Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
5 Star Restaurant (Open & Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food? :D
  YAY!! ME HUNGRY!!
  *Stomach Growls* Gimme food? .__.
  Could I work here??....Please?? o.o
View Results

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:58 am
"heh, alright." He had some grin on his face knowing that he'll have to meet these weird water creatures face-to-face. " Yeah... humans are weird... I don't really understand them.. some even have crazy mood swings like my friend of a black panther. Don't know ehere he is though." He had slight tilt when some girls were whispering something about him but it didn't seem bad to him. " Hey, it's my first day. Of course new recruits are gonna be wary.. maybe on the fourth day I'll be like the rest." He scratches his brownish-orange hair and observes the area. " What kind of restaurant is this anyway? 5 Star?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:07 pm
Lisanne's eyes wandered around, looking at the current customers, incase any one of them needed anything. After a moment, she noticed that one of the male customers were staring at her, long and hard. Not like he needed something, his companions were laughing about something. It was a stare that made her slightly nervous. A weak smile twitched onto her face, a thing she did whenever she got nervous. She laughed weakly and quickly walked to the back of the restaurant and out of the room. She shut the door softly behind her and took in a deep breath.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 pm
A knock was on the door that Lisanne was pretty much against and after that a voice came through the cracks: "Are you ok? You seem pretty freaked... not to be weird or anything, It's wolf instincts I got."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm
Lisanne exhaled and opened the door a few inches. "Just one of the customers staring at me. It happens pretty often. I can't help that I'm a siren."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 pm
" So your letting guys look at you like that?" He said in a tone that a 'best friend' uses. " That is kinda of.... wacked." He scratches his head. Trying to figure out what to do to make her better... it was his first day, he'll need to make a good impression. " Want me to knock some sense to them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:08 am
He shrugged, and watched as Hide made his way to where Lisanne was. He figured what the cause was - this restaurant was open to all kinds of people.

Yes, even lechers.

One of those caught his eye, and nudged his fellows. The group fell silent.

Hayaiko

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm
He then left her alone after some silence.. it just seemed pretty weird for now. He went back to his duty as usual. He took orders and served them in the girl's place since she didn't seem comfortable to go out and serve the people. He then got to alex with the paper of orders. " Ya still mad at me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm
User Image

"Mad?" He repeated as he prepared the ingredients again. With a flick of his wrist, the utensils came to life, chopping the vegetables, pounding the meat and mixing up the spices, "Oh right, no no no. I was just kinda ticked off. I'm just getting sick of being treated like a kid just cause I'm the only human around here. Just cause I've only been alive for 20 years doesn't mean I'm any weaker nor less educated, you know? Don't worry about it, though. I was bound to forget in about 5 more minutes anyway. By the way, could you take this order, too?"

Handing the plates over to Hide, he placed a note on this one as well. He was getting bored of cooking the same old same old for these people. Sure, buisness was good, but what good is good buisness if it's boring?

ScopeTheSecond

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:38 pm
" I don't usually treat people like kids, usually when I had my old friends I was the 'kid' of the group; immature and getting in the way." He laughs and brings the food to the customers with ease; but he sometimes had to look at the notes to see if they were ok or not.. he didn't want the people to be angered or anything. He then came back with another set of orders, with stuff finally alex will make something interesting.

" Since your the smartest one in the group, ya know how long this restaurant had run? 40 years? Need to know the place I am working at."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 am
Some arrogant guy was complaining loudly at the corner of the restaurant, even Sei had a tricky time trying to calm him down. Turned out, he'd mistaken the place for some common beer joint, and his outbursts were starting to disturb the others.

He flashed the worried people a smile, calming them. "It'll be alright."

His next concern was this annoyance.

Hayaiko

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:29 am
After a moment of calming herself down, Lisanne wandered back into the main area of the restaurant. She moved around, taking away plates when people were done with them. She was a good enough actress that it seemed like nothing had happened at all. But if anyone knew her well enough, they would notice that she might've just been on edge just the tiniest amount.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 am
|| Why is my occ cursed here D= ||
User Image
Micaiah walked over to Alex and frowned, "Don't feel so young, Demons have the same life span as humans and I'm only 18... That means..." She thought for a moment, "If anyone asks I'm 21 and... I have what? If I live the average, about 52 more years to my life. Bleh, sounds long but its not." She complained, pulling a chair over then sitting down, "Damn those witches..." She said under her breathe, demons had a three way treaty with the Vampires and Witches, but those damn bastards live so long! Her eyes glided over to Lisa, she seemed worried. Micaiah shrugged it off, prolly another *****. But Lisa could deal with them.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:21 am
They can be very hard to understand sometimes He thought to himself about the staff here. He just did the usual for the restaurant like Lisanne.. He can still sense some depression somewhere and he wanted that feeling gone sooner or later. It just makes him depressed which is not good. He got to Alex again with the paper of orders as usual and then glances around... maybe he can talk or wack the senses to the guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:33 pm
"Well now that's what I'm talking about," the b*****d had seen Lisanne enter the premises and swaggered his way towards her.

Sei frowned (the people at the table behind him suddenly feel agitated).

The brute grabbed Lisanne's arm. "Hey, babe. What about some time after your shift?"

Hayaiko

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:43 pm
He had some anger emitting from his throat and vut the brute from Lisanne. He had a slight mad face on but he had a nice voice on. " Sorry, She's busy after her shift." He was glad he was a werewolf; he could tear the guy limb from limb but he knew that was for emergencies and he won't do it here now.. he needs to gain trust from the staff here.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff