Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:33 pm
Hanan smiled at Isaac. She though the only reason it grew was becasue she drank blood... "Nothing for me... Unless I could get some alchol," she asked, smling brilliantly. She hoped she could get some, it was the only thing that dulled her senses. She could smell the waitress, and began to rub her neck again. She must have cute herself or something, becasue she smelled of blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:18 pm
Isaac reached over and took Hanan's hand to keep her from scratching. the waitress looked at her strangely and walked away." You dont want to scare normal people and your bleeding from your neck. you rubbed a spot raw."  

Ghostly_apparition

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:32 pm
Mira frowned slightly and grabbed her keys off the couch and headed for the door.Her curiosity once again getting the best of her.She was going to find out if that man was real or if she'd been dreaming.She walked out of her apartment and locked the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 pm
Hanan looked at her fingers, and, sure enough, there was some blood on it. She sighed, but couldn't help but take her other hand and poke her neck slightly She felt the blood.... That's what she smelt. She blinked twice, and put her head down. "This is torture. I really need to eat." She said, her hand still resting lightly on Isaac's. Her hand was pale, and cold, like most vampires.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 pm
Isaac shook his head." I'll get my food to go. and then I can take you to the safe house. but when we get there I'll need to go in first.. it pumps garlic powder through the vents in intervals I'll need to turn that off.. it ensures vampires from going in to the safe house even if they wanted to get in it."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 pm
Hanan scowled ever, her eyes now looking feirce, but pleading at the same time. She didn't want to murder another person in less than two hours. It would rip her up inside. She banged her head on the table, but quickly stopped, just incasne she broke the damn thing.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:53 pm
Isaac ordered a burger and extra fries to go. as soon as it came he motioned to Hanan." Come with me." they walked outside and crossed the street.Isaac walked into an alley and motioned for Hanan to stop. Isaac flipped a pipe near the base of what looked like an abandoned building and a secret door opened. the cover being an old dumpster moved slowly. Isaac opened the door and went inside.. he came out with a painters mask and handed it to Hanan." You'll have to wear it for a few minutes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:40 am
Walking back outside Mira looked around.She saw the pet shop owner closing up out of the corner of her eye and walked over to him "I was wondering f you could possibly tell me where that man went with the dog?" Or if he was eve real....

The man gave her a quizzical look "Yeah, he that way..." He pointed over his shoulder and went back to locking up the shop

Mira smiled 'Thank you."

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm
James walked into his living room and sat down.. he may have been a vampire but he watched tv just like humans he did it sparingly unlike most humans he knew of. after seeing the weather for the next couple of days he turned it off and began reading a book that looked as if it would burst into dust if some one sneezed near it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 pm
Oblen sits by the cracked and boarded window of the shack to view out the crack of the boards that's wide enough for him to just view out without being seen by the common people. He knew everyone outside just thought the place was abandoned because every now and then there are people who sneak into his house and try to lurk around in it that he'd scare out by turning into some wild animal and roaring until they ran away. He looks out to see the people passing and trying not to look at his home. He sighs and pulls out a cigarette and lights it using his fingertip.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:20 am
Mira walked over to the alley that the shop owner had pointed to and frowned slightly.It was extremely dark and for reasons left unsaid, she had always hated dark places.Taking a deep breath and pulling her jacket tighter around her, she started walking into the alley, her green eyes searching the darkness for any kind of movement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:38 pm
Oblen notices a new face walking down into the ally. He's use to looking past the darkness of the alleyway in front of his home to look to the more lighten streets and see passing people, but this woman actually came into the ally. The only people he's seen in his ally was drug dealers, gangsters, drunks, and bums... this girl appears to be none of those. Oblen continues to observe her threw the window of his shack.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:43 pm
Skyla stepped off the bus her eyes huge with wonder Oh My Gosh i am finally here, all my books say this is the hot spot for vampires, i wonder i will meet one....maybe i'll hear his voice again she thought to her self vampires had always fascinated her ever since she was attacked and she was bound to find the one vampire she was looking for, she didn't know his name, what he looked like, she only knew his voice. Where are you my mystery vampire i will find you and thank you properly, or make you turn me, either way i will get what i want  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:29 pm
Mira shuddered slightly as she walked into the alley.Looking around her eyes slowly adjusting to the lack of light.She jumped and let out a small cry of surprise, slapping her hand over her own mouth to muffle the sound, when she felt something brush against her leg.She looked down to see a small gray kitten at her feet, letting out a sigh of relief, she knelt down and picked the kitten up gently "Hello little one.." It mewed in response, causing her to chuckle.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 pm
Oblen puffs at his cigarette, its glow lighting his face some. He then turns away and blows back into his own house so it wouldn't blow out the window and attract unwanted attention. He looks back to see the woman with a gray kitten in her hand.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff