Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Rain- Soul Survivor (Accepting/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 pm
Rukai had stopped as he passed and muttered something that sounded like show off. Turning to wait for Airadain she smiled and continued on laughing softly as she jumpped up and passed Nick again making it just to the mouth of a cave as another crack of thunder errupted. There was no life here so she stepped in and went to make a fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 pm
Airadain quickly cought up to Rukia and joind her in the cave lauhging in spite of her self. "guess thats wat he gets for being a show off" she continued to laugh. and poked her head out of the cave and yelled "yo back here!"
and sat down by the fire with Rukia trying to forget about the stupid demon,  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Raven had laughed as Nick had overshot a cave "hey bonehead, we passed the shelter" she laughed and caught his growl, which only made her laugh more, she leaped from his arms and ran back to the shelter, shaking off like a dog to get the water out of her hair. "Heheh sorry, he's a bit of a bonehead some of the time.." she chuckled and watched as he appeared in the cave "i take that back... all of the time" she laughed as he lightly hit her shoulder in a friendly mannor, she looked to where Rukai had gone "Hmmm, food, i've already gotten in trouble for hunting, so anybody got any grub on them? im starved" she chuckled as she found a place next to where Rukai was starting the fire, making herself comfortable.

Nick had let out a small growl as he had overshot the cave, he shook his head as Raven had made her Get away and went back to the cave, he pulled a U-turn and made his way back to the cave, taking a bit of a slowre pace so he wouldn't over shoot it yet again. As he entered the cave he looked around the dreary place "Hmm, not what i would call a five star hotel but it's still nice" he commented as he looked around, almost as if being a cridic of the place. "Definatly room for improvements" he mumbled, though mainly to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 pm
she laughed at Ravens comment of her brother, Airadain was realy starting to like these 2, boneheaded bro or not. she laughd. when nick enterd critisizing the place she laughed again and added "yeah, defintly a fixer upper."
she looked to Rukia who lookedto her as content. She agreed with Raven though she was starving.
"no sorry, but ill go look for some eatible plants. there are quite a few around this lake. mostly berries, ill be back" she smiled heasding back out into the refreaching rain storm the thunder did occasionly make her jump but she didnt mind all that much. she had woundered into a few strawberrie plants and and saskatoon bushes, she remeberd seeing muchrooms growing in some of the cves nearby. she wanderd into one with heer haed down looking at the floor for mushrooms. she saw a foot and looked up nearly screaming but she clapped a hand over her mouth. IT WAS HIM!! that god dam demon, why did she keep running into him? she tried to quitily back out, but as her luck is she slipped on some lose rocks and fell right over backwards.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:35 pm
Startled, he slowly opened his eyes groaning. "What now." He asked his voice low and nearly unautible. brushing his hair out of his eyes Nathaniel slowly pulled himself, pressing his hand against the wall to supply support as he flared his wings. He had his head bowed and glanced out through his hair. Seeing the fallen Nathaniels eyes slitted, he snarled and moved towards her in still watching her through his bangs. "You again." He said more in a low snarl this time. Rein woke and darted towards him startled and then turned to see her and morphed into a large winged beast crouching beside him. Blood trickled still from Nathaniel's leg as he moved towards her slowly, giving her a chance to run he guessed. No. He was still waking up but if she wasn't gone by the time he had, well he couldnt promise her knew friends they would ever see her small little form walking around again. The least he would do was take her blood. In payment for letting her live those other two times. The third strike was the final he was willing to give. 'Scream now.' He thought coming back from the image forming in his mind of him pinning her to the cave wall and draining her. 'Scream and run' he didn't say the words outloud as he started to get closer reaching out for her. 'Make them hear you' He couldnt say the words as the sadness welled up in him taking over and opening up the void that led to his inner self, the real demon... "Run..." He finally let out in a small single pant as he tried to force himself to pull away. He kept reaching for her and looked at her flicking his blood red hair out of his eyes, showing them off in their demonic state. He was going to lose it, he was going to end her. The insanity was taking over. "RUN!" He finally yelled as a dark aura flared sending waves of power out at her. His eyes glazed and a smile crossed his features, his fangs showing barely over his lip as he stood up fully and flared his wings again out fully, they brushed the walls of the cave and another wave of power escaped him. He still stood there reaching his hand out to her a determination gleaming in his eye, to what for her she wouldn't know until it was to late. The blood lust was over taking him he couldn't wait but forced himself too. Either way she was his tonight, they would never find her body. There would be nothing left. He watched her holding her gaze his expression not changing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 pm
she flinched away from him, standing up. she didnt no wat to do. his demonic power made her shiver and want to run just like he told her to but standing there looking at him shirtless with his hand out streched to her she really didnt no wat the hell to do.
"i-iam sorry, i didnt no u were here. .. i was just looking for food, for the rest of us. i am sorry." she looked at the ground and felt like crying. he was being so so mean, she hadnt even done anything to him. and then she could feel it. . . feel the pull towards him. . somthing telling her to try and calm him
she held her hand up to him palm facing him.
"why are u so angery?" her voice had took another tone completely it was villed with light. she slowly let her power seep into the room like a warm breeze on a cool day.
"what ever happend can be set right and nothing is lost but wat we give up on." she didnt realy understand wat she was saying or why but she felt deep down that it was right.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 pm
Nathaniel pulled back with a ripping snarl and folded in his wings as he crouched slightly running his hands just through his bangs and pulling the hair slightly hopeing the pain would make the burn from her power go away. He moved farther back as it intensified and wrapped his right wing infront of his side so he had a small barrier. "How..." He hissed as he fell onto his knees and pulled his hands away from his face. He just sat there staring at them shaking lightly. His wing still protecting him from her veiw. What he called out came more as a cry of pain and a plee more than something of anger or hatred. "Leave." He choaked. "Just leav...." His voice cut off as he struggled gripping his head again as a scream left him. She didn't understand that when she used her powers this way it made him recoil and suffer immense pain. His vision was blurring and he wondered if the vampire was affecting him again. He felt woozy and couldnt take it anymore. He flarred his wings out sending one last shockwave of power before falling against the wall. His wings crumpled against him and the ground and he remained there dazed and panting harshly, as though the wind had been torn out of his lungs. Rein seeing this lashed out at her pulling back as well from her magic but fighting it shielding himself with his own power. He flashed fangs at her and lunged like a wolf aiming for her juggular.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 am
his wave of power went right around her hand but at seeing his suffering she snapped out of it and her light left and she droped her hand. she rolled to the side dodging the creepy lil pets attack and running to him and tried to help him support his own wait, by wrapping her arms around him.
"omg are you ok?! i realy didnt mean to hurt you, just tried to calm you,
am so sorry." she was almost in tears at seeing wat she had done to him. 'why do i care about him? hes a demon and he isnt exactly friendly. . .but i do care for wat ever reson i feel drwan to him immensly.' she thought to her self. realizing at that moment wat exactly she was doing and blushed a light pink  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 am
He pulled away like she was the plague and pressed himself as flat against the wall as he could. Rein jumpped her again from behind thrashing out but only hit the thick leather of his wing. He had saved her but still wanted to get away. He leaned further against his left side turning from her and panting softly. He felt something wet his his arm and realized the pain had caused him to cry. Anger flashed through him as he turned to face her. "Leave." He hissed starting to get up. "Take what you came for, and leave." There was a burn over his left eyes and it hurt alot. More than she could even imagine and it was from her magic, her nothing else. A hiss escaped him again as he pulled away and moved to the farthest corner in the cave, allowing her to gather mushrooms or what ever if she pleased. He sat down and covered himself with his wings in a complete shell. Rein looked at her then to him and vanished in a huff growling as he did. Nathaniel didn't move and just stayed in his shell. It protected him and matched the drawing darkness concealing him in complete shadows.

(stupid emo music affecting my posts tonight..... sad )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:25 am
his coldness brought tears to her eyes. she felt . . . betrayed? broken? hurt? she didnt no why, but thats how it felt. tears filled her eyes and ran down her cheeks.
"am sorry,.... goodbey." she ran from him, she ran from Rukia, Raven and Nick. she just kept running as the storm waged on and she cried. her dress was soaked and sticking to her and it was terribly cold with the wind, but even that wasnt close to how he had made her feel. she ended up tripping and falling to her knees in mud. she stayed like that crying silent tears as the storm raged on all around her. but to her the storm wasnt even there all she could think about was Him.... how he had looked.... the anger and coldness in his voice when she had wanted nothing more than to help him. she pulled the ribbon out of her and dropped it in the mud. she stud up slowly and begain walking aimlessly. around the edge of the lake. 'i dont even no why iam here. . .i shouldnt be here. . . ' her sadness was over flowing within her and it seemed to seep from her body into the storm.  

PaYg

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:32 am
Rukai heard her cries and looked outside saddened only to see her friend running from the hill. She took off after her ignoreing the cold rain and stopped beside her panting as she started to walk. She jumped infront of her and seeing her crying pulled her close, "What happened?" She asked frantically as she tried to relax her friend. "Talk to me come on Airadain." She felt a tear go down her cheak this girl looked destroyed. "Whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 am
Her footsteps only annouced her leave and he wrapped his arms around his knees and shuttered in pain and sadness letting it all well inside him for a few moments. He had stopped crying as the pain recided and slowly opened his eyes as he felt something hot slide down his forehead and over his eye. The smell gave it away instently, blood. His burn hurt more and he knew it was going to scar. He let out a groan and wished she had never come. All he wanted was to be alone, to sleep. Now he felt tired, sore, hurt, sad, and angry all at once. He was riled and didn't think he could fall back to sleep. He starred at the wall his wings made and gently traced his hand over one of the veins in the thick leather. 'Stupid girl.' He thought 'she should have known just from me being a creature of the dark, her eternal opposite that this would injure me not calm me.' the gasp that escaped him as he shifted made him pause and slowly he fell into a deep sleep unaware of all around him.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:27 pm
Airadain flug her arms around Rukia "i dont belong here! i shouldnt be here! i wana go home, i want my grace, my wings, i dont belong here. i NEED to go home." she sobbed on Rukias shoulder. her emotions flowing wildly and freely now that they had being set off by the Demon. she had, had feelings of home sicl locked up within her.. . but after that they wre set loose she couldnt tell her that . .. that she was in love with a demon, let alone one who had killed her friends family, and he had pretty much told her to ******** off. she had only wantd to help him. she felt like she had just failed. failed at her purpose here away from home.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 pm
She hugged her tight and smoothed her hair seeing humans do it to their children and her mother used to do that to calm her. "You belong in any place you walk, any place you wish to call home. Dont let anything make you feel like you dont. What happend please talk to me explain so i understand"  

Asurai_Hadaire

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:52 pm
she shook her head sobbing and pulled her self away from her " i dont no . . . i dont no. . . . but this is a raw place . . it hurts. . . he hurt me. . ." she was uncontroalable now. her emotins had goten the best of her litle waves of light cirlced the too gently brushing them. "that demon " she barely whisperd it "i dont no why . . . but he means something more to me.... " her tears soaked her face "am sorry . . . he killed ur famly am sorry "  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff