourself, thats some cheap fortune tellers trick. i will tell you that you dont have to live up to a name. You can be anyone you want to be... my beatrix if you like it neednt be decided for you. i wasnt named vergil my whole life, i decided to change my life. it took a near death experience to do it for me, but ill tell you the secret right now. Start living for what you want, dont kill to defend yourself, dont even bother being intimidated take things as they are, and right now im a charming handsome young man."

Vergil laughed and pushed her shoulder back so she couldnt comfortably look out the window.

"Did you see what i did there, Beatrix? it was a joke because of the pretty thing. This is where you laugh and agree... I am serious though. do what you want to do not what you need to, and life will be completely different from now on."  

Noltic

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:07 am
The boy had to keep on talking didn't he. He had to make jokes and try and lighten the situation. It irritated Rose to no end but in a way it also made her feel better. She turned and faced him and pushed his hand off her shoulder. "Ha ha...very funny." She was going to go back to staring out the window but she thought of something else. "You can't break a mold of expectancy." Her thoughts turned to her father. He had once said that the only one that can control your life is yourself. Rose hadn't lived her life on a leash for the most part. The only thing she was ever really forced to do was to come to this stupid school. "It'll be good for you Rose!" and "Do it for you father so he can come home." Only once did the real truth come out. "We heard that one of our enemies is going to the school. We need a scout to find out if that's true." Well too bad for her family she was going to enjoy this punishment..."But even so...I do as I please."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:43 pm
Arose was in her room deciding what to wear when she met the students "armour? To imposing" she said in her slightly French accent. "That'll do" she said grabbing the jacket she wore over her armour, a shirt and some random trouser that where the same colour. She grabbed her favourite sword and ran as fast as she could to the front door, she hoped they weren't there already.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:29 pm
Vergil looked sideways at her. She had missed the point but that was all right, she would figure it out eventually.

"Allright Beatrix.... so if thats the case, tell me about yourself, i already know your related to a politician, and i would geuss someone in the army. So why come here then, and not start a military career?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Erwin lifted up a microphone "Five minutes til arrival" He said. His voice heard over every bus.

In the school the principal was getting himself sorted out. He was dressed in some semi-formal clothing from the light nation. He looked at himself in the mirror. Truth be told he was nervous. He looked at his weapons and decided to just bring his sword. He attached it too his belt and checked the blade, sheth and handle, all in good condition.  

Thunder-King01

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:00 pm
Serbia looked up when the announcement went off. She sighed, then closed her book and waited for arrival.
"Well, here goes nothing." She looked down at her locket.
I'm scared. This is too new for me.

((I won't be on a whole lot starting Tuesday because I'm going on a vacation. I'll be off at least a week and I don't know if I'll have internet access. If I can't get on, have a merry christmas and I'll try to post when I get back.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 am
"Are you ready sir?" Arose asked after she knocked on the principal's door. "We'll be late" she said adjusting her eye patch and assuming a more upright posture.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:09 am
This question had been expected but Rose still didn't have a cover story. For now she would stick to the truth...well what she could tell him anyway. "Well because I'm a girl my dad is rather protective. He doesn't want me to be in danger I guess...All I know is my parents have forced me to come here for some reason that is all their own. So I'm stuck here...for now...Anyway why would a revolutionary like yourself come here? Wouldn't you be more useful in the field?" Rose had heard some stories about the revolution but they were all one sided and from her dad. Rose liked to hear a story from all sides and then make her own decisions about it.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff